Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Excellent service very friendly clean and great value

Very clean and the ambiance was very niece. Staffs were all accommodating.

Friendly staff, clean rooms and good location. Close to the bus station and chinatown

Arrived and booked hostel for 2 nights, I went out and came back around lunch time, all my belongings were on hallway, I told the receptionists how they can even touch private property, they told me that they are doing some cleanup, that should be done at 2 pm, 2 pm still nothing done, all hostel was really stinky, they were spraying against bed bugs, next night my flatmate was totally red from itches from some bed bug. Don`t go there, it`s a nightmare, worst hostel that I ever experienced

The rooms were awesome but maybe a little right for an extended stay. Awesome AC, showers were okay, but the main living space was a bit tight. The overnight male rep wasn't all that helpful. He was very short with me and seemed to be busy with nothing. The morning (fem) clerk was very sweet and helpful. The wifi was pretty bad too... there were several connections available in the rooms but the male clerk didn't care to provide the or text wifi code to the guests. It worked fine in the lobby.

Very nice staff, showers are amazing

1 2 Next » last »