Pandora after 80s Reviews

Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great place,friendly people. It's a fantastic view of the bay with awesome sun sets in the morning, and the people there is amazing in so many field knowlodge. this place has a great opportunity to meet other travellers . I will surely come again.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • China

Great location in Causeway Bay...lots of friendly travelers during my stay

The location is excellent, though we took some time to find the building entrance, as it is not at the same road as the address. The reception is on the 11th storey and some rooms are on the 9th floor. Even the three lifts service cover different levels, so here must be more careful, otherwise you will spend much more time on finding the reception. The room is small as expected, toilet is clean and extremely small without any hook on the wall. The view is towards the harbor, with nice scenery.

Horrible place!! Sheets and facilities seems super old and shabby. Staff were not friendly at all, they even didn't bother to give u a smile. U will not get a chance to entrance the building if u come back after 23:00! So if u gonna go to LKF or any bars , I suggest u to stay up all night cuz no one will open the gate and they won't give u a card to open it by yourself as well. About the security, the room next to the mixed 10 suite told me that they lost the phone and iPad.I won't come back!!

• 30th Sep 2014
  • China

Pandora has a kitchen!! I found this hostel on my last night so I didn't use the kitchen. The living room is stunning with a great view and furnished incredibly well. The only downside is that the owner's office is in the living room so it's awkward if you want to sit in there. MASSIVE PROBLEM - You have to wait for someone to let you in the building. The owner did not give me a code to get in independently. It says you can ring 11F between hours but noone answers. Waiting after a night out :/