Ostello del Chianti Reviews

via Roma 137, Chianti Tavarnelle, Florence, Italy

I had a nice stay at this hostel. It was very quiet most of the time and I could relax. I thought that staff was friendly and I met a couple of nice people. I think it was worth the price I paid for. I have stayed in better hostels, but this wasn't the worst I've stayed in. I was not happy with the wifi though. If too many people used it, it went out.

Very far from city center of Florence. The atmosphere around the hostel is quite good though.

Had a great time in this place. Such a lovely area and just what I was looking for.

1 2 Next » last »