Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

good space and atmosphere to talk around and make friend everything is nice except air conditions(too cold) and restroom for gentleman( a little few)

Great hostel. Clean environment & friendly staffs. http://lookingassniggass.blogspot.sg/2014/05/backpacking-kuala-lumpur.html

• 6th May 2014
  • Singapore

6 bed dorm was comfortable enough, location was excellent for Chinatown. A/C leaked but was fixed the day after.

• 6th May 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Highly recommend it! Quite expensive though

We had a wonderful 5 nights at Reggae Mansion Luala Lumpur. We are older travellers and we stayed in a private room and were worried that the hostel might be noisy, due to its appeal to the younger traveller, but it was incredible quiet every night. We really enjoyed our stay here and highly recommend it to anyone. Great hostel, great staff and very close to Chinatown & little India and the LRT.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

the hostel itself if very good, more of a hotel than a hostel. food is very good, the cinema room is great

comparing the low price, I was happy with staying here. very good.

best hostel I have ever been. :)

Excellent hostel with fantastic facilities, showers etc, perfect if you need a break from slumming it at budget hostels. Great location with short walk to Chinatown and Little India and not too a stumble/crawl from clubs and pubs etc. Only downside I would say is since it is so large, that groups tend to segregate and I find there is not as much socialising in relation to smaller hostels, even with the great upstairs bar. However, I still recommend a night or two here if you are in KL.

Totally excellent besides the noise..

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Japan

Excellent hostel, perfect facilities, loved the pod beds - super comfy though not sure I could manage an upper bed!! Shame they don't show movies every day as standard, instead min. number of people and a charge. A young crowd at this hostel. Decent breakfast. Front desk staff funny and really helpful! Best shower I've had in Asia!

Nice, private beds. the staff is helpful and the breakfast was quite good. definitely staying there again.

Good options for breakfast (juice/tea/coffee, toast, watermelon and varying options throughout the week including pancakes, sausages, noodles, etc) Good security. Large storage locker under the bed so you can put your bags and lock them safely. Friendly enough staff - not much explanation of the facilities when you arrive though which means you don’t know anything about laundry (even when I’d paid 20MYR to have my laundry

Really friendly place and good breakfast. The rooftop bar was great but for someone who is 31, the crowd was a bit young. I would guess around 20-24. They did do done fun entertainment during the night though.

i arrival this hostel very late in 3 am in the morning just sleep one night, in gerenlly i don't like it, too much

Really cool and friendly, but sometimes it's a bit noisy because of the roof party.

Great Hostel, best one I have stayed at too date, the rooftop bar is pretty good too!

• 19th Apr 2014

Really cool hostel...feel like you're in a hotel actually! I stayed in the large mixed dorm and you have a curtain around your bed almost like a little room with privacy. Staff were really nice and helpful.

A nice hostel, well-located in terms of Chinatown/Petaling St, the Bird Park and the Butterfly Park. Less-well located for the twin towers and Bukit Bintang. I stayed in a four-bed mixed dorm room and was surprised at the high level of privacy - beds are located in cubicles and can be curtained off. Lockable cupboards are available. The restaurant is affordable and good for lunch, although the breakfast (included in the price) was pretty average - toast, noodles, coffee and tea. Will stay again.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Really nice Hostel, I can tell that is one of the best I ever stayed on, if not, the best... Clean, The rooftop bar its amazing.. and the breakfast its also good.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels