Raizzy's Guesthouse Reviews

165G Jalan Tun H. S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Raizzy's was awesome!! The staff was so helpful and kind! Location was great, as you are right next to bus and train station that goes every where you need. Would definitely recommend!

Staff were perfectly friendly, and the air con worked really well. Pillow too hard to sleep on. Breakfast consisted of cheap white bread and butter and jam (we bought our own breakfast)

I have mixed feelings about this hostel. The atmosphere was great and I like that you can watch a good variety of films. I wasn't sold on the sleeping arrangements as the rooms were small and beds creaky. The whole place could do with a refurbishment really. The bathrooms were ok but again could do with a refurb. Overall I liked my stay but I would stay at a different place.

Good location in chinatown with loads of attractions in walking distance. Beds quite squeaky but nice airconditioning to make up for it

non air con room expensive compare to other guesthouse

• 25th Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

I spent a really good moment there. It's perfect to begin your vacation in Malaysia. The personal is really nice and helpful. Moreover, if you travel by your own, you can meet a lot of people.

Had a really nice stay here, and we ended up exctending our stay. Stayed in both dorm and private room, both is good. Location is really good, and the staff is very helpful.

Really nice and clean place, feels very safe and calm which is great as its in the middle of Chinatown which is pretty hectic and not the nicest place to walk through late at night! Great location for seeing all of the sights. Really helpful staff who gave us lots of information. Would definitely recommend :)

The hostel was good and it was clean enough - the only gripe is that we believe the sheets on the bed weren't clean but we weren't sure, so didn't want to accuse the staff of not cleaning them! We were able to deal with it.

Good place to stay for a night or two. Felt quite unclean though and beds weren't comfortable. TV area was good as was the hot drinks all day.

It is okay and a good hostel.

I had money stolen from my backpack when I had only left my room for a brief time. I wish there was better security regarding the locking of the room doors and having only the people staying in that particular room have a key.

Stayed in the 8 bed dorm which was packed out.the beds were so closely packed and I couldn't access stairway to my top bunk because the lockers were there.saying that there were loads of toilets and showers available on both floors which was nice. The hostel is next to Chinatown, really close to the metro and bus stop (for free buses!) central market and nearby attractions are easy to walk to.MUD the musical at city hall is a MUST see!really easy to get around on foot/public transport!

Good hostel, cheap and providing the necessary for a traveller (included towel and breakfast). Beds quite noisy in dorms...

photos don't do it justice. a properly international hostel with great staff and people. honestly can't think of a negative.

A good hostel, cheap and cheerful. Room was very basic but suited us just fine. The shared bathrooms were also fine, but could have been a little cleaner. The Internet in our room upstairs was absolutely terrible. We mentioned this once and we're told it would be fixed, but it never seemed to improve. The location was great, right in China town and walking distance to many of the must sees in KL.

• 18th Sep 2015

The staff was very friendly and all helpfull. They created a nice common room so that meeting new people wouldn't be a problem. They had some problems with the water supply for the shower that took some time to fix. The airco was amazingly cold so even 2 blankets wouldn't been enough. The staff solved the problems.

My stay here is awesome, everybody is so friendly and helpful. Rooms and facilities are clean and tidy, air-con works finde and theres free computer, free breakfast and a lot of movies. It's a quiet place, especialIy at night - during the day there's great street food just round the corner, aswell as the Pasar Seni Station which takes you to KL Sentral and KLCC. I really enjoyed the time here, felt safe (it's my first time in Asia and I'm travelling on my own) and it felt a bit like home. :)

• 10th Sep 2015

Considering this hostel is pretty central to Kl the price is brilliant. We stayed in a private double, which was basic but spotless and confortable. The staff were brilliant and welcoming on arrival, and were there 24/7 to help. The front door has a code so people can't just walk in and each private room locks as well. We used the laundry service which was next to nothing in price, very efficient, two loads washed, dried and folded in a day. Reasonable drinks and brilliant communal vibe.

Lack of sleep here due to every bunk bed squeeking so much from the slightest of movements. Staff tried ripping me off on entrance fees to parks. Laundry, i was promised a 6 hour turn around, 36hours later i received my laundry where i was asked to pay the fee for damp laundry which was 2kg heavier than dry and wasnt clean, had a top damaged by bleach and all i got was a sorry. No offer of refund and it was my problem for having dirty laundry. Do not stay here. Useless staff!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels