Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It really is a party hostel. Every evening is something going on until around 3 am. Seperated shared washrooms gives you a enough privacy. Food in the restaurant was delicous. Unfortuntly the wifi was slow an unstable in our room. Sounds were coming out of the outside wall in the evening and in the night (mice/rats?)

I wish they could let us choose which floor to booked, and when booked in the same name for 4 people of above can be put automatically in the same room, not separately, and making us wonder where the room for our groups will be in every visit. Also from hostelword the info was that our room will not be under the rooftop, but we end up getting under the roof top which the song from rooftop bar is so loud every night. I'm a bit dissapointed with that fact, But all the rest this place is awesome!

This hostel is amazing and it has everything. They are very upfront about their party hostel nature. However, it wasn't too noisy for me. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

An excellent party hostel to meet new people while travelling. Also has really good location to explore the city and friendly staff to help you make the best out of your stay. The rooms are clean and really loved the more private feeling the rooms give you even though you're in a hostel. Facilities are smth special including a restaurant, roof top bar and cinema, they even organized us a crazy christmas party at the rooftop. Would definitely return here!!

The staff were a bit incompetent when we arrived - the 1st bed I was assigned had been slept in and had used tissues on, the 2nd was clearly occupied and I was eventually assigned a 3rd before someone cleaned up the original bed and I was reassigned again. All this required a trip down to reception and back up 2 floors every time I was moved and occured after an uncomfortable 15.5hr bus journey. Also, you're forced to sign a waiver at check-in to say you can't complain about noise from the bar.

I was drunk the whole time i was there. Didnt do much in KL but had a good time at this hostel

Very good party hostel. Have in mind that almost every day there is a party there. The hostel itself is pretty good and the rooms are unexpensive.

Reggae Mansion made my stay in KL really fun. The atmosphere in this party hostel is electrifying. In the dorm room, you can hear the music blaring at the rooftop bar which will definitely make you want to go up. The Filipino staff at the reception were very accomodating and generous in giving tips on what to do and where to go in the city.

Stayed in the 24 bed room, was expecting it to be really cramped,it wasnt. Massive room with pod beds into the walls. Comfy beds aswell. The rooftop bar was also decent, nice BBQ aswell. Also did the 7 wonders of KL trip. Ong the tour guide made this trip informative but also fun. Would recommend.

It was really an awsome stay 5* for the staff, really cool bar upstairs sooo many openminded and easygoing guests:) great tour with the 7wonders of KL. Go early for the adapter they were constantly out.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Hungary

It was a pleasant stay.

It's very clean, good facilities, nice breakfast and good location nr China town. The roof top bar is good fun and a great way to meet other travellers.

Highly Recommend Staying Here. Staff are helpful rooms are good, have excellent shared but still private bathrooms that are cleaned regularly. There roof top bar is awesome spent most nights there! easy to socialise and have a laugh!!

Amazing wen wanted to leave kl to pangang they just transfered my room

Best place to stay and hang out in Kuala Lumpur! Best hostel I have ever stayed in!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Friendly staff throughout the whole of the hostel. Have your own pod in the 24 bed dorm. Great location, make sure you check out the rooftop bar.

It was a great stay, i rebooked for a later date when I will be back in KL, i found it that worthwhile!

Nice place. Easy to meet people. Good breakfast. Staff always kind and helpful. Rooms are great!! Expecially the 24mix dorm; strongly suggest to book that one!

Great staff, very clean - always cleaning staff around the building. Brilliant shower pressure and temp. We had a private room which was a good decent size, top bunk is quite high though! Wifi connectivity was a bit sketchy at times but that's the only downside - great hostel!

• 3rd Dec 2014

I found the atmosphere in this hostel to be very unique. They provided towels and breakfast which always make a traveler's life a little easy. I would definitely stay here again.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels