Pillows & Toast Heritage Reviews

No. 38 Upper Cross Street (Level 2), Singapore, Singapore

Good location and a nice clean hostel. Near the met. However it did have some shortcomings. No towels or tissues by the sinks which meant you had to drag your towel with you to wash your hands. Toilets were outside of the main building. One toilet had no light in it. This was still not fixed three days later. Wifi worked ok. Breakfast is toast and cereal. It's a serve yourself policy and you are required to clean up after yourself also.

Super clean hostel that's very secure. Not far from the MRT and really close to Chinatown shopping.

I am verry happy at here. Thank Hostelword.com

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Vietnam

I loved the location since it was next to china town, and there is so much to do and see there. I stayed in china town my whole stay pretty much. The staff was very nice and helpful! I would stay there again.

Everything was good except that showers always had hairs on the floor. Also our room had hairs on the floor too. (I guess its bcos its female dorm) Dustbins were cleaned everyday though. Overall my stay was good. I woke up late every morning so I missed the breakfasts but it was good good :) thanks to friendly staff, expecially Pearlyn who helped me to change the bed even though it seemed like it was hard to change the prearranged beds. Thanks anyways! :)

• 10th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Just toilet can repair for the shower on the toilet..over all its ok

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Singapore

I expected the hostel to be cleaner and in better shape as it's newer than pillows and toast on the next street. Well the mattress was okay but everything else showing it's age. Had tgere thoughvery good sleep between my flights.

Good staff. Good location. Very good helpful of staff.

• 16th May 2014