Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nicest hostel I've stayed at travelling! Stayed in 24 bed dorm and felt like you have your own private room.

Hostel was good but could have been amazing if staff were more chilled out and if they had cheaper drinks/made better use of the rooftop bar area which had some of the best views in the city. Dorm room was really spacious and and had big pod-style beds that were comfortable and gave you some personal space which was good.

Everything is ok. Great place to meet people but its a horrible choice if you want to sleep early or habe a decent rest because there is every night a lot of noise at the rooftop

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Chile

one issue, you cannot control de temp in the room. Anyway, great hostel, one of the best for me until now!!

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Chile

Great place for meeting people. A lot of privacy in the dorms (pod style). Security is tight. Located just a block from Masjid Jamek train station. Rooftop bar is fun - A lot of other travelers come here to drink. I highly recommend doing 'The Seven Wonders of Kuala Lumpur Tour', which will get most of the sightseeing done in a day, which can be arranged at reception. The only negative: A housekeeper continually let herself into our room to have a nap on spare beds daily.

I love the beds.

My first night is on Saturday. I didn't expect the party can last until 4pm and the music (or the dance) made the room shaking. I love party but that night I couldn't really fall asleep until the party was ended. It would be better if the room is soundproofed.

A super hostel! Clean, cool facilities, "designy", got everything, in the middle of everything! So nice! The breakfast could use some work though (more to choose from in the menu and a better toaster). Also not letting locals (but foreigners) up on the roof-top bar is not cool!

Nice stay Thx

Very good hostel. It is a little bit of a party hostel, but you can actually manage to get some rest. The facilities are really good. The rooms are great, WCs ok and constantly cleaned. There is a great rooftop bar decently priced and it is a good place to meet other travelers and party all night long. Staff were helpful and spoker very good English. If I return to KL, I'll definitely stay here!

Booked a tour with the hostel which was supposed to take us to the Petronus towers... But it didn't. Staff were unapologetic and didn't listen to me when I complained. Apart from that, all was good.

Almost best hostel. The rooms are very big and good. The best thing is the roof bar. It has a big lockers for whole your baggage.

location is within walking distance from the subway. many activities can be booked through the hostel. bathrooms were closet with shower/toilet combo. did the job. rooftop bar is pretty cool and offers a view of the towers. hostel is a little to big for my liking which made it a little difficult to meet people. rooms were great. comfy beds. long steep ladder to the top bunk, free peanut butter jelly sandwiches for breakfast

This is where I always stay in SG. You just can't beat the location and even the locals know about their rooftop bar. I highly suggest the seven wonders tour if you only have a short time. My only complaint is that the cleaning ladies are pretty inconsiderate in the morning. I was in the sixteen bed dorm most recently and the cleaning ladies were in there bantering loudly at 8:30am. Check out is noon! So with the late music and the early inconsiderate cleaners, I suggest bringing ear plugs lol.

Great hostel if you're looking to party, the roof top bar is loud until late. Very clean, spacious rooms.

One of the best hostels that I have ever stayed in. The dorms have 'pod' style bunks so you feel like you have your own private room. The hostel is sociable, very clean and has many different facilities. The only downfall is that the wifi does not work as well in some of the smaller dorms.

Massive party hostel - rooftop bar is amazing! Breakfast is simple but nice. The pod beds are unreal - feally comfy beds and the showers are the best! Don't stay here though if you can't sleep through music till 2am!

Second stay at this place. You can find cheaper, but the costs is obvious when you stay here. Great and helpful staff, comfortable beds, towel provided, large lockers (bring own lock), good aircon and wifi, laundry service, adapters and other amenities available. Great tea and coffee in the AM. Communal courtyards, cafe and stair landings to chill. Great location for walking to markets, tourist sites, food and public transit. If you don't party, the music isn't too loud to be bothered by.

I met a lot of great people, and overall my stay was enjoyable. The rooms are dark and smelly, but the rest of the hostel is great! Security is poor, even though they have a lot of doors and key codes to get to the rooms. Everyone knows the codes and the doors to rooms are never locked. A girls wallet and passport was snatched by a non-guest at the rooftop bar. Watch for your belongings! The thief acted like a guest, sat down, and left shortly after. Hostel is loud, but hey... Party hardy.

Definitely a party hostel more for groups. The roof bar is good but pricey for booze, you can smoke a sheisha as well. No kitchen. Not great for solo travellers due to lack of a common area. The cleanliness of the showers is good, love the fact they were all wet rooms. This hostel is definitely in the cool "chic" hostel of the spectrum and you pay for it but sill pretty good value for money. I stayed in a twin all by myself and the air was good and controlled by room, was a quite cold

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels