Piece Hostel Kyoto Reviews

21-1 Higashikujyo Higashisanno-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Everything was absolutely fantastic. The bed was very comfortable and spacious. The available facilities were very clean and nice. The staff was incredibly nice and friendly. If I come to Kyoto again, which I definitely hope to, I will be staying at Piece Hostel again!

Piece Hostel is in a great location a few minutes walk from Kyoto station. We stayed here for 5 nights and made good use of the well equipped kitchen, lounge and bar area which had a nice, chilled atmosphere. All of the facilities were excellent. There is also a free breakfast include in the rate which was simple but tasty and a good start to the day. The staff were excellent, always very welcoming and happy to help!

I loved this hostel! Everyone working there was very nice. If we needed help with anything they helped us out right away and gave us information on things to do. The location is also good since you are close to the station you can take the bus or train anywhere. The free breakfast they provide everyday is really nice and the beds in the rooms are super comfy :)

This was third time to stay at this hostel. Had a comfortable stay in this hostel, which was made all the more pleasant by the friendly, helpful staff. I would stay here again, and recommend likewise. Everything was perfect!!

Not only was this my first trip to Asia but it was also my first time staying at a Hostel. My gf told me I got spoiled after staying here because of how clean the facility is. The staff were nice from beginning to end. The location is also great because its not too far from Kyoto Station. My gf and I stayed in our own room the first two nights and a mixed dorm our third night. There's also a really amazing ramen place across the small little bridge!! It is a must try!!! Best Hostel Experience!!!

This is probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at in my life and I've stayed at hostels in about 12 or 13 countries. This hostel is very clean, comfortable and in a great location. The staff is very nice and helpful. Breakfast is unbelievably good and has both Japanese and Western elements to it. There's also this huge map on the wall in the lounge that has all of the big tourist sites on it, which makes it simple to map your day out. The lounge/bar are great and there are new Mac computers.

This hostel has everything you need! Close to the trainstation, very friendy staff, great atmosphere, super clean! Only disadvantage is the distance to downtown Tokyo (40 min walk, or take te metro).

So, this hostel is more or less perfect. Location, amenities, staff, etc. all perfect. The only thing I can complain about is the WiFi being subpar which is sort of surprising given it being Japan. Anyways, excellent hostel, 9.5/10, 10/10 if they improve their internet though.

Just wonderful!

For: • Stunning building – winner of a design award • Excellent location near station • Super helpful staff • Everything was explained to me competently • Everything worked • Large, clean beds • Fantastic shower • Fantastic communal area with library and bar • Spare pillows on every floor • Free drink token • Beautiful roof garden • Every tap, every wall fixture, every switch had a top quality feel • Everything ran like clockwork • Immaculately clean Against: • Nothing

Very clean, spacious and new hostel. It did not disappoint. Nice kitchen area, and has computers to use. Also the washing facilities are great. Definitely will recommend this hostel if you want quiet and not too crazy parties.