POP! Hotel Denpasar Teuku Umar Reviews

Jl. Teuku Umar, No. 74, Denpasar, Bali, Denpasar, Indonesia

Cockroaches, fleas, and I don't even want to know what else. My legs are covered in bites... The 'cleaning' staff doesn't even wipe the sink! Sheets had some stains on them when I got there... Not being able to open the window also makes for a seriously unhealthy environment. Location wise, this is not a touristy area, and the street it is on has crazy traffic which makes even crossing the street a hazard.

Pleasant and flash packer perfect in Bali. It's a step above budget and deserves recognition thus. I originally meant to stay one night to recover and one to enjoy Kuta Beach before heading to the next destination. But this place is boldly amazing and kept me around a while longer than planned.

Hostel was nice and clean with great staff. Very friendly. Always ready to get us a cab if needed. Although it was our first time in Bali we didn't realise Denpasar was the major city with nothing for tourists to do. So I would say if you are just getting in or just leaving the city it's a great place to stay!

Basic hostel, kind staf, only indonesian food for breakfast, the have an touristic office with reasonable prices

• 25th Oct 2014