Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I liked our stay at raizzy's hostel! The dorm is just fine. Good beds, clean and we met some nice people there. It's close to China town and close to a metro station that is one stop away from the Central train Station, so it's a very good location. They also give a little breakfast and we could check in late at night. I would recommend it!

Overall a really nice hostel to stay in. Was hard to find when we first got in kl. The staff were quite rude and everything seemed like a big deal asking them a question etc. The toilet ran out of toilet roll I asked them to replace it to which the women in reception rolled her eyes and said 1 mintue. Then someone asked again after half an hour which the reply was your have to wait until tomorrow now this was 9 o'clock in the evening absolutely ridiculous!!!!

Very close to tourist sites. easy access to Petaling street for tourist shopping and food. Breakfast is basic with toast, jam and butter. one shower had an issue where it could not be turned off and was running 24/7. No lockers in room for bags. some rooms were quite small and there were issues with space for luggage.

Lovely clean hostel

เน็ตไวมาก มีน้ำเย็นให้กรอก ในห้องเปิดแอร์ได้ทั้งวัน มีผ้าเช็ดตัวให้ด้วย น่าไปพักอีกรอบครับ

A nice hostel near the free bus and LRT. 8 bed dorm was a bit on the small size but had good sized lockers in the room.

Nice hostel, comfy beds and good showers. Wifi worked well. Not sure about much of an atmosphere only stayed one night but seemed like a nice place

Great location, helpful staff with good knowledge of Kuala Lumper. Would stay here again.

Modern, located central, good connection into city and airport. Cheap restaurants around and next to china

So good we stayed twice. When we arrived the staff recognised us (despite 2 months since our first visit) and welcomed us back. Fast smooth check in! Everytime we have stayed we met some amazing people and made some awesome friends at Raizzys. Great city base! Love it here!!! Will definitely be back if I am back in KL again!!!!!

the host are very helpfull

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Nice place, with great staff. good location and easy to get to from the star bus for 10myr

A kid in my dorm had to change beds each night because of unorganized bookings. The staff didn't seem to care making him do that. Other than that the hostel has everything I expect.

I enjoyed the stay tho I didn't really "stay" there as we went out for sightseeing most of the time. The staffs are helpful and really amazing. Cleanliness is very satisfying except that we actually found a condom inside our 8 bed dorm room lol. Blanket and towel is provided. The only thing I'm not very satisfied is their bathroom area. The water speed for each bathroom is kinda different. It's so slow at second bathroom.

Everything good! Only towels need to change

Perfect location: near China Town, next to an MRT station, good connection to the airport and on top a very awesome place.

Great location, ok staff, passable toilets.

Nice staff. Clean toilet n shower. Location!!!!!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Solid place to stay in KL. Clean, great location, and free breakfast. My dorm room had no windows, which meant everybody was waking up at 10am, so you gotta be disciplined if you want to get out and about!

Stinky rooms