Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Lovely clean hostel

เน็ตไวมาก มีน้ำเย็นให้กรอก ในห้องเปิดแอร์ได้ทั้งวัน มีผ้าเช็ดตัวให้ด้วย น่าไปพักอีกรอบครับ

Nice hostel, comfy beds and good showers. Wifi worked well. Not sure about much of an atmosphere only stayed one night but seemed like a nice place

Modern, located central, good connection into city and airport. Cheap restaurants around and next to china

So good we stayed twice. When we arrived the staff recognised us (despite 2 months since our first visit) and welcomed us back. Fast smooth check in! Everytime we have stayed we met some amazing people and made some awesome friends at Raizzys. Great city base! Love it here!!! Will definitely be back if I am back in KL again!!!!!

the host are very helpfull

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Nice place, with great staff. good location and easy to get to from the star bus for 10myr

A kid in my dorm had to change beds each night because of unorganized bookings. The staff didn't seem to care making him do that. Other than that the hostel has everything I expect.

I enjoyed the stay tho I didn't really "stay" there as we went out for sightseeing most of the time. The staffs are helpful and really amazing. Cleanliness is very satisfying except that we actually found a condom inside our 8 bed dorm room lol. Blanket and towel is provided. The only thing I'm not very satisfied is their bathroom area. The water speed for each bathroom is kinda different. It's so slow at second bathroom.

Everything good! Only towels need to change

Perfect location: near China Town, next to an MRT station, good connection to the airport and on top a very awesome place.

Great location, ok staff, passable toilets.

Nice staff. Clean toilet n shower. Location!!!!!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Solid place to stay in KL. Clean, great location, and free breakfast. My dorm room had no windows, which meant everybody was waking up at 10am, so you gotta be disciplined if you want to get out and about!

Stinky rooms

Stinky rooms

Great hostel - owner and staff were VERY helpful. Right next to one of the top 10 attractions of KL, but wasn't too noisy at night. When I got sick and thought I'd go need to see the doctor, the owner actually called her doctor friend to consult me. What a sweetheart! Would def recommend staying here, except the room smelled a bit weird.

First ever hostel have stayed in. Was a great experience! We arrived about five hours before check-in time but were promptly given a room anyways. Excellent location right next to Chinatown and a train station. Would definitely stay there again.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Must change the bed n pillow...

Enjoyed our stay here. Ended up padding through Kuala Lumpur a second time and staying here again.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels