Pandora after 80s Reviews

Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I love this hostel's balcony in the front of living room that you can not find it in another hostel, the staff so nice and friendly, dorm room is bigger than I thought.

Great location. The hostel is very small, but I guess it's Hong Kong so what you expect. Great to sleep over for a night or two, but absolutely no room for anything apart from beds and showers. Overall had a good stay.

The location of this hostel is good. It's in the Central District. I went there During the New Year holiday period. First time I've got a hard time finding the hostel. If you go out by MTR, you have to exit D1, that's the nearest mtr.

Traffic location is very good, because 2-3 minutes' walk away from causeway bay MTR station. it is comfortable, very high performance based on the price

Bed was comfy, great location. Bathroom was pretty dirty. However it is a small hostel with one room which lead to no atmosphere. Fridge is in bedroom so facilities aren't great. But if you are planning on eating out and want a great location this place is fine. Very expensive, hopefully just due to New Year period.

One of my friend introduced me this hostel and it's really didn't let me down.The room is clean ,tidy and quiet .you can sleep well at night.It's a very nice hostel.It is located in the bustling streets, It is very convenience for shopping.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Singapore

出了地铁,酒店是打了电话到前台才找到的,前台非常热情和友好,有问题都会热情回答,房间有大有小,也有混合间,非常适合背包客,非常经济,方便的地方

• 28th Dec 2014

This was pretty much. One of the worst jostels of our trip. The beds are super uncomfortable. The shower is awful. There are dormitories in the common area so you can pretty much never sleep cuz there is aleays noise. Its dirty and it smells bad. Ido not recommend this hostel. It is very expensive for what u get

Great place,friendly people. It's a fantastic view of the bay with awesome sun sets in the morning, and the people there is amazing in so many field knowlodge. this place has a great opportunity to meet other travellers . I will surely come again.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • China

Great location in Causeway Bay...lots of friendly travelers during my stay

The location is excellent, though we took some time to find the building entrance, as it is not at the same road as the address. The reception is on the 11th storey and some rooms are on the 9th floor. Even the three lifts service cover different levels, so here must be more careful, otherwise you will spend much more time on finding the reception. The room is small as expected, toilet is clean and extremely small without any hook on the wall. The view is towards the harbor, with nice scenery.

Horrible place!! Sheets and facilities seems super old and shabby. Staff were not friendly at all, they even didn't bother to give u a smile. U will not get a chance to entrance the building if u come back after 23:00! So if u gonna go to LKF or any bars , I suggest u to stay up all night cuz no one will open the gate and they won't give u a card to open it by yourself as well. About the security, the room next to the mixed 10 suite told me that they lost the phone and iPad.I won't come back!!

• 30th Sep 2014
  • China

Pandora has a kitchen!! I found this hostel on my last night so I didn't use the kitchen. The living room is stunning with a great view and furnished incredibly well. The only downside is that the owner's office is in the living room so it's awkward if you want to sit in there. MASSIVE PROBLEM - You have to wait for someone to let you in the building. The owner did not give me a code to get in independently. It says you can ring 11F between hours but noone answers. Waiting after a night out :/