Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I had a good stay at your hostel. It was clean and nice, and your staff always helped me with directions to places in the city. Even though I was there for 2 days, it left me with a great impression.

Pretty good, nice staff, clean. Just the wooden bunk beds are almost falling apart and a bit short if you are 185cm

everything fine apart from a very sly receptionist called Sooki- he is a sexual predator, be warned girls!

Wonderful time there. But the lobby is a bit too small, wish there's more space for ppl interacting

• 7th Jul 2014
  • IrisCAN
  • China

I had a great stay at Raizzys. The staff is so kind and friendly. You feel always welcome. This hostel got a really good location. 👍👍👍

A nice hostel with lovely staff and a good location.

Raizzy offers such an affordable price for a two-bed private room on the first floor: privacy is ensured all the time, clean beds, but quite noisy in the early morning if there was someone else checking out/in. Nice staff (they kept my room's lock which I left on the chair in the lounge), though not friendly all the time, maybe they were busy with something. But it would not be a problem if you go out the whole day. Still recommend for its cleanliness and safety.

1 2 Next » last »