Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki Reviews

2584 Lemon Rd., Waikiki Beach, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

I had a brilliant stay at the Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki! Staff was brilliant, the hostel organizes great tours to discover the island and the atmosphere is really fun and friendly. Truly recommend it. Would definitely stay there again. And the location could not be better! 1 min walk from Waikiki beach!

• 20th Jun 2015

fantastic place

My stay at the Polynesian hostel was fantastic. It was by far one of my most memorable weeks. The staff was helpful and the atmosphere was extremely friendly. In the end, I was honestly sad to leave all my new friends.

• 17th Jun 2015

Overall, it's an ok hostel. It's in a great location and very cheap for this area of Hawaii. It's not the cleanest or nicest and the staff were minimally helpful, but it was a decent place to stay for a quick layover in Waikiki Beach.

Great location. Quiet at night. Great day tours around the island. Good value. A great place to stay.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! As a couple we stayed in one of the private rooms, which was nice to unwind in after a day of exploring, but the general vibe around the rest of the hostel was great. Loved the free pancake breakfast in the mornings, and the staff were all so pleasant to deal with, and very helpful in arranging transportation, recommending activities, etc. And the location is PERFECT! Would definitely stay here again/recommend it to anyone travelling to Waikiki.

Great location and staff.. So friendly and nice with foreigners thank you everyone!

Great location, helpful staff

Probably one of my favourite hostels I've stayed in. Perfect location (so close to the beach!), great atmosphere, and friendly staff. And the fluffiest pancakes ever served for breakfast! Will be returning, and would recommend to anyone n a heartbeat.

I was surprised that to get a towel it was a $2 fee for the first towel even though afterwards it's unlimited change. Also, in other hostels that I have stayed, there was no problems with using the shower after check out but here, they suggested that a half day be paid for the spot. Also if they were fully booked, you could not use the shower. Although there is a public one in the open to rinse off snad.

Mix up with our booking

• 22nd May 2015

I had so much fun I extended the stay!!

• 20th May 2015

Awesome staff, awesome people, awesome location! Loved it!

• 19th May 2015

The room and bathroom were ditry and smelled so bad.

• 17th May 2015
  • Ukraine

It was a great place to stay. Right on the beach. The staff, however busy were willing to help and give their best advice. e facilities were good. Rooms were big and quite airy, so I never felt like I was in another travelers pockets. I recommend this hostel for value for money, friendliness, location and atmosphere. Met some great people there.

Great place to meet other travelllers. Great daily trips at good price. Kevins pancakes were the best. Meals at night every other day where good and very cheap. We had a double room but had to walk through dorm for shower. Could do with more toilets. Floor of room was not the cleanest. Clean towels when required. Lots of beach items to borrow. only down side was no social space after 10 pm.

• 13th May 2015

Excellent hostel and marvellous dinners! Awesome location and atmosphere!

• 12th May 2015
  • Russia

Really Awesome Hostel, 1 block away from the beach, great location, Amazing Staff! Staff were super friendly and helpful with any questions, issues! Has an amazing atmosphere easy to meet people. would stay here again if i return to Hawaii!

It was sooo good, we stayed much longer than we expected :) so did the other guests!!!

3 Vietnamese persons: Good place for backpackers.