Pandora after 80s Reviews

Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The location is excellent, though we took some time to find the building entrance, as it is not at the same road as the address. The reception is on the 11th storey and some rooms are on the 9th floor. Even the three lifts service cover different levels, so here must be more careful, otherwise you will spend much more time on finding the reception. The room is small as expected, toilet is clean and extremely small without any hook on the wall. The view is towards the harbor, with nice scenery.

Horrible place!! Sheets and facilities seems super old and shabby. Staff were not friendly at all, they even didn't bother to give u a smile. U will not get a chance to entrance the building if u come back after 23:00! So if u gonna go to LKF or any bars , I suggest u to stay up all night cuz no one will open the gate and they won't give u a card to open it by yourself as well. About the security, the room next to the mixed 10 suite told me that they lost the phone and iPad.I won't come back!!

• 30th Sep 2014
  • China

Pandora has a kitchen!! I found this hostel on my last night so I didn't use the kitchen. The living room is stunning with a great view and furnished incredibly well. The only downside is that the owner's office is in the living room so it's awkward if you want to sit in there. MASSIVE PROBLEM - You have to wait for someone to let you in the building. The owner did not give me a code to get in independently. It says you can ring 11F between hours but noone answers. Waiting after a night out :/

Excellent hostel. Common area is great for meeting people and has an amazing view over the harbor. Location in Causeway Bay is convenient with food and shopping, even supermarket on the same block. Facilities would be perfect if they had a way to do laundry! Even a bucket, detergent, and drying rack would be ok, but I had to get my own. But they do have a kitchen, which is rare, so it makes up for the laundry problem. Overall, a great place where I always meet really fun people!

If the bathroom is renewed, it will be perfect.

My worst experience in a hostel, no reception after midnight, you need to rely on lucky to find someone to open the door. Dorm is actually in another floor, a place with no common area and only a bunch of beds. Atmosphere is horrible.

I saw cockroaches in my room and it was on the pricey side for a hostel. My room was also close to the washroom and it was very loud.

Location is very good,the hotel is located in the central urban area, It's very convenient to find a taxi here, close to the subway station, the room is very tidy and clean and the room price is also very reasonable. I often travel to Hongkong to live here, I feel very happy!The hotel staff were very friendly, very helpful!

I stayed in the dorm for one night. Staff isn't available for 24 hours. I have to leave early in the morning, so I have to just leave without checking out because there's no staff around. The dorm is too crowded for that small room. The toilet also really uncomfortable to be placed inside that small room. Really hard to find the place since it's in the apartment. Good wifi connection. If you only looking for cheap place to crash in a good location, this is quite enough for you.