Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Excellent service very friendly clean and great value

Very clean and the ambiance was very niece. Staffs were all accommodating.

Friendly staff, clean rooms and good location. Close to the bus station and chinatown

Arrived and booked hostel for 2 nights, I went out and came back around lunch time, all my belongings were on hallway, I told the receptionists how they can even touch private property, they told me that they are doing some cleanup, that should be done at 2 pm, 2 pm still nothing done, all hostel was really stinky, they were spraying against bed bugs, next night my flatmate was totally red from itches from some bed bug. Don`t go there, it`s a nightmare, worst hostel that I ever experienced

The rooms were awesome but maybe a little right for an extended stay. Awesome AC, showers were okay, but the main living space was a bit tight. The overnight male rep wasn't all that helpful. He was very short with me and seemed to be busy with nothing. The morning (fem) clerk was very sweet and helpful. The wifi was pretty bad too... there were several connections available in the rooms but the male clerk didn't care to provide the or text wifi code to the guests. It worked fine in the lobby.

Very nice staff, showers are amazing

A nice hostel in a very good location with a friendly and helpful staff. The only minus for me was that the dorm I was staying didn't have a window. Everything else was nice. Only you need to bring your own lock if you want to use the locker.

Great location in Chinatown, close to bus terminals & LRT stations. Very clean. Lovely shower room. We were in the 6-bed dorm. Comfy beds but a bit cramped when full of bags and no window so is pitch black when your trying to get yourself ready. They have a TV with lots of films, but the common area can get noisy which is distracting when you are watching one. Main door has a security keypad, which is great, but no one seems to be bothered to remember it so the doorbell is constantly ringing

Very inflexible staff who don't communicate with each other.

Very friendly and helpful staff. The only reason security is so low is because of two robberies that happened outside of the hostel. They obviously shouldn't be held responsible for what happens outside of their doors. If I'm in KL again I'll definitely go back.

• 31st Dec 2013

I loved this hostel, but unfortunately there were bed bugs in the dorm rooms. While we were there the hostel had the place sprayed but we still saw the little critters.

• 3rd Dec 2013

Good location. Wouldn't recommend the 8 bed dorm, its very noisy because of the road. (6 bed is fine though)

Hostel was ok, did the job and staff were helpful in pointing us in the right direction for the city, sights and train system. Main issue was our onward travel to Hat Yai (Thailand) they advertised a bus service and took payment. We were picked up about 1hr later than planned by what could be described as the worst 'fixer' ever. She hadn't got us any tickets so we stood in the bus station while she argued with touts. Ended up on a sh*t bus which turned our 'VIP' trip into a 17hr epic.

The location is very near to the MRT and also shopping center.. The place is quiet and the people there were very accomodating...

• 24th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

Nice hostel, affordable, clean, accessible to transportation, good staff

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Philippines

Clean place, nice staff, good atmosphere, centrally located in china town, good food around and good markets. Shared bathroom with 3 showers for the whole places.. but it never seemed to be full when we were there, therefore wasn't an issue.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels