Pandora after 80s Reviews

Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Pandora has a kitchen!! I found this hostel on my last night so I didn't use the kitchen. The living room is stunning with a great view and furnished incredibly well. The only downside is that the owner's office is in the living room so it's awkward if you want to sit in there. MASSIVE PROBLEM - You have to wait for someone to let you in the building. The owner did not give me a code to get in independently. It says you can ring 11F between hours but noone answers. Waiting after a night out :/

Excellent hostel. Common area is great for meeting people and has an amazing view over the harbor. Location in Causeway Bay is convenient with food and shopping, even supermarket on the same block. Facilities would be perfect if they had a way to do laundry! Even a bucket, detergent, and drying rack would be ok, but I had to get my own. But they do have a kitchen, which is rare, so it makes up for the laundry problem. Overall, a great place where I always meet really fun people!

If the bathroom is renewed, it will be perfect.

My worst experience in a hostel, no reception after midnight, you need to rely on lucky to find someone to open the door. Dorm is actually in another floor, a place with no common area and only a bunch of beds. Atmosphere is horrible.

I saw cockroaches in my room and it was on the pricey side for a hostel. My room was also close to the washroom and it was very loud.

Location is very good,the hotel is located in the central urban area, It's very convenient to find a taxi here, close to the subway station, the room is very tidy and clean and the room price is also very reasonable. I often travel to Hongkong to live here, I feel very happy!The hotel staff were very friendly, very helpful!

I stayed in the dorm for one night. Staff isn't available for 24 hours. I have to leave early in the morning, so I have to just leave without checking out because there's no staff around. The dorm is too crowded for that small room. The toilet also really uncomfortable to be placed inside that small room. Really hard to find the place since it's in the apartment. Good wifi connection. If you only looking for cheap place to crash in a good location, this is quite enough for you.

I heard more than once that this hostel is one of the best ones in this price range in Hong Kong. The Location at causeway bay Underground is good, the hostel itself is separated in several apartments in a normal residential building. The view from the common room is great, but the dorms have lots of beds in pretty small rooms, no space for luggage and aircon was not working constantly. The other guests were great in my case - otherwise I would not have liked it overall.

Nice hotel , they've got a small kitchen, which you can feel the warmth of home , you can see different visitors from different country, we sit together and chat ,They made me very happy. Location is excellent , whether it is to take the subery way or a taxi is very easy to do , When I arrived there, the waiter gave me the keys, very attentive to me and introduced me to explain beds, They cleaned room every day , no matter the waiter or the boss is very enthusiastic.

One of my favorite places to stay in HK. The location is unbeatable and the prices are excellent. I'll be staying here again, for the third time, because it's just that good.

Very impressed with this place- very clean, friendly staff, beautiful view from the common room. Very central location which was a huge plus as well. I can't recommend this place enough, especially after some other HK horror stories.

Nice hotel, just like at home,I was supposed to stay two days, but It's so comfortable here,so I decided to stay here for another three days ,It's worthy of the price. The hotel located in Causeway Bay, the hotel is quite good looking, It's next to the cafe. Inside the room there is a hall, 24 hours free wifi is available , bathing is also convenient. Owner and staff are very polite,they are very kind.

It's a little bit confusing to get there, we got really late and the staff waited for us. Great location, great facilities. Definetely stay there again

周围交通餐饮购物都很方便,很好的员工,住在最外边的有窗的大床房间环境还不错