Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good value for money, a couple of mins walk from KL Sentral, very well located. Twin private room was tiny, had a great working AC, but the bunk seemed rickety and almost not safe. Filtered water available (save your bottles!). Staff were nice, but they did lie to us about train tickets we were having delivered not being delivered, and not helping to arrange for redelivery like they said they were- ended up having to repurchase tix. Would have preferred honesty and then fixed it myself.

People at Reception are not customer friendly, They can improve a lot in Cleanliness of Dormitory Rooms. Excellent Location and clean Toilet/Bath Rooms.

Friendly, helpful staff. Clean common areas, including bathrooms. 100 meters to city rail/bus station...

It is very well located only a few mins walk to Chinatown and the Central Market. It very close to a subway stop too. The staff were also very friendly and helpful.

very good location with helpful and friendly staff. in general, the rooms are clean and facilities are well-accessible.

Strategic location...place is clean and staff friendly

Great location and staff.

Perfect location and nice staff. Best wifi signal in the reception. Have stayed here three times now and would again.

Great location and cheap but feels rundown. No lock on dorm door with staff commenting that you don't get a lock unless you buy a private room - and lots of signs warning guests to be careful with their belongings. Not enough toilets and showers very weak. There was water dripping onto my bed from the ceiling on a number if occasions which staff placed a bucket under telling me it was a regular issue.

Great staff and close to the metro and free bus

Great hostel in a great location. Was especially lucky to be right next door to a large Hindu temple during the second biggest festival of the year. we had the best seats in town for the procession!

It's a good place to stay when you come to KL. Everything's ok :-). I will come back here!

Hostel was friendly, cosy and inviting place to rest after a day in KL. We enjoyed our stay at Raizzys; fast internet, helpful advice and a welcoming atmosphere.

• 18th Jan 2015

I've stayed in many a hostel and this was one of the good ones. Apart from a creaky bed it was really good. The staff are so welcoming, friendly and helpful and the place is clean. I was so happy because of how little I was paying but how good the service was even though it was so cheap. The fact it's one monorail stop from KL Sentral and 4 stops from KLCC right in the middle of Chinatown. Check out the Reggae Bar up the street. Awesome cocktails. I shall be returning soon.

1 2 Next » last »