Pandora after 80s

• Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

8.1
Fabulous 453 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 453 Total Reviews
Pandora after 80s Located at Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit
81% 453
22.2815515 114.1835850
    Rooms available

• China, Female, 31-40
18th Sep 2016
3.4

Worst experience ever!Can't sleep well because the dorm room is too close to bathroom. You can hear people open/shut the bathroom door all the time! Dirty and extreme small bathrooms, too! One of the receptionists gives attitude to guests.

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

It was nice!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2016
5.1

Super unfriendly staff! Although they told me to leave the door open and guarantee I can come in later, because my flight had a delay, the just didn't. I had to wait 8 hours during the night until I could finally contact a staff member. When finally coming into the hostel they told me check in time would be at 2 am so I should wait for 5 more hours. Plus, they wanted me to pay for the first night as well. Of course no one ever apologized for anything. Never again!

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016
3.7

I got a single room which was more like a closet with a bed. Smallest "room" I've ever seen in my life. Capsule hotel capsules are sometimes more spacious. The room had no window, there was an exhaust pipe from which you could hear ALL the street noises. Incredibly humid, since there is no window and the AC is right above the bed. Other negative points: the staff is a bit gruff and hostel is hard to find. I booked two nights but ended up only staying one night.

• India, Female, 31-40
6th Aug 2016
4.9

The rooms were extremely small and not like anything on the pictures. We had our flights later than the check out time and the staff refused to let us use the common area for an hr.

30th Jul 2016

Great location. It's a nice place of you want decent conversation and a place to sleep. Not a loud or lively place so good for relaxation

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2016
5.4

Not much atmosphere, really cramped spaces and overall subpar experience. It's in a good location but not worth the money.

• Mishmosh16
  • England, Male, 18-24
26th Jun 2016

Lovely place with nice staff. Room really is tiny as they put a double bed in it. No more than half a metre space between the bed and wall on all sides. However this is Hong Kong so no worries! Would recommend.

17th Jun 2016
7.1

Public space is very small so is the room, location is great and staff is very helpful, and it has a balcony .without the reasonable price I don't think I will be there again

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2016
6.9

When I got there the aircon was working intermittently, I reported it to the front desk but unfortunately it was working when he got up. I woke up in the middle of that night sweating profusely as there's no window and it's summer. The next day I reported it and they said they couldn't do anything about it and they gave me a fan with a missing stand. The 3rd day I reported it again and this time it was fixed when I got back after lunch. Place is clean but seems to have a bit of pest issue.