Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Loved this place! Staff was very friendly and helpful.

A nice hostel with kind staff and decent facilities. The beds are comfortable, security is good with passcode access to the front door and lockers in the bedrooms (which are a little on the small side). There is however no lock to the individual bedroom and dorm doors, and the wifi is sometimes very slow.

Niiiiice hostel with very helpful, great staff!! Breakfast not special, toast, tea, coffee but i dont care in a city where I am gonna eat all day anyway. ;) rooms are quite big, got your locker and i slept very well in this bed. Go there! Wont be disappionted.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Austria

Really helpful and kind staff! They will help you with anything if possible. Super location. Curtains could be a little longer, because a little sunlight still found it's way through in the morning, when you were trying to sleep.

We had a really great stay here; the staff are super and so is the location. The place is kept really clean but the only fault was the number of bed bugs we found in the 8 bed dorm. The staff were brilliant and moved us all out immediately and by the next morning they'd cleared the room and started fumigating it. We did, however, have to pay the extra for the new room which was annoying and the couple next to us found bed bugs in their new room. But we cannot fault the staff and their efforts.

Budget hostel with good facilities inside, pleasant stay, friendly staff, good location only 2minutes walk to china town and 5mins walk to station. And the most important is the simplicity make me feel like home.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Centrally located (less than 2 minutes walk from Pasar Seni - LRT station) and Chinatown on the opposite side, convenient to street side shopping or bus hopping to the other side of KL. Courteous Staff makes it great though you can't find much to interact with other travelers as common room doesn't serve the purpose. I love meeting new people on my trip and may be this is the only thing I didn't like! Best Price for what you get! No burden on pocket.

We had a great time at Raizzy's Guesthouse. The staff ist very nice and helpful, the rooms and bathrooms are clean and the location is the best. Would definitley stay at Raizzy's Guesthouse again! Thank you for the good time!

• 29th Aug 2014

Raizzy"s is an excellent hostel for anyone looking to explore the sights of KL. Well located near the night markets of Chinatown and with easy access to the metro system which is perfect for going further afield to the bigger sights.

You should't expect much for the little money. But if you do a low budget trip I can really recommend this hostel. Location is great. Bus and train really close. Also China town. We had a lot of fun with the other guests and would stay there again.

The toilet locks broken for few days, that mean could not lock when taking bath. Then the bed made me feel itchy.... not recommend.

We stayed at Raizzy's for two nights, the place is perfect if you want to visit the famous chinatown place. A big thanks to the staff especially to Sukhi for their warm welcome and their availability, our stay was even more pleasant!! Terima kasih!!

• 28th Jul 2014

Good hostel overall. Right it the china town area which is nice.

Easy to find, clean but too cold in room with aircon.

I had a good stay at your hostel. It was clean and nice, and your staff always helped me with directions to places in the city. Even though I was there for 2 days, it left me with a great impression.

Pretty good, nice staff, clean. Just the wooden bunk beds are almost falling apart and a bit short if you are 185cm

everything fine apart from a very sly receptionist called Sooki- he is a sexual predator, be warned girls!

Wonderful time there. But the lobby is a bit too small, wish there's more space for ppl interacting

• 7th Jul 2014
  • IrisCAN
  • China

I had a great stay at Raizzys. The staff is so kind and friendly. You feel always welcome. This hostel got a really good location. 👍👍👍

A nice hostel with lovely staff and a good location.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels