Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I had money stolen from my backpack when I had only left my room for a brief time. I wish there was better security regarding the locking of the room doors and having only the people staying in that particular room have a key.

Good hostel, cheap and providing the necessary for a traveller (included towel and breakfast). Beds quite noisy in dorms...

A good hostel, cheap and cheerful. Room was very basic but suited us just fine. The shared bathrooms were also fine, but could have been a little cleaner. The Internet in our room upstairs was absolutely terrible. We mentioned this once and we're told it would be fixed, but it never seemed to improve. The location was great, right in China town and walking distance to many of the must sees in KL.

• 18th Sep 2015

The staff was very friendly and all helpfull. They created a nice common room so that meeting new people wouldn't be a problem. They had some problems with the water supply for the shower that took some time to fix. The airco was amazingly cold so even 2 blankets wouldn't been enough. The staff solved the problems.

My stay here is awesome, everybody is so friendly and helpful. Rooms and facilities are clean and tidy, air-con works finde and theres free computer, free breakfast and a lot of movies. It's a quiet place, especialIy at night - during the day there's great street food just round the corner, aswell as the Pasar Seni Station which takes you to KL Sentral and KLCC. I really enjoyed the time here, felt safe (it's my first time in Asia and I'm travelling on my own) and it felt a bit like home. :)

• 10th Sep 2015

Considering this hostel is pretty central to Kl the price is brilliant. We stayed in a private double, which was basic but spotless and confortable. The staff were brilliant and welcoming on arrival, and were there 24/7 to help. The front door has a code so people can't just walk in and each private room locks as well. We used the laundry service which was next to nothing in price, very efficient, two loads washed, dried and folded in a day. Reasonable drinks and brilliant communal vibe.

Lack of sleep here due to every bunk bed squeeking so much from the slightest of movements. Staff tried ripping me off on entrance fees to parks. Laundry, i was promised a 6 hour turn around, 36hours later i received my laundry where i was asked to pay the fee for damp laundry which was 2kg heavier than dry and wasnt clean, had a top damaged by bleach and all i got was a sorry. No offer of refund and it was my problem for having dirty laundry. Do not stay here. Useless staff!

Raizzys is a super hostel. Perfect location and very helpful staff. They gave us some really good advices so we found some nice places to eat and took the free bus for sightseeing :) Raizzys atmosphere is amazing. So many friendly travellers you can chat with in the cozy lounge....or just hang out there and watch a movie! I loved it and I will come back...for sure!

• 29th Aug 2015

It is value for money and paid for what you get, i would said perfect for backpacker. The bonus is the helpful stuff who not just willing to help but think of a solution for me when i have some issue.

Disappointed in my stay here. Arrived at night, staff were very slow to check me in despite there being 3 of them at reception. Room was clean, safety boxes under the beds. Only 2 toilets and 2 showers for the entire top floor which would create log jams. Bathrooms and showers have visible mould. Good location, close to public transport, Chinatown for shopping and food. Lady who works there is one of the rudest people I have encountered. Wouldn't stay here again when I'm back in KL

Some rooms are comfortable but some are a bit small and not so comfy. Quite helpful staff and breakfast + free tea and coffee all day are nice.

Quite a big hostel near one of LRT stations, bus station, central market and Chinese market. The hostel is very clean for the size and especially bathrooms are cleaned frequently. Next to the hostel is the famous Sri Mahamariamman Temple which means you'll be able to hear their rituals few times a day for quite some time and can bother you if you're a light sleeper. You can get breakfast at hostel (toasts with butter and jam) or one for a discounted price in next door cafe.

Great hostel in the heart of KL's chinatown. Really clean, great staff, wifi was good. Decent kitchen and common room area with free water, tea and coffee and free movies. Would recommend!

Decent hostel with good dorm rooms and bathrooms. Hostel was clean but loads of cockroaches around the bathroom area. Good common room area for meeting people.

Unfortunately the second time we stayed at Razziys Guesthouse it wasn as good as the first. We opted for a four bed dorm over the 12bed to avoid snorers, thw four bed smelt foul and the bunk beds were so rickety and felt unsafe. Also the shower blocks and hw kitchen floor looked like they hadnt been cleaned since we had left 11days before and there was no toilet roll in the side that we stayed in. Very dissapointing return visit.

I liked our stay at raizzy's hostel! The dorm is just fine. Good beds, clean and we met some nice people there. It's close to China town and close to a metro station that is one stop away from the Central train Station, so it's a very good location. They also give a little breakfast and we could check in late at night. I would recommend it!

Great place to stay in KL. good location in China Town and easy to get to/from the airport.

Overall a really nice hostel to stay in. Was hard to find when we first got in kl. The staff were quite rude and everything seemed like a big deal asking them a question etc. The toilet ran out of toilet roll I asked them to replace it to which the women in reception rolled her eyes and said 1 mintue. Then someone asked again after half an hour which the reply was your have to wait until tomorrow now this was 9 o'clock in the evening absolutely ridiculous!!!!

Very close to tourist sites. easy access to Petaling street for tourist shopping and food. Breakfast is basic with toast, jam and butter. one shower had an issue where it could not be turned off and was running 24/7. No lockers in room for bags. some rooms were quite small and there were issues with space for luggage.

Lovely clean hostel