Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hostel was friendly, cosy and inviting place to rest after a day in KL. We enjoyed our stay at Raizzys; fast internet, helpful advice and a welcoming atmosphere.

• 18th Jan 2015

I've stayed in many a hostel and this was one of the good ones. Apart from a creaky bed it was really good. The staff are so welcoming, friendly and helpful and the place is clean. I was so happy because of how little I was paying but how good the service was even though it was so cheap. The fact it's one monorail stop from KL Sentral and 4 stops from KLCC right in the middle of Chinatown. Check out the Reggae Bar up the street. Awesome cocktails. I shall be returning soon.

I seemed to get bit by a lot of bugs. But otherwise it was great.

this is a cool hostel. very friendly and helpful staff! good location right next to a metro/train station and a bus station. easy to make new friends in the common room :)

Very friendly staff and good, clean facilities. Beds are not comfortable and watch out for the couch in living room or you might take out your back. Great location and good building security. I met some great people :)

Highly recommend!

Started off in the 8 bed dorm but found it a bit cramped with rickety bunk beds. Moved to a private room after the first night and staff were helpful in facilitating this. Comfier bed in the private room, showers/toilets were fine and wifi was good. A comfortable hostel overall with helpful staff, good location right next to Pasar Seni metro station. Only issue (which wasn't really Raizzy's fault) was the bus we booked through them to Singapore was a disaster. Avoid Alisan Golden Coach Express.

Thank you Raizzy's! The staff are very helpful and friendly, hostel is very clean, breakfest is good, fast WIFI, 2 min walk from MRT station, cheap... I would definitely stay here again. Thank you again! Marko

Staff were fantastic

Has bed bugs. Moved us to another room that also had bed bugs. Security guard threw away my poncho because I left it on the bench outside overnight, could have simply brought it inside. Lockers only fit tiny locks. "Conveniently" sell tiny locks and ponchos at the front desk, go figure. Left in the middle of our stay. Do yourself a favor and go to explorers or reggae bar (if you're the party type. A couple more dollars but worth it. One good thing was that the staff was helpful with travel.

The staff was amazing and friendly, always so polite and eager to help us!

Located next to attractions, convenient, clean. Everything's great, but they only served bread with tea/coffee for breakfast.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Loved this place! Staff was very friendly and helpful.

A nice hostel with kind staff and decent facilities. The beds are comfortable, security is good with passcode access to the front door and lockers in the bedrooms (which are a little on the small side). There is however no lock to the individual bedroom and dorm doors, and the wifi is sometimes very slow.

Niiiiice hostel with very helpful, great staff!! Breakfast not special, toast, tea, coffee but i dont care in a city where I am gonna eat all day anyway. ;) rooms are quite big, got your locker and i slept very well in this bed. Go there! Wont be disappionted.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Austria

Really helpful and kind staff! They will help you with anything if possible. Super location. Curtains could be a little longer, because a little sunlight still found it's way through in the morning, when you were trying to sleep.

We had a really great stay here; the staff are super and so is the location. The place is kept really clean but the only fault was the number of bed bugs we found in the 8 bed dorm. The staff were brilliant and moved us all out immediately and by the next morning they'd cleared the room and started fumigating it. We did, however, have to pay the extra for the new room which was annoying and the couple next to us found bed bugs in their new room. But we cannot fault the staff and their efforts.

Budget hostel with good facilities inside, pleasant stay, friendly staff, good location only 2minutes walk to china town and 5mins walk to station. And the most important is the simplicity make me feel like home.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Centrally located (less than 2 minutes walk from Pasar Seni - LRT station) and Chinatown on the opposite side, convenient to street side shopping or bus hopping to the other side of KL. Courteous Staff makes it great though you can't find much to interact with other travelers as common room doesn't serve the purpose. I love meeting new people on my trip and may be this is the only thing I didn't like! Best Price for what you get! No burden on pocket.

We had a great time at Raizzy's Guesthouse. The staff ist very nice and helpful, the rooms and bathrooms are clean and the location is the best. Would definitley stay at Raizzy's Guesthouse again! Thank you for the good time!

• 29th Aug 2014