Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Raizzy"s is an excellent hostel for anyone looking to explore the sights of KL. Well located near the night markets of Chinatown and with easy access to the metro system which is perfect for going further afield to the bigger sights.

You should't expect much for the little money. But if you do a low budget trip I can really recommend this hostel. Location is great. Bus and train really close. Also China town. We had a lot of fun with the other guests and would stay there again.

The toilet locks broken for few days, that mean could not lock when taking bath. Then the bed made me feel itchy.... not recommend.

We stayed at Raizzy's for two nights, the place is perfect if you want to visit the famous chinatown place. A big thanks to the staff especially to Sukhi for their warm welcome and their availability, our stay was even more pleasant!! Terima kasih!!

• 28th Jul 2014

Good hostel overall. Right it the china town area which is nice.

Easy to find, clean but too cold in room with aircon.

I had a good stay at your hostel. It was clean and nice, and your staff always helped me with directions to places in the city. Even though I was there for 2 days, it left me with a great impression.

1 2 Next » last »