Porto Alegre Eco Hostel Reviews

R. Luiz Afonso, 276, Porto Alegre, Brazil

It's a good surprise this hostel in POA.

Good location, but the staff is very aloof and rude. It took the front desk girl around 2 minutes to look up from her computer to greet me. She told me they don't take credit cards when they actually do, and she put me in a 10 bed dorm when I booked a 5 bed one. No explanations, no apologies. Also, I asked her about Gramado which is a very famous spot near Porto Alegre, not only she didn´t have any info on tours, she didn´t even know where it was! Not coming back there again, that's for sure.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Small hostel but in a good location. Rooms are also small with a lot of beds. Average breakfast. There is only one bathroom down stairs, by the kitchen, so had to wait a long time for showers. However shower is good and hot. Nice lounge area with TV, beanbags and sofa. Go to the 'dirty old man ' cocktail bar around the corner!

View all Porto Alegre Hostels