Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki Reviews

2584 Lemon Rd., Waikiki Beach, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

I was surprised that to get a towel it was a $2 fee for the first towel even though afterwards it's unlimited change. Also, in other hostels that I have stayed, there was no problems with using the shower after check out but here, they suggested that a half day be paid for the spot. Also if they were fully booked, you could not use the shower. Although there is a public one in the open to rinse off snad.

Mix up with our booking

• 22nd May 2015

I had so much fun I extended the stay!!

• 20th May 2015

Awesome staff, awesome people, awesome location! Loved it!

• 19th May 2015

The room and bathroom were ditry and smelled so bad.

• 17th May 2015
  • Ukraine

It was a great place to stay. Right on the beach. The staff, however busy were willing to help and give their best advice. e facilities were good. Rooms were big and quite airy, so I never felt like I was in another travelers pockets. I recommend this hostel for value for money, friendliness, location and atmosphere. Met some great people there.

Excellent hostel and marvellous dinners! Awesome location and atmosphere!

• 12th May 2015
  • Russia

It was sooo good, we stayed much longer than we expected :) so did the other guests!!!

3 Vietnamese persons: Good place for backpackers.

cleaninignes could be improved as well as the wifi.

Super helpful & friendly staff, pancakes are great! Very relaxed vibe and so close to the beach.

location was absolutely perfect. no major complaints. would stay here again

• 18th Apr 2015

Located at the Eastern end of Waikiki this hostel is absolutely close to everything you probably wanna check out in that area. Plus they offer everyday tours to the northshore, snorkeling etc. So if you don't wanna rent a car that definitely is a good option! Well, staff is nice and helpful, rooms are clean and also facilities are standard. Absolutely nothing to complain about!

This place is absolutely amazing! 😀

• 14th Apr 2015

Me and my daughter had a awesome time the free pancakes and lovelt meals that were cooked for all that stayed at the hostel I miss hawaii the weather,beach,shopping I would definately recommend polynesian hostel to anyone on a budget many thanks dalea moonia from new zealand mahalo!!!

• 29th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

Our room was a private one and it was falling apart. The bed was the most uncomfortable and noisy thing I have ever slept in, the place was pretty shabby and not very clean. Staff were friendly, but I wouldn't go back!

• 25th Mar 2015

Well-run, super nice staff and just the best pancakes for breakfast! My favorite hostel in Hawaii! Surf board rental prices are also very fair! (10$ for a half day)

My time at Polynesien was really good, the staff was so helpful.

We really enjoyed the friendly and helpful staff. The atmosphere was very relaxed and enjoyable. Visitors were treated with courtesy and staff went out of their way to go the extra mile to make the stay memorable. Special thanks to Margaret and Kevin for their hospitality.

• 17th Mar 2015

Absolutly belting hostel this is! Loads of fun people , especally if ur traveling solo! I would deffo rekomend and i would deffo come back! Take it easy! SMASHIN TIME I HAD

• 16th Mar 2015