Pillows & Toast Heritage Reviews

No. 38 Upper Cross Street (Level 2), Singapore, Singapore

Keep in mind they won't have anyone after 11pm. If you need to check it. You must hope someone will open the door for you. Totally worth it as the place was friendly. No kitchen if you wanted to cooK. Ac and wifi works jus fine. Locker, towel, an lock provided. Tap Water is safe to drink without needing to boil. Excellent stay and recommend it to all

Nice hostel with very helpful staff. I liked how close it was to the metro station. The rooms were clean and looked nice as well as the bathrooms. Only the hair in the shower could be cleared out more often. Overall I had a pleasant stay.

Everything is good, the staff, the cleanliness, the atmosphere, the kitchen, the breakfast and the most important things, the room itself although the reception is not 24hrs They provide towel and universal plug. Definitely will stay again next January 2015

The beds are comfortable and clean. We loved the mini shelf beside the bed. Very modern in design. We loved the blueberry and kaya jam with the YeYe coffee offered during the Free Breakfast. The only problem is, they served the breakfast late and not on time like it was promised at 7am. The staff are super nice, friendly

Overall is good. But before i arrived i got the email, told that i ve got 1 lower bed and 1 top. But actually i got 2 top bed :'( Toilets near the kitchen and dinning table hahaha..

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Good location and a nice clean hostel. Near the met. However it did have some shortcomings. No towels or tissues by the sinks which meant you had to drag your towel with you to wash your hands. Toilets were outside of the main building. One toilet had no light in it. This was still not fixed three days later. Wifi worked ok. Breakfast is toast and cereal. It's a serve yourself policy and you are required to clean up after yourself also.

Super clean hostel that's very secure. Not far from the MRT and really close to Chinatown shopping.

I am verry happy at here. Thank Hostelword.com

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Vietnam

I loved the location since it was next to china town, and there is so much to do and see there. I stayed in china town my whole stay pretty much. The staff was very nice and helpful! I would stay there again.

Everything was good except that showers always had hairs on the floor. Also our room had hairs on the floor too. (I guess its bcos its female dorm) Dustbins were cleaned everyday though. Overall my stay was good. I woke up late every morning so I missed the breakfasts but it was good good :) thanks to friendly staff, expecially Pearlyn who helped me to change the bed even though it seemed like it was hard to change the prearranged beds. Thanks anyways! :)

• 10th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Just toilet can repair for the shower on the toilet..over all its ok

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Singapore

I expected the hostel to be cleaner and in better shape as it's newer than pillows and toast on the next street. Well the mattress was okay but everything else showing it's age. Had tgere thoughvery good sleep between my flights.