Pandora after 80s

• Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

6.4
Good 458 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 458 Total Reviews
Pandora after 80s Located at Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit
64% 458
22.2815515 114.1835850
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Oct 2016
6.0

The bunk bed was too small for me, and seemed a little bit fragile. I thought I would have a privacy curtain as in the images, but this was not the case. Mostly, I didn't like that I was put in a room with a few permanent lodgers - they were nice enough, but considered the place as their home. As such, I found the atmosphere a bit strange and at times uncomfortable.

• shakeandpop
  • Italy, Female, 18-24
13th Oct 2016
4.9

DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY. The bathrooms were DISGUSTING. Not only small but always flooded and dirty. The bins in the bathrooms hadn't been emptied in 3 days I stayed there. The toilet brush was SMELLING SO BAD that made me throw up, the water inside was BLACK. The rooms showed in the pictures are usually occupied by those who took residence in the hostel, so are off limits. No maps provided at all. Additional money were required here in there as caution without any notice. Spend ur money elsewhere.

• China, Female, 31-40
18th Sep 2016
3.4

Worst experience ever!Can't sleep well because the dorm room is too close to bathroom. You can hear people open/shut the bathroom door all the time! Dirty and extreme small bathrooms, too! One of the receptionists gives attitude to guests.

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

It was nice!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2016
5.1

Super unfriendly staff! Although they told me to leave the door open and guarantee I can come in later, because my flight had a delay, the just didn't. I had to wait 8 hours during the night until I could finally contact a staff member. When finally coming into the hostel they told me check in time would be at 2 am so I should wait for 5 more hours. Plus, they wanted me to pay for the first night as well. Of course no one ever apologized for anything. Never again!

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016
3.7

I got a single room which was more like a closet with a bed. Smallest "room" I've ever seen in my life. Capsule hotel capsules are sometimes more spacious. The room had no window, there was an exhaust pipe from which you could hear ALL the street noises. Incredibly humid, since there is no window and the AC is right above the bed. Other negative points: the staff is a bit gruff and hostel is hard to find. I booked two nights but ended up only staying one night.

• India, Female, 31-40
6th Aug 2016
4.9

The rooms were extremely small and not like anything on the pictures. We had our flights later than the check out time and the staff refused to let us use the common area for an hr.

30th Jul 2016

Great location. It's a nice place of you want decent conversation and a place to sleep. Not a loud or lively place so good for relaxation

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2016
5.4

Not much atmosphere, really cramped spaces and overall subpar experience. It's in a good location but not worth the money.

• Mishmosh16
  • England, Male, 18-24
26th Jun 2016

Lovely place with nice staff. Room really is tiny as they put a double bed in it. No more than half a metre space between the bed and wall on all sides. However this is Hong Kong so no worries! Would recommend.