Piece Hostel Kyoto Reviews

21-1 Higashikujyo Higashisanno-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto, Japan

good location love shower room

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

BEST hostel I've ever stayed at! (looks more like a boutique hotel but with dorm beds and better personal services) Show great intention to details. Great location and price, very new and clean. Will come back again!

staffs are very helpful and have a good Communication's skill in English. No limited refreshment provied by the hostel and mac are also free to use. Highly recommend this to all travellers from all over the world.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

The hostel is very close to Kyoto train station which was convenient for arriving/leaving, however it is quite far (45min walk) from the main restaurant areas and tourist sites so a bit of a toss up. Inside the hostel is very clean and functional but oddly quiet in the communal areas.

This was the best hostel that we stayed at in Japan! Staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Thank you for making our stay in osaka memorable.

Great place to stay! My wife and I had a small private room with a king bed.

Amazing Ryokan. Loved the authentic Japanese bath, very relaxing. Very accessible to the JR station, and far enough away to leave the train noise behind!

Very nice and trendy hostel. Best beds I had in Japan (18 mix dorm). The whole place is super clean. Showers and bathrooms are also spotless. The common lounge is great place to hangout and meet people. Very close to JR station, but a bit far from Kyoto's attractions, get the 5$/day bus pass and you will be good. Staff is super professional, but felt a bit too corporate and cold to me. Nonetheless, this is an incredibly nice place to stay and will go back if I'm in Kyoto again.

A very modern an tidy hostel, very easy to access from Kyoto railway station.

It's the better hostel I've never been to. Excelent!

This was the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at, in fact it was more like a hotel! The staff were incredibly helpful and everything was spotless. The lounge area was especially nice to have a beer and unwind in after a long day of sightseeing. I plan to come back to Kyoto again and I will definitely be rebooking. Thank you for a great stay!

• 31st Jul 2014

Literally the BEST hostel I have EVER stayed in! And I've stayed in quite a few between Japan, Europe & Australia! Granted we had a private room but really this felt like a NICE hotel! The bed was soft & comfy & even though there were shared bathroom/shower facilities, those were so modern, clean & nice, I almost didn't mind going downstairs to hop in the shower! The front desk staff was helpful & spoke perfect english, the bar had great prices, the wall map had everything to do in Kyoto!

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. I would highly recommend this place for staying in Kyoto. Super close to Kyoto station which should help you get around to wherever you want. Friendly staff, and the place was super clean and modern.

A beautiful, affordable hostel! Even in an 18 bed dorm, I felt like there was a lot of privacy because of the extra curtains attached to each bed. Shower facilities were excellent, and overall experience was great. Would stay here again!

I had an absolutely brilliant stay at Piece Hostel, thank you so much. The staff were very helpful (going out of their way to help me find a place to watch fireworks,) the beds were huge, the place was spotless and overall a comfortable place. The location is also unbeatable for getting around in Kyoto and there's lots of info/maps/passes at the desk.

You just would not have expected a hostel can be that good. Less than 10 mins walk from the Kyoto station, charging a low price, having nice decoration comparable to a hotel, and providing decent free breakfast and sometimes even Okonomiyaki as free dinner dinner, the hostel is just a perfect one to stay. The luggage storage service is also considerate - just put down yours in front of the service counter and the staff will store it into a storage room of which key is held only by them.

Everything about this hostel was amazing!

This was the best hostel ive stayed in. The staff were very helpful. The atmosphere was great with the bar at the bottom encouraging peopleto interact

thanks for all, plz keep what u already did.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Your hostel was in a very good location with restaurants, cafes, and shopping. It was clean and the staff were very professional. Yes, I would stay here again and I would refer my friends too. Thank you for all your help and for the excellent service.