Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki Reviews

2584 Lemon Rd., Waikiki Beach, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

I change of room 3 times in four days.... The people in the reception is not very helpful there are some that are very nice but others are very arrogant..I did like the service I was expecting more...

Staff are mega chilled

Nice Hostel with a great location. Only the harsh 10pm closing of the social area does not really allow for the typical "hostel feeling".

• 8th May 2014

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed staying at this hostel. They had excellent staff, were well located and had great tours. Thanks guys!!

I booked here for 2 nights but ended up staying for 25 nights.. Amazing family atmosphere in this hostel. I had the best time ever and met amazing people! Tours are run 6 days per week.. Its 1 or 2 blocks from Waikiki beach. Say hi to Pappa Shaun, Shirley and Margret from me :)

too less amenities for the amount of people!

• 3rd May 2014

Very nice place to stay. They provide pancakes in the breakfast, lockers on the room. Very good location, near waikiki beach. Very clean! Shower inside the room.

acceptable for price.

• 16th Apr 2014

Great Hostel, and they offer cool daytrips

Fan in shower very noisy ,needs replacing. I didn't realise that some guests stayed for months. I would stay there again, it was easy to book from Sydney online.

• 26th Mar 2014