Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It's a pretty well established hostel. Loads of incredible facilities including a proper restaurant, mini-cinema and rooftop bar. Private twinshare room was a disappointment, it was a tiny room with a double bunk bed, aircon was stuffed but they fixed it promptly. Honestly eve though they have gone to a lot of effort with this hostel, they party atmosphere actually made it harder to have intimate conversations with guests, though I still made some friends. VERY drunken nights up on the roof...

This time is my 2nd stay here. Overall still good. Just they were running out of towel when i checked in and told me to ask them again in next morning. I did but they still have no towel left. Thats it. :)

Party hostel, very hard to get any sleep. Room party goes onto 5am almost every night

Great hostel in a very convenient location in KL. The bunks are spacious and comfortable, with enormous lockers and cold-blowing A/C. Bathrooms are plentiful and clean. The rooftop bar is a great place to end your night (at 4am), or just to chill out, play some pool, or sing your heart out at karaoke.

I stayed here January 2015 for 6 nights and it was awesome so I gave them 100%. I stayed again for 4 nights and things have changed. The breakfast is just now toast and coffee/tea/juice. Basic breakfast usually comes with eggs OR fruit (even just a piece of banana or a slice of pineapple) but here is just plain toast. That was very disappointing!

We would like to remind our guests that upon check in you are informed of what we have for breakfast. That is a BASIC BREAKFAST. In the review above, You agreed with it by signing on the registration form but it is surprising in our part that in spite of you still complain and disappointed.

This place was awesome. Super clean and safe and very friendly staff. The rooftop bar is a great place to meet other travelers and listen to them all try to sing karaoke. The hostel is very close to Chinatown and a subway stop that can get you anywhere in the city. They also offer a reasonable sightseeing tour. If your going to KL definitely stay here for a couple nights.

Not as good as it was when I stayed last January 2015!

It is a party hostel, which means it is loud in the night. I signed a contract which says I that they can delete my comment for the noise. I just inform you, It is a party hostel, you can see it positive: You are allowed to make noise!!

Cool fun place.. Rooftop amazing but expensive.. Only good for 1 -2 the most for KUL.. I highly recommend their tour . Super fun! And awesome tour guide ...

Awesome, keep the party going. Cleanliness is very good.

It's the best hostel! Great staff , good location. The 24 beds dorm room is good for meeting fellow backpackers. The bed is so comfortable and the hostel is super clean. I arrive the hostel so early . It was 4 am. so I can't do the check-in but the staff let me stay at the lobby while I can waiting to check-in at 10 am, that was so awesome. The roof top bar is really good , easy to meet people. I definitely stay there again if I go to KL. RECOMMENDED!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

Quite nice hostel, bit pricy

The hotel was ok. The only problem we had was with the staff of the roof bar. They tried to stole our money, bringin drinks to the table we didn t order and trying to get away with the exchange rate, and other things. If it werent for this i would have given an excelent calification, but the truth is that the People of the bar are theef.

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. A bit more costly compared to the average but very quiet and clean. Easy to meet nice people at roof top bar.

Great place to stay. Near the metro station. Cool atmosphere, a good place to meet others. Bit noisy, so bring earplugs.

Great clean rooms with a good sized provate bed even in the big dorms. Rooftop bar was brilliant for meeting people.

Breakfast could be more :)

Had a nice stay, the rooftop bar parties are mean! Rooms and showers are clean and the staff is friendly and helpful

Great place, fantastic helpful staff, friendly atmosphere, perfect all round!

• 25th Feb 2015

Nice and helpful staff and a really sweet manager!

• 24th Feb 2015