Pandora after 80s Reviews

Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I has a really nice time in Hong Kong, just because of this place! Very cool owner, amazing view .Ronny is awsome! And you'll find nice people there also. If you'll like to meet people is great! If you want to just sleep and go out, i wouln't recomend it. Enjoy

• 9th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Brilliant hostel. In a great location and the owner Ron will help you out with anything. The lounge has a view over the bay and is the perfect place to mingle with other travellers. It's one of the best hostels I've stayed in HK.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Very small rooms, no lockers for your things, no common area. Good facilities and comfy beds.

For what I spent I could not think something better, especially in HK where space is a real problem. Room was small (literally no space for backpack) but I had to sleep 1 night so it was fine. If you are thinking to stay more that 1-2 nights I would suggest something bigger (if possible...).

good location

I love this hostel's balcony in the front of living room that you can not find it in another hostel, the staff so nice and friendly, dorm room is bigger than I thought.

Great location. The hostel is very small, but I guess it's Hong Kong so what you expect. Great to sleep over for a night or two, but absolutely no room for anything apart from beds and showers. Overall had a good stay.