Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

2088 Total Reviews

Great location! Easy walk to China Town, little India, and a metro station. The female dorm was very comfortable. I would reccomend this hostel to friends.

have been there frequently over the years and will continue to come back

Wonderful hostel with the best bar in KL on it's rooftop.

I love this mansion ..... Keren gila ... Keren mampus... Awalnya agak khuatir dg review" yg ada tp pas kami kesna ... Voillla... Bersih, ramah, aman ... Kasirnya nama Jasshy baikkkk bgt ... Waktu itu kami bertujug di MIX dorm ... Dan .... Lantai 2 ... Ga berisik kok ... Bisa tidur ..

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

Best place ever. Dreams do come true.

The staff is very helpful, the people really nice, the unique problem is that you have to have money because the things on the rooft bar are expensive. If a have to go once again to Kuala Lumpur definetly i choose Reggae Mansion again!

Looks great. Everythig is clean and works properly. They have great BBQs and parties on the roof top! Great fun. Dont order shisha though, because the shisha guy likes to touch everyone he 'knows' inappropriately..

Good location, good service, nice people there and very clean hostel i have ever stay..

• 27th Jan 2014
  • China

this hostel is incredible! the staff was friendly and always helpful, the dormroom doesn't feel like a dorm, you have own little "room" behind the curtain. the only bad thing -room temperature's like a fridge

• 26th Jan 2014

The location is central next to Massid Jamek subway. The house is redecorated in a stylish way. I liked the beds being silent and separated visually from each other, with own reading light and plug. The breakfast in price is ok. The wifi is working. There are individual safety lockers.However, the party at the rooftop is disturbing - there is only a weak noise isolation for those who want to sleep. As well the strong security feels a bit unfriendly. Good for all partypeople.

I want to back there again,nice place to stay and the dorm is perfect !

This is an excellent value for money; practically a hotel, and it is right by one of the major train stations and easy to find. It's also great to have your own privacy/little nook, and the free breakfast is nice. My only complaint was the staff was not very friendly; some in particular had a bit of an attitude, but if you can overlook that, I would say this is a great place to stay in KL.

I loveeddddd this hostel best one I've ever stayed at. My only complaint is that they dont allow outside alcohol in your dorm. We got our bottle confiscated and returned when we checked out. Also there are cameras in the mixed dorms. Other than that its a great place to stay

Very nice hostel, very clean, wonderfull rooftopbar. Becuase of the size of the rooms it could be a bit louder. I enjoyed my stay there and can recommend it definitly.

It's the best hostel in the world. I have no fault with the place. Staff are great, beds are awesome, power showers, super WiFi, fun bar, spotless... I could go on and on. Reggae mansion makes your Stay in k.l special.

Great hostel, sleeping arrangements were fantastic and staff really friendly. Would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Kuala Lumpur

• 23rd Jan 2014

Might be my favorite hostel I've stayed in! They've got it right!! I stayed in the 24 mixed dorm, which I was a little worried about, but it was excellent. It's a huge room and all of the beds have a curtain, which was an added bonus. The bbq's on the rooftop are also a great way to meet people. It's a great place!

the receptionist is very nice and the Facilities are OK, value for Money.

Place is too fresh. Nice restaurant, awesome bar with cheap drinks, and plenty of spaces to hang out. Staff were eager to help out with questions. Breakfast was kind of a random mix. Wifi was almost always functional. The movie theater actually had pretty decent sound as well. It was fully booked up, and for good reason.

• 21st Jan 2014