Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great party hostel. Looking for a quiet place? Not here. Looking for a great party atmosphere, great big beds, a cool building, nice internet, a favorable girl/guy ratio, nice free brekkie, and a rooftop bar with a view of the Petronas Towers? Yeah, this is the place. Very convenient to mass transit, and interesting attractions near walking distance too.

I am loving the place. It's been my favorite hangout. I always feel like at home. Staff are super friendly. Transportation is very accessible. It's very affordable place to stay in for few days or even weeks. Highly recommended to my family and friends.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

A great hostel, good parties on the roof. You can sleep without any noise if you select the appropriate room. However it is one of the more expensive hostels in KL.

Best hostel we've stayed in so far. Absolutely loved it. Super clean facilities. The dorms are amazing with a lot of privacy even though there are 23 other beds. Would totally recommend it.

Very secure hostel, close to the train station and easy to find, great atmosphere, good food and rooftop bar. Would definitely stay again,

Good choice if you don't plan on sleeping until 4am. The incredibly loud music on the rooftop terrace makes it impossible not only to sleep in the rooms but on the whole block (I saw customers from surrounding hostels complaining at the desk at around 2am). If you plan to party on the terrace until closing then I guess it's a good choice.

We would like to remind our guests that Reggae Mansion is a party hostel. Upon check in you have read and signed on the registration form that you have understood and accept that we are a party hostel. If you don't want to socialize, meet other people you can find another boring place and sleep.

Love this place. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, lots of awesome people staying there. Definitely recommend staying here.

• 3rd Oct 2014

5 mins walk to metro, clean,very secure, good breakfast, huge patio with view, comfy beds with curtains for total black out when other roommates come in. If you want more quiet choose non-party rooms a floor below.

I am very happy with my stay! The hostel was clean, very nice staff and I loved the rooftop bar! The restaurant was very nice and the BBQ served on the rooftop Sunday thru Wednesday was a good deal! I would definitely recommend this place to everyone and will stay there again the time I am in KL.

Party party! Love this place.

Thanks for staying,come back next time for more party!

Really nice staff !! Love this hostel already. But the air-com remote control is not available in my room, so it's quite freezing in the morning. Anyway, overall is excellent. I'm really appreciated.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

I had an amazing 7 day stay at the hostel! One of the best hostels I've stayed at. All of the staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming; Smiley (Salman), Riz, Rubi & Beth are all great staff, just to name a few :) Can't comment on the rooftop bar - I never got that far! Hostel was kept immaculately clean, breakfast was great and security flexed their muscle when needed, so all up top points!

This is a bro party hostel, make no mistake. Its in a great location and the facilities are good, but if you dont want bass thumping through your walls at night its not for you. Very pro as far as hostels go, but not my scene. I wouldnt stay again. I also found the staff rather cold and standoffish.

Best hostel for partying and cleanliness in SE Asia. Ong the Driver and the 7 Wonders Tour was amazing! Breakfast every day was delicious and we were met with a helpful and friendly staff.

I am very happy and recommend this to everybody. It is clean and safe. You can have lot fun on the roof top bar! :) Breakfast is a bit strange by the way... ;)

• 14th Sep 2014

This is a party hostel and so if you are looking for a quiet place to have a good night rest, this place is certainly not for you unless you have your earplugs on. The music was loud and I could hear it at my bed until 3am. That said, the rest of the hostel was top notch.

First thing, this is a hostel with pub on rooftop so you make sure you can sleep with the noise. They usually stop partying around 1-2am. GOOD: close distance to train station, nice breakfast, very warm shower. BAD: noise problem at night, people packing bag chatting loudly inside room. still a very good hostel with good price. my TOP 3 in Asia

Really nice rooftop bar with music until late at night (which I heard in my be as well, so you should definitely have earplugs with you)

• 11th Sep 2014

The location and facilities are great. Breakfast changes slightly every day with the option to purchase other items. Only issue was that I had to basically walk by a lounge and the front reception area door to shower.

The hostel surprised me positively under every aspects. The 24 mix dorms room gives you lot more privacy than other single rooms in other hostels. The staff is friendly and the rooftop bar is amazing at nights and for meeting international people! Totally happy about the experience here!

• 11th Sep 2014