Raizzy's Guesthouse

Fabulous 799 Total Reviews

• victoriajensen8032
  • Denmark, Female, 18-24
21st Sep 2017

Such a Great place. Close to the rapid KL. Wonderful host, so helpful.

31st Aug 2017

Warm, friendly and helpful atmosphere created by the staff. Simple breakfast. Free tea and coffee all day. Excellent location round the corner from LRT, Central Market, 5 minutes from bus station.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Aug 2017

The only bad thing was the aircon + fan was on all night so the room was so cold and the blankets that were given to us were so thin so I had to ask for extra. And also note there is no hot water.

• amelia_gymnast6671
  • USA, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2017
6.9

The wifi is bad. It always disconnects. The staff were passive aggressive: the day we checked out we were waiting for our bus and took a shower post checkout time. They told us we had to leave, and lectured us for using the shower so that was annoying. Most hostels will treat you like a guest even after you checkout because they want you to come back. And most don't mind if you leave your bags the day you wait for transportation, but this one does. Floors wake you up at night (creaky from above)

6th Aug 2017
2.9

This was the worst hostel experience that I have ever had. The 4 room dorm smelled damp and super unhealthy. The sheets were dirty, I had to ask for clean ones, and had to change myself. I was lied to that the room had been cleaned. My comments were dismissed. And when I told them I would not pay full price, they held my passport hostage. I was threatened by staff and told to shut up 5x. I said "your hostel is unhealthy" and was told, "so what." DO NOT STAY HERE! They should lose their license.

• marthaosman2099
  • England, Couple, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

Ideal, super safe code entry, a/c rooms, clean, nice hot showers, 24 hours reception, also the laundry was done really well, only thing I would say is breakfast is self serve toast and jam, try to get there before there is a mad rush to use the toaster!

• Bolivia, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2017
5.1

Pitiful. The receptionist wouldn't let me check-in despite my desperate need to sleep at 4 a.m. after a long journey. He wouldn't even let me stay in the lobby to wait until check-in time! No consideration whatsoever, just business as usual. Do NOT book in this hostel. Waste of money and time.

• sagarpoonam
  • India, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2017

It's won't haveing cable connection you have watched what have been download and I got a blanket which was too small and I was not fitting in after saying them they didn't change

• England, Couple, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

Good location, very close to Chinatown and Central Market. One train stop from Sentral Station. Stayed in a private room, was basic but had everything you needed. Staff were helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend staying here.

• ornelladrazul
  • Argentina, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2017
3.7

Estuvo horrible. Las habitaciones son demasiado chicas y el staff me trató con muy pocas ganas. El desayuno horrible.

×