Phangan Lodge Guesthouse Reviews

Ao Banga nam ken, Koh Phangan, Thailand

- the location is about 15/20mins walk away from the main street, in the middle of nowhere. - the dogs DEFINITELY had fleas and would not stop scratching. We paid 3500BT, half of our cost originally however after much thought we decided we wanted to leave as the atmosphere was very uncomfortable. The owner was extremely rude and her comments were 'you can't get any money back, call the police and see if I care'... Not exactly what you would call hospitable behaviour... Avoid at all costs.

• 10th Jun 2014

Hi, I was there for ten days. It was terrible. The only good thing was the pool and the emplacement. First, the mattress is terrible, seconds, it's dirty and the water is sort if yellow...Third when my friend came the pillow was bad, we ask for another one 3 days before our departure and they told us : "finite" so no pillow, we have to share. They never clean the room or change the sheets for 10 days I ask for a mop... I did it by myself. Dogs and cats are everywhere and in bad shape.

Extremely poor quality accommodation from nearly all aspects. Have been backpacking through south east Asia since February and this was the worst. Too many to list so do yourself a favour and find one of the better spots.

View all Koh Phangan Bed and Breakfasts