Pandora after 80s

• Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

8.1
Fabulous 492 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 492 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2017

I loved staying here! Will totally be back for the perfect hostel experience! not only was the dorm clean and comfortable, but the atmosphere was always fun, making it very easy to meet fellow travelers! I'd especially like to thank Arashi for helping me navigate multiple extensions and helping me find excellent local food. She literally wrote me a ticket with instructions and the perfect dim sum order! Mary, the housekeeper, was the sweetest and even went out to dance with us in LKF!

• China, Male, 31-40
13th Jul 2017
4.6

the bed was not clean when you open the quilt there's quite some hair left by the previous roomers, i guess they didn't change the sheet at all. in the morning you won't see their staff before 10:00 am.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2017
5.1

Security is really poor, anyone can come in and out of the dormitory. The pictures shown are not reflective, its way off actual condition.

• Ukraine, Male, 31-40
11th Jul 2017

Hello. In general, I am satisfied.

9th Jul 2017

Staff were very nice and the rooms were comfortable and cozy.

• paulabernasor
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

I loved the convenience of the location and I've met a couple of interesting people while hanging out in the terrace which is my favourite part of the hostel. The staff are helpful and the place is cleaned daily. I just wished there was more community vibe to the hostel like group tours but I heard from the staff that it is quite hard to catch people and gather them for an activity.

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2017

Great location just 1-2 mins from the MTR, easy to find. Friendly and helpful staff, pretty clean, good wifi. The common area is small but really pleasant, nice balcony as well. Two toilets and showers felt enough for 10 people, good size compared to some other HK hostels I stayed in. My only complaint would be not being able to sit up straight in the triple bunk beds, that was quite annoying. Recommend this place to everybody, would stay again.

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2017

Loved it and what really topped it off after I left I got an email from them saying what I should do in Guilin which was where is was off to next. Have never had a hostel do that for me before. Great people (if solo traveller) great location - all round fab hostel

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
28th Jun 2017

Great place to stay! The staff is really welcoming and the rooms are private silent and comfortable!

• Israel, Male, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

I stayed for 8 nights at Pandora after 80s in June 2017. Rooms were clean and they paid attention to the details you need - toilet paper in the toilets, cleanliness, strong wifi both in rooms and common area :-) The staff were especially nice and a particular thank you to Arashi, Mary and Mario who work there for making my stay memorable! I would definitely stay again if traveling through HK. (P.S. everything in HK is small so adjust your expectation! Enjoy ;-))