Pandora after 80s

• Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

6.6
Good 466 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 466 Total Reviews

21st Mar 2017

Very nice place in a great location, staff super friendly with great english, even went out with the owner that took us to local places and drank with us.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2017
8.0

Good location. Shame no free bfast as most other hostels do this. Had a double room which was small but good enough for the nights sleep.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

Great location in Causeway Bay, if only a little hard to find. The best way is to follow the street down from The Excelsior for a block, and you'll be able to spot the optician's once you turn left onto the street. Building is a hard to get into sometimes but usually someone is there to help with the door. Standard rooms, nice reception and balcony area on the 11th floor but don't expect to be stayed on that floor. We were on 13th, sharing only one bathroom and shower

• Denmark, Male, 41+
29th Dec 2016
4.0

Some staff is fine, but most of them are hardly answering. Poor service, not even a plastic cup can be provided to make yourself a cup of instant... ;-( To be 12 people in a form including a shower + toilet, is a little crowded for me. I moved up to 13th. floor, - 4-5 beds in a room without even a window... But I had the air on 15cm from my right ear.. :-( Absolutely not worth the price.

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Oct 2016
6.0

The bunk bed was too small for me, and seemed a little bit fragile. I thought I would have a privacy curtain as in the images, but this was not the case. Mostly, I didn't like that I was put in a room with a few permanent lodgers - they were nice enough, but considered the place as their home. As such, I found the atmosphere a bit strange and at times uncomfortable.

• shakeandpop
  • Italy, Female, 18-24
13th Oct 2016
4.9

DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY. The bathrooms were DISGUSTING. Not only small but always flooded and dirty. The bins in the bathrooms hadn't been emptied in 3 days I stayed there. The toilet brush was SMELLING SO BAD that made me throw up, the water inside was BLACK. The rooms showed in the pictures are usually occupied by those who took residence in the hostel, so are off limits. No maps provided at all. Additional money were required here in there as caution without any notice. Spend ur money elsewhere.