Piece Hostel Kyoto Reviews

21-1 Higashikujyo Higashisanno-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Very nice and trendy hostel. Best beds I had in Japan (18 mix dorm). The whole place is super clean. Showers and bathrooms are also spotless. The common lounge is great place to hangout and meet people. Very close to JR station, but a bit far from Kyoto's attractions, get the 5$/day bus pass and you will be good. Staff is super professional, but felt a bit too corporate and cold to me. Nonetheless, this is an incredibly nice place to stay and will go back if I'm in Kyoto again.

A very modern an tidy hostel, very easy to access from Kyoto railway station.

It's the better hostel I've never been to. Excelent!

This was the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at, in fact it was more like a hotel! The staff were incredibly helpful and everything was spotless. The lounge area was especially nice to have a beer and unwind in after a long day of sightseeing. I plan to come back to Kyoto again and I will definitely be rebooking. Thank you for a great stay!

• 31st Jul 2014

Literally the BEST hostel I have EVER stayed in! And I've stayed in quite a few between Japan, Europe & Australia! Granted we had a private room but really this felt like a NICE hotel! The bed was soft & comfy & even though there were shared bathroom/shower facilities, those were so modern, clean & nice, I almost didn't mind going downstairs to hop in the shower! The front desk staff was helpful & spoke perfect english, the bar had great prices, the wall map had everything to do in Kyoto!

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. I would highly recommend this place for staying in Kyoto. Super close to Kyoto station which should help you get around to wherever you want. Friendly staff, and the place was super clean and modern.

A beautiful, affordable hostel! Even in an 18 bed dorm, I felt like there was a lot of privacy because of the extra curtains attached to each bed. Shower facilities were excellent, and overall experience was great. Would stay here again!

I had an absolutely brilliant stay at Piece Hostel, thank you so much. The staff were very helpful (going out of their way to help me find a place to watch fireworks,) the beds were huge, the place was spotless and overall a comfortable place. The location is also unbeatable for getting around in Kyoto and there's lots of info/maps/passes at the desk.

You just would not have expected a hostel can be that good. Less than 10 mins walk from the Kyoto station, charging a low price, having nice decoration comparable to a hotel, and providing decent free breakfast and sometimes even Okonomiyaki as free dinner dinner, the hostel is just a perfect one to stay. The luggage storage service is also considerate - just put down yours in front of the service counter and the staff will store it into a storage room of which key is held only by them.

Everything about this hostel was amazing!

This was the best hostel ive stayed in. The staff were very helpful. The atmosphere was great with the bar at the bottom encouraging peopleto interact

thanks for all, plz keep what u already did.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Your hostel was in a very good location with restaurants, cafes, and shopping. It was clean and the staff were very professional. Yes, I would stay here again and I would refer my friends too. Thank you for all your help and for the excellent service.

Really a nice stay! The directions they provided from Kyoto Station were very clear and easy to follow. I also accidentally locked my belongings into a locker I couldn't reopen, and the staff was quick to assist me. Their dorm-style room was quite comfy and actually gave quite a bit of privacy, unlike most dorm-style hostel rooms i've stayed at in the past. i would definitely stay there again.

• 27th Jun 2014

Amazing hostel with incredibly kind and helpful staff. It was ideal for me since it's 2 minutes away from Kyoto station and I was planning on taking day trips from there everyday. The sleeping holes are awesome and the beds are HUGE and extremely comfy.

Very good bed and overall the whole hostel was very clean. The breakfast was also very good, there was choice between Western or Japanese breakfast, a lot of variety!

Amazed at the cleanliness and layout of this hostel. It seemed all very new, like something out of an ikea catalogue. We stayed in an 18 bed dorm which was incredibly private as the bunks are enclosed on three sides with the open side having a curtain to pull across if you want complete privacy. Free breakfast is fantastic. Location is great. Its very safe with lockers and swipe card access to all rooms. Highly recommend it!

By far one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. I don't even know if this deserves to be called a hostel, it is that nice. Everything was very clean, the hostel was stylish and well designed with fast internet, cheap beer and great books. Everything worked perfectly, the beds were comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was quite good. You even get a towel, sink, slippers and flatscreen TV in your room as well as a choice of about 6 different pillows to maximize your comfort.

• 8th Jun 2014

Absolutely stunning hostel with great staff and delicious Japanese breakfast!

Great hostel. Provides a lot. Clean. Helpful. Location is not bad. Walking distance to station. Breakfast is basic. Great for young travellers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3