Piece Hostel Kyoto Reviews

21-1 Higashikujyo Higashisanno-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto, Japan

One of the best hostels we've ever stayed in. Thanks so much for providing such a great resting spot in Kyoto.

• 5th Oct 2015

Location very good for the train station , less than 5 minutes. It is a decent walk to the other sights around Kyoto but just hop on the subway or on a tourist bus. Plenty from the train station. very good fittings throughout for a hostel . Bathroom more modern than many hotel rooms

Really modern place, much more like a hotel. It was full of couples, large groups and families so not much fun for going out or meeting other people, luckily I already had some mates in Kyoto. Location is good if you're going to be using the train station. Some of the staff were excellent, one runs a cooking course for just 700yen which was awesome (most cooking courses in Kyoto are well over 7000yen!). Stay here if you're in a group! If you're solo try somewhere else (Gion! :D)

More like a hotel with dorms. Free breakfast was great, everything was new and finished to a very high standard. Wifi could be better.

Small but perfectly clean and functioning room. Very quiet. Free breakfast was brilliant :)

Everything was absolutely fantastic. The bed was very comfortable and spacious. The available facilities were very clean and nice. The staff was incredibly nice and friendly. If I come to Kyoto again, which I definitely hope to, I will be staying at Piece Hostel again!

Piece Hostel is in a great location a few minutes walk from Kyoto station. We stayed here for 5 nights and made good use of the well equipped kitchen, lounge and bar area which had a nice, chilled atmosphere. All of the facilities were excellent. There is also a free breakfast include in the rate which was simple but tasty and a good start to the day. The staff were excellent, always very welcoming and happy to help!

I loved this hostel! Everyone working there was very nice. If we needed help with anything they helped us out right away and gave us information on things to do. The location is also good since you are close to the station you can take the bus or train anywhere. The free breakfast they provide everyday is really nice and the beds in the rooms are super comfy :)

This was third time to stay at this hostel. Had a comfortable stay in this hostel, which was made all the more pleasant by the friendly, helpful staff. I would stay here again, and recommend likewise. Everything was perfect!!

Not only was this my first trip to Asia but it was also my first time staying at a Hostel. My gf told me I got spoiled after staying here because of how clean the facility is. The staff were nice from beginning to end. The location is also great because its not too far from Kyoto Station. My gf and I stayed in our own room the first two nights and a mixed dorm our third night. There's also a really amazing ramen place across the small little bridge!! It is a must try!!! Best Hostel Experience!!!