POP! Hotel Denpasar Teuku Umar Reviews

Jl. Teuku Umar, No. 74, Denpasar, Bali, Denpasar, Indonesia

Good place to stay, but definitely a hotel and not a hostel. Different atmosphere. Has everything you would need though all the same, good rooms with AC, tvs and all, good showers etc.. Round the corner from good restaurants, pharmacies, shopping, barbers so got all you need. Travel agent inside a bit expensive. Don't pay more than 100 rupiah to get there from the airport

Cockroaches, fleas, and I don't even want to know what else. My legs are covered in bites... The 'cleaning' staff doesn't even wipe the sink! Sheets had some stains on them when I got there... Not being able to open the window also makes for a seriously unhealthy environment. Location wise, this is not a touristy area, and the street it is on has crazy traffic which makes even crossing the street a hazard.

Pleasant and flash packer perfect in Bali. It's a step above budget and deserves recognition thus. I originally meant to stay one night to recover and one to enjoy Kuta Beach before heading to the next destination. But this place is boldly amazing and kept me around a while longer than planned.

Hostel was nice and clean with great staff. Very friendly. Always ready to get us a cab if needed. Although it was our first time in Bali we didn't realise Denpasar was the major city with nothing for tourists to do. So I would say if you are just getting in or just leaving the city it's a great place to stay!