Pandora after 80s Reviews

Flat F, 11/F, No.275 Gloucester Road, Entrance on Cannon Street, Causeway Bay D1 exit, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

周围交通餐饮购物都很方便,很好的员工,住在最外边的有窗的大床房间环境还不错

• 6th Apr 2014
  • China

I am very satisfied about the Hong Kong travel, The hotel service is very good, the waiter was active to help me solve the problem, It makes me feel very warm. Almost Other hotels in Hong Kong seems to have to pay for WIFI.but it's free in this hotel. The Hotel prices are not expensive, in Hong Kong, where land is so expensive, It's difficult to find inexpensive hotel. The hotel is in the downtown district, next to the Causeway Bay MTR station, go somewhere to visit is really convenient.

Pretty decent hostel. Some silly quirks about the place but nothing that cant be overcome with a smile and persistence. Make sure when you check in you go to floor 9, not 11 as on their directions.

I was very happy to get the reservation of the hotel when I came to Hong Kong first time, especially the passion of the waiters made me feeling like I was in my own house. The environment of the hotel is very good, the room is clean and neat, and there would be a room service every day. The waiters provide help proactively and I will leave a small tips to them every time. There are a lot of travelling scenery in Hong Kong, the hotel is just besides a MRT station, and it is very convenient to tra

I was in Hong Kong to do some business meetings. I found the hostel agreeable and quiet enough. The facebook was very helpfull. they anwser every time. We are next to everything (shop, restaurant attraction) The Hostel is very cheap while it is in Causewaybay I love sleep here

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

I arrived early in the morning and my room was not ready so they propose me to keep my luggage during the time they clean my room. The hostel is really well located. We are in center of Causeway bay there a lot of thing to go just next to the hostel I find a gym club cheaper at 5 min to the hostel The bed is comfortable and the shower at the 11F is biger but that of 9F is small The trip was cool and great

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Mauritius

If you like Causeway bay this hostel is well located. The staff is friendly and helpful but the atmosphere of the common area is kind of poor. Also the rooms are dark and tiny and there was no hot water in the shower when I was there.

The room was excellent, quiet and comfortable and full of small touches such as not only stationary but also a stapler, ruler and flashlight. The service was outstanding. It may not be the tops in Hong Kong, but it was certainly more than "very good". I would be happy to stay here again.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • China

Location is good Close to public transport for getting around the city, and also on the airport Near to the street and MTR. everywhere is easily accessible the people I met at the hostel were absolutely amazing. the receptionist staff is friendly and helpful they are knowledgeable about other things that relate to logistics of traveling, they are really helpful i also Liked that everything such as bed sheets and pillows was cleaned regularly

• 29th Jan 2014
  • China

After all these years, Pandora remains one of my favourite hotels in Hong Kong. The service is fantastic and the management /staff have done a great job maintaining the hotel in great condition. I could give individual examples such as mapping out specific shopping maps for me.he service was outstanding. It may not be the tops in Hong Kong, but it was certainly more than "very good". I would be happy to stay here again.

amazing view of victory harbour, the staff in the day was very friendly but when i arrived in the evening, the staff seemed like they didn't no what they was doing but over all the best hostel in hk iv stayed in

• 19th Jan 2014

Hostels are never going to be luxurious but Pandoras was poor. The corridors are intimidating and really rank. The doors resemble prison cells. In my dorm, wifi was good and useful but everything else poor. Bed was very high up and a real struggle to climb up to. Mattress and pillow was soft and uncomfortable. Shower was just a cubicle in a manky box

• 16th Jan 2014
  • Scotland

Love the Causeway bay district, street food and great shopping and good coffee (rare in HK) down the road. Reception area is gorgeous with lovely view and swinging seats. In our own room, decor was a cute bright red but the linen smelled a bit weird which was offputting for the 3 nights we were there. One shower and one toilet shared between the whole dorm was also a bit tricky and was a bit grimy/ worn out and needs a new light, but points for the open air balcony, lockers, and bed curtains.

quite noisy, the smallest room I have ever seen

• 25th Dec 2013

Nice little place with a good view and reasonably functional kitchen. Rooms were clean and facilities good even though on different floors. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice enough common room to hang out in and look out over the harbour.

Staff nice and helpful. Good location. No atmosphere which I felt let the place down.

nice cosy place located right in the heart of town. awesome place to be staying in.

• 30th Nov 2013
  • Singapore

Poor communication between staff and minimal helpfulness. Tried to check out early to catch a train and the office person was in the shower because had been told the wrong time; and wouldn't get out to help until was good and ready. On arrival, staff showed no interest in advising where things were in the local surroundings; had to go find a chemist myself.

Stayed for three nights and I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an affordable, clean, and centrally located spot. Very close to Causeway Bay MTR. Good staff. I would stay here again if I ever go back to Hong Kong.

• 7th Nov 2013

Very nice staff and great location with an extraordinary view to boot! The common area has potential to be vibrant, but it depends on luck and who happens to stay at the hostel. Only thing to note is that if you plan to go out at night, you better be back before midnight or stay out till the next morning, because you'd have trouble getting in the front door without waking up the security guard and upsetting him.