Overnativa Green Hostel

• Rua Getulio Vargas 517 Ilha Grande, Vila do Abrao Rio de Janeiro, Ilha Grande, Brazil

8.1
Fabulous 1,004 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,004 Total Reviews
Overnativa Green Hostel Located at Rua Getulio Vargas 517 Ilha Grande, Vila do Abrao Rio de Janeiro, Ilha Grande.
Brazil
Ilha Grande Rio de Janeiro 23960000 Rua Getulio Vargas 517 Ilha Grande, Vila do Abra�o Rio de Janeiro
81% 1004
-23.1426290 -44.1661012
    Rooms available

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Sep 2016
7.1

The breakfast is AMAZING, it's a nice property, we stayed in a 6 bed dorm just by ourselves (we were two girls) which was nice. The bathroom looked nice too but the shower was leaking which will hopefully be fixed soon. The staff was rather unfriendly sadly but it might've also been the language barrier as they hardly spoke English, if you speak a little Spanish though you should be fine. The kitchen is outside in the green frontyard, we loved that!

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016
8.0

Great hostel, especially the breakfast and the staff were very friendly. The only problem for me was the bathroom wasn't cleaned the 3 nights I was there which wasn't very nice as you can't throw toilet paper down the toilet in Brazil so the bin was overflowing. The bedroom was also very mouldy, I could see the mould on the pillows and smell it in the room.

27th May 2016
5.7

At breakfast everyone gets 1 bread. I took _HALF_ of my sandwich to the room. We (me and my gf) were surprised that hostel guy ran to us and literally wanted to take the half-finished sandwich and throw it away as it was against rules. I told him I wasn't going to throw it to the bin but he was very persistent (had to eat it in front of him).We paid double of the normal rate due to holiday in Brazil so they could have let the half-finished sandwich go with us without this scene and food wasting.