Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It is very well located only a few mins walk to Chinatown and the Central Market. It very close to a subway stop too. The staff were also very friendly and helpful.

very good location with helpful and friendly staff. in general, the rooms are clean and facilities are well-accessible.

Strategic location...place is clean and staff friendly

Great location and staff.

Perfect location and nice staff. Best wifi signal in the reception. Have stayed here three times now and would again.

Great location and cheap but feels rundown. No lock on dorm door with staff commenting that you don't get a lock unless you buy a private room - and lots of signs warning guests to be careful with their belongings. Not enough toilets and showers very weak. There was water dripping onto my bed from the ceiling on a number if occasions which staff placed a bucket under telling me it was a regular issue.

Great staff and close to the metro and free bus

Hostel was friendly, cosy and inviting place to rest after a day in KL. We enjoyed our stay at Raizzys; fast internet, helpful advice and a welcoming atmosphere.

• 18th Jan 2015

I've stayed in many a hostel and this was one of the good ones. Apart from a creaky bed it was really good. The staff are so welcoming, friendly and helpful and the place is clean. I was so happy because of how little I was paying but how good the service was even though it was so cheap. The fact it's one monorail stop from KL Sentral and 4 stops from KLCC right in the middle of Chinatown. Check out the Reggae Bar up the street. Awesome cocktails. I shall be returning soon.

I seemed to get bit by a lot of bugs. But otherwise it was great.

this is a cool hostel. very friendly and helpful staff! good location right next to a metro/train station and a bus station. easy to make new friends in the common room :)

Very friendly staff and good, clean facilities. Beds are not comfortable and watch out for the couch in living room or you might take out your back. Great location and good building security. I met some great people :)

Highly recommend!

Started off in the 8 bed dorm but found it a bit cramped with rickety bunk beds. Moved to a private room after the first night and staff were helpful in facilitating this. Comfier bed in the private room, showers/toilets were fine and wifi was good. A comfortable hostel overall with helpful staff, good location right next to Pasar Seni metro station. Only issue (which wasn't really Raizzy's fault) was the bus we booked through them to Singapore was a disaster. Avoid Alisan Golden Coach Express.

Thank you Raizzy's! The staff are very helpful and friendly, hostel is very clean, breakfest is good, fast WIFI, 2 min walk from MRT station, cheap... I would definitely stay here again. Thank you again! Marko

Staff were fantastic

Has bed bugs. Moved us to another room that also had bed bugs. Security guard threw away my poncho because I left it on the bench outside overnight, could have simply brought it inside. Lockers only fit tiny locks. "Conveniently" sell tiny locks and ponchos at the front desk, go figure. Left in the middle of our stay. Do yourself a favor and go to explorers or reggae bar (if you're the party type. A couple more dollars but worth it. One good thing was that the staff was helpful with travel.

The staff was amazing and friendly, always so polite and eager to help us!

Located next to attractions, convenient, clean. Everything's great, but they only served bread with tea/coffee for breakfast.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Loved this place! Staff was very friendly and helpful.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels