Pandora after 80s

• Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
6.5
Good 465 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 465 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

Great location in Causeway Bay, if only a little hard to find. The best way is to follow the street down from The Excelsior for a block, and you'll be able to spot the optician's once you turn left onto the street. Building is a hard to get into sometimes but usually someone is there to help with the door. Standard rooms, nice reception and balcony area on the 11th floor but don't expect to be stayed on that floor. We were on 13th, sharing only one bathroom and shower

• Denmark, Male, 41+
29th Dec 2016
4.0

Some staff is fine, but most of them are hardly answering. Poor service, not even a plastic cup can be provided to make yourself a cup of instant... ;-( To be 12 people in a form including a shower + toilet, is a little crowded for me. I moved up to 13th. floor, - 4-5 beds in a room without even a window... But I had the air on 15cm from my right ear.. :-( Absolutely not worth the price.

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Oct 2016
6.0

The bunk bed was too small for me, and seemed a little bit fragile. I thought I would have a privacy curtain as in the images, but this was not the case. Mostly, I didn't like that I was put in a room with a few permanent lodgers - they were nice enough, but considered the place as their home. As such, I found the atmosphere a bit strange and at times uncomfortable.

• shakeandpop
  • Italy, Female, 18-24
13th Oct 2016
4.9

DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY. The bathrooms were DISGUSTING. Not only small but always flooded and dirty. The bins in the bathrooms hadn't been emptied in 3 days I stayed there. The toilet brush was SMELLING SO BAD that made me throw up, the water inside was BLACK. The rooms showed in the pictures are usually occupied by those who took residence in the hostel, so are off limits. No maps provided at all. Additional money were required here in there as caution without any notice. Spend ur money elsewhere.

• China, Female, 31-40
18th Sep 2016
3.4

Worst experience ever!Can't sleep well because the dorm room is too close to bathroom. You can hear people open/shut the bathroom door all the time! Dirty and extreme small bathrooms, too! One of the receptionists gives attitude to guests.

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

It was nice!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2016
5.1

Super unfriendly staff! Although they told me to leave the door open and guarantee I can come in later, because my flight had a delay, the just didn't. I had to wait 8 hours during the night until I could finally contact a staff member. When finally coming into the hostel they told me check in time would be at 2 am so I should wait for 5 more hours. Plus, they wanted me to pay for the first night as well. Of course no one ever apologized for anything. Never again!

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016
3.7

I got a single room which was more like a closet with a bed. Smallest "room" I've ever seen in my life. Capsule hotel capsules are sometimes more spacious. The room had no window, there was an exhaust pipe from which you could hear ALL the street noises. Incredibly humid, since there is no window and the AC is right above the bed. Other negative points: the staff is a bit gruff and hostel is hard to find. I booked two nights but ended up only staying one night.