Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki Reviews

2584 Lemon Rd., Waikiki Beach, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed staying at this hostel. They had excellent staff, were well located and had great tours. Thanks guys!!

I booked here for 2 nights but ended up staying for 25 nights.. Amazing family atmosphere in this hostel. I had the best time ever and met amazing people! Tours are run 6 days per week.. Its 1 or 2 blocks from Waikiki beach. Say hi to Pappa Shaun, Shirley and Margret from me :)

too less amenities for the amount of people!

• 3rd May 2014

Very nice place to stay. They provide pancakes in the breakfast, lockers on the room. Very good location, near waikiki beach. Very clean! Shower inside the room.

acceptable for price.

• 16th Apr 2014

Great Hostel, and they offer cool daytrips

Fan in shower very noisy ,needs replacing. I didn't realise that some guests stayed for months. I would stay there again, it was easy to book from Sydney online.

• 26th Mar 2014

Some of the staff are very efficient, but some of them have no idea about how the hostel works.

A good and cheap place to stay in Waikiki. The rooms are cleaned every day so it doesn't get to much sand in it. The Rates are affordable and the kitchen is equipped with all you need

Only stayed there one night, but the room was spacious, tho located at the end of a dorm, so you had to walk through the dorm to get to it. Bed was a little uncomfortable, but the hostel is only a stone throw away from Waikiki beach, so great value for money really.

It's a nice place but it does need a lick of paint / revamp.

when we checked in around 20.30 the day we arrived,the guy who "checked us inn" were high.He had probably been smoking(not normal cigaretts). The we went to our room,wich was like expected from a hostel,but the internet was not workin AT ALL in the room.We tried both phone and laptop.The girls who work there are loevly! and the were helpful.The other guys who worked didn't even say hello to us, the next days. And ther was a older woman, who owns it? She was too busy trying being cool with smoki

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Norway

terrible. bugs at the bathroom, spooky room w/other people's towels, dirty sheets, bad deco, light working poorly, stinky... terrible.

1 2 Next » last »