Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I thought the hostel was staff was just okay. The tour guide was funny, knowledgeable and engaging. One the ladies at the first desk was very helpful. The rest of the staff just seemed blase. A hostel policy was enforced for my friend but that same policy was not enforced for other guest.

Lush hostel with great communal areas and there's even a cinema! It is very loud though till about 3-4 in the morning. But it's sleep able and the roof top bar is great!

In terms of facilities, the best hostel I have ever stayed. The top beds are an adventure but you get used with it lol

I had a great stay. The ladder of the bunk bed is steep as mentioned by other travellers. I also felt annoyed and insecure by the frequent comings of hostel's staffs into the room. Nevertheless it was a great stay with a good breakfast and a nice private space once you're on your bed.

It is a really nice place, but i found it to crowded and noisy

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! Very clean, great interior, pod beds are awesome and give you some privacy. Very social hostel, I met lots of great people. The bar upstairs in the best bar in KL with great views. The 7 wonders tour is really good and the guide is hilarious!

This is a great hostel for party goers! Cool rooftop bar, comfortable rooms and lots of other facilities! Staff let it down, but all in all! I would highly recommend!

Best Hostel in KL

Had a very pleasant stay! clean, easy to access from central train station connecting to the airport (by taxi), very lively rooftop bar open till 4-ish. View of the petronas towers! pod-style beds are very nice indeed. great for single travellers. would come again!

• 6th Aug 2015

Nice Hostel with a rooftopbar :) But the staff wasn´t very friendly and the atmosphere is not good as in other hostels.

Seems very overrated to me, the blanket smelled like urine, staff never seemed happy to help with any concerns or questions and the included breakfast was only toast. The only real plus I would give this place is the rooftop bar but you don't even have to be a guest to access it for an OK night on the town. Not that I usually complain about it but the WiFi was also terrible but should be better for the price you pay for a hostel like this.

Its cheap and can be party all night long, cannot find any to complain, lol I love it

It is really nice place ~but I found the staff are not really friendly..bit cold

The location is good. Apart from the rooftop + bar which is really awesome, the hostel is OK, not great. However, this is a place you want to go if you are in a "party" mood and are looking for getting trashed with college guys. Everything in this hostel tells you you've come here to drink, starting from the reception.

hi I've been there with my three other Korean female friends. we all enjoyed so much staying at reggae mention. we expected to join your night party but were there during week days so just missed it. we still had great time on the roof top bar whose atmosphere was really good though. we WILL definitely come stay again to enjoy a party and more. thanks

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • South Korea

Mold in the Double private Rom, Awful smell. Staff was not very understanding but We got Another Room After a While. The smell was Better but still Kinda old. The Double private Rooms Do not have a Window. Nice Building and rooftop bar but a Little overpriced all in all.

Good stay, top bunks are a bit of an effort to get to as the ladders are steep but good sized bed, the rooftop bar was quite good fun but slightly strange! Would recommend over all though

Roof top bar was so nice but drink was pretty expensive..

Great atmosphere however the staff weren't that helpful and it wasn't in the best location

Awesome, just awesome