Pandora after 80s Reviews

Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Initially, they couldn't find my reservation in their system, but this was no problem for them and was quickly sorted out by the receptionist who was new there and very friendly. I had to check out early the next day and reception was closed, this was at 9:45am (not especially early) so I wasn't able to collect the 20 HKD deposit I left for using one of the hostel's towels. Overall it was a stay of convenience, just one night, whilst getting a visa for China and the Hostel did its job perfectly

After moving from Yes Inn Causeway to here, for two night I was pleasantly surprised!! I had a lovely 4 bedroom dorm, night bathroom, great aircon and the most helpful staff. I had a brilliant stay and will return when back in Hong Kong! Thank you!!

I stayed at Pandora ater 80s for 3 nights and had a pleasant time there.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

I wasn't expecting much from the place but I was pleasantly surprised. I was in the four-bed all-female dorm; on my first night I had the entire room to myself. Owner seems cool. Really helpful and accommodating and had clear instructions about house rules and stuff. It's in the middle of everything in HK island so that's a big plus.

Excellent atmosphere and friendly staff! we have been in a lot of different cheap hostela in Hong Kong and Pandora is definitely the best one!

Difficult to find the entrance.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Thailand

I has a really nice time in Hong Kong, just because of this place! Very cool owner, amazing view .Ronny is awsome! And you'll find nice people there also. If you'll like to meet people is great! If you want to just sleep and go out, i wouln't recomend it. Enjoy

• 9th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Brilliant hostel. In a great location and the owner Ron will help you out with anything. The lounge has a view over the bay and is the perfect place to mingle with other travellers. It's one of the best hostels I've stayed in HK.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Very small rooms, no lockers for your things, no common area. Good facilities and comfy beds.

For what I spent I could not think something better, especially in HK where space is a real problem. Room was small (literally no space for backpack) but I had to sleep 1 night so it was fine. If you are thinking to stay more that 1-2 nights I would suggest something bigger (if possible...).

good location