Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

the host are very helpfull

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Nice place, with great staff. good location and easy to get to from the star bus for 10myr

I enjoyed the stay tho I didn't really "stay" there as we went out for sightseeing most of the time. The staffs are helpful and really amazing. Cleanliness is very satisfying except that we actually found a condom inside our 8 bed dorm room lol. Blanket and towel is provided. The only thing I'm not very satisfied is their bathroom area. The water speed for each bathroom is kinda different. It's so slow at second bathroom.

Perfect location: near China Town, next to an MRT station, good connection to the airport and on top a very awesome place.

Great location, ok staff, passable toilets.

Nice staff. Clean toilet n shower. Location!!!!!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Solid place to stay in KL. Clean, great location, and free breakfast. My dorm room had no windows, which meant everybody was waking up at 10am, so you gotta be disciplined if you want to get out and about!

Stinky rooms

Stinky rooms

Great hostel - owner and staff were VERY helpful. Right next to one of the top 10 attractions of KL, but wasn't too noisy at night. When I got sick and thought I'd go need to see the doctor, the owner actually called her doctor friend to consult me. What a sweetheart! Would def recommend staying here, except the room smelled a bit weird.

First ever hostel have stayed in. Was a great experience! We arrived about five hours before check-in time but were promptly given a room anyways. Excellent location right next to Chinatown and a train station. Would definitely stay there again.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Must change the bed n pillow...

Enjoyed our stay here. Ended up padding through Kuala Lumpur a second time and staying here again.

Very good hostel!! The staff was fantastic, hostel was very easy to find and it's in a great location. Next time I'm in KL I'll be staying here!

Good location but toilets didnt feel very clean and the shower was full of hair. Beds werent great either, i used my own travel sheets. Staff was really friendly and its close to all of the touristy stuff.

good location, friendly staff. though the bed a bit wobbly, water from shower a bit weak.... basically is a nice place to stay. will recommend to friends.

Great location, friendly staff, nice showers.

We stayed in a douple room. There were no Windows and it was quirte small, but it was clean and the stuff was friendly. The Train is not far away and it is a good Location to get to the main attractions. Breakfast is included (toast and cereals) so it is easy to meet People in the morning time :)

The location is great, very easy to find. The wifi didn't work in the room in the two days I spent there. Breakfast toast with jam and coffee. Enough for me. You have a 7/11 in front of the hotel

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Very good location. Walking distance to various tourist sights and restaurants. Very near bus/train station. Quiet neighborhood.

• 22nd Mar 2015