Pandora after 80s

• Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

8.2
Fabulous 508 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 508 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2017
2.0

Really bad. The hostel overbooked this place and gave my room to somebody else. Had to stay in a room full of people, even more than we're supposed to be in there. They wouldn't let me cancel even though they didn't have my room. In the end, they charged me the full price for the room I didn't get. Staff was rude and unhelpful. They didn't care about the guests. Other guests were also having similar problems. Whatever you do, don't stay here unless you want to get ripped off.

• India, Male, 25-30
31st Aug 2017

Chiller place to stay at. Nice, friendly and a social atmosphere. Frequent self-invited parties - the best part is that it's not too loud paving way for some good conversations. Definitely a value for money when it comes to tight quarters of Hong Kong.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
30th Aug 2017

Great experience. Perfact location, friendly staff. Couldnt have asked for more.

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
30th Aug 2017

Excellent location. Newly renovated balcony is beautiful. I read some reviews here that there is no access card but when i asked on reception, they gave me access card. turns out is only given on asking as most people are back before midnight and its only needed when reception is closed. Staff speaks perfect english and spanish. I liked that there is a kitchen so i could cook, something missing in most other hostels in HK.

18th Aug 2017
6.6

Solid location, but certainly an odd little place. They didn't have any security lockers available, and only took cash (no receipt offered) when I arrived. They said that the door downstairs would open automatically when you rang, but that didn't end up being the case and so got locked outside for a bit until someone else who lived in the building arrived. Overall, not a great deal for the cost.

• Seychelles, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2017
5.4

I picked this property because I saw the high ratings and everyone highly recommended. But when I got to the property it wasn't like how it was described and, the picture and the reality were DIFFERENT. It's way smaller than it looks and it's VERY VEEY VERY DIRTY. The room I stayed in was full of pubic hair from the previous gusts. Thank god there weren't any on my bed but on the floor. Also, I saw some prostos in the property. I thought this place was healthy and clean. But the scene blew it.

• Denmark, Male, 25-30
28th Jul 2017

Stayed at the Pandora after 80s hostel for 7 nights during my stay in Hong Kong. The atmosphere is really good and the common room is a great place to hang out. Met a lot of cool people there! They also have an amazing balcony (rare in Hong Kong), featuring a very Hong Kong-esque view into the neighboring high rises. Staff is excellent. Really nice, helpful and interesting to talk to. I can highly recommend this hostel. Location is also good. Central and very near the MTR.

25th Jul 2017

Just brilliant. The stay was great the people i met made my days life time memories. I cant wait to go back to Hong Kong to stay here again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2017

I loved staying here! Will totally be back for the perfect hostel experience! not only was the dorm clean and comfortable, but the atmosphere was always fun, making it very easy to meet fellow travelers! I'd especially like to thank Arashi for helping me navigate multiple extensions and helping me find excellent local food. She literally wrote me a ticket with instructions and the perfect dim sum order! Mary, the housekeeper, was the sweetest and even went out to dance with us in LKF!

• China, Male, 31-40
13th Jul 2017
4.6

the bed was not clean when you open the quilt there's quite some hair left by the previous roomers, i guess they didn't change the sheet at all. in the morning you won't see their staff before 10:00 am.

×