Pandora after 80s Reviews

Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Excellent hostel. Common area is great for meeting people and has an amazing view over the harbor. Location in Causeway Bay is convenient with food and shopping, even supermarket on the same block. Facilities would be perfect if they had a way to do laundry! Even a bucket, detergent, and drying rack would be ok, but I had to get my own. But they do have a kitchen, which is rare, so it makes up for the laundry problem. Overall, a great place where I always meet really fun people!

If the bathroom is renewed, it will be perfect.

My worst experience in a hostel, no reception after midnight, you need to rely on lucky to find someone to open the door. Dorm is actually in another floor, a place with no common area and only a bunch of beds. Atmosphere is horrible.

I saw cockroaches in my room and it was on the pricey side for a hostel. My room was also close to the washroom and it was very loud.

Location is very good,the hotel is located in the central urban area, It's very convenient to find a taxi here, close to the subway station, the room is very tidy and clean and the room price is also very reasonable. I often travel to Hongkong to live here, I feel very happy!The hotel staff were very friendly, very helpful!

I stayed in the dorm for one night. Staff isn't available for 24 hours. I have to leave early in the morning, so I have to just leave without checking out because there's no staff around. The dorm is too crowded for that small room. The toilet also really uncomfortable to be placed inside that small room. Really hard to find the place since it's in the apartment. Good wifi connection. If you only looking for cheap place to crash in a good location, this is quite enough for you.

I heard more than once that this hostel is one of the best ones in this price range in Hong Kong. The Location at causeway bay Underground is good, the hostel itself is separated in several apartments in a normal residential building. The view from the common room is great, but the dorms have lots of beds in pretty small rooms, no space for luggage and aircon was not working constantly. The other guests were great in my case - otherwise I would not have liked it overall.

Nice hotel , they've got a small kitchen, which you can feel the warmth of home , you can see different visitors from different country, we sit together and chat ,They made me very happy. Location is excellent , whether it is to take the subery way or a taxi is very easy to do , When I arrived there, the waiter gave me the keys, very attentive to me and introduced me to explain beds, They cleaned room every day , no matter the waiter or the boss is very enthusiastic.

One of my favorite places to stay in HK. The location is unbeatable and the prices are excellent. I'll be staying here again, for the third time, because it's just that good.

Very impressed with this place- very clean, friendly staff, beautiful view from the common room. Very central location which was a huge plus as well. I can't recommend this place enough, especially after some other HK horror stories.

Nice hotel, just like at home,I was supposed to stay two days, but It's so comfortable here,so I decided to stay here for another three days ,It's worthy of the price. The hotel located in Causeway Bay, the hotel is quite good looking, It's next to the cafe. Inside the room there is a hall, 24 hours free wifi is available , bathing is also convenient. Owner and staff are very polite,they are very kind.

It's a little bit confusing to get there, we got really late and the staff waited for us. Great location, great facilities. Definetely stay there again

周围交通餐饮购物都很方便,很好的员工,住在最外边的有窗的大床房间环境还不错

• 6th Apr 2014
  • China

I am very satisfied about the Hong Kong travel, The hotel service is very good, the waiter was active to help me solve the problem, It makes me feel very warm. Almost Other hotels in Hong Kong seems to have to pay for WIFI.but it's free in this hotel. The Hotel prices are not expensive, in Hong Kong, where land is so expensive, It's difficult to find inexpensive hotel. The hotel is in the downtown district, next to the Causeway Bay MTR station, go somewhere to visit is really convenient.

Pretty decent hostel. Some silly quirks about the place but nothing that cant be overcome with a smile and persistence. Make sure when you check in you go to floor 9, not 11 as on their directions.

I was very happy to get the reservation of the hotel when I came to Hong Kong first time, especially the passion of the waiters made me feeling like I was in my own house. The environment of the hotel is very good, the room is clean and neat, and there would be a room service every day. The waiters provide help proactively and I will leave a small tips to them every time. There are a lot of travelling scenery in Hong Kong, the hotel is just besides a MRT station, and it is very convenient to tra

I was in Hong Kong to do some business meetings. I found the hostel agreeable and quiet enough. The facebook was very helpfull. they anwser every time. We are next to everything (shop, restaurant attraction) The Hostel is very cheap while it is in Causewaybay I love sleep here

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

I arrived early in the morning and my room was not ready so they propose me to keep my luggage during the time they clean my room. The hostel is really well located. We are in center of Causeway bay there a lot of thing to go just next to the hostel I find a gym club cheaper at 5 min to the hostel The bed is comfortable and the shower at the 11F is biger but that of 9F is small The trip was cool and great

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Mauritius

If you like Causeway bay this hostel is well located. The staff is friendly and helpful but the atmosphere of the common area is kind of poor. Also the rooms are dark and tiny and there was no hot water in the shower when I was there.