Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very good hostel. price is okay, but compared to other hotels in KL it could be less expensive

Unbelievably clean and well maintained hostel. The staff were great and the rooms were brilliant. The loud music from upstairs until 3 is a pain in the ass though. Kinda spoils a great hostel.

Great hostel! Worth every penny. Clean facilities and love the privacy the pods offer. Would not stay anywhere else in KL!

Nice room, clean showers wit hot water, nice rooftopbar, very friendly staff. Poor breakfast andere very expensive excursions organised by the hostel. Enjoyed my stay over here! Very comfy beds.

You won't stay in a better hostel. Perfect.

The hotel was lovely, a great place to stay. I would definitely recommend the 7 wonders of KL tour, great day out x

• 17th Nov 2014

Excellent hostel, with a great bar on the roof!

It was an extremely pleasant stay. This is a hostel which are in a different league. Well appointed rooms, clean, friendly and helpful staff. Will never stay in another hostel in KL again.

It was pretty dead when I visited but I can see how this would be a rocking place during high season! The rooms and bathrooms were cleaned all the time and the 7 wonders of KL your is awesome!

Party hostel. The dorm rooms were particularly good. With good confortable beds, individual lights and power and a curtain. Almost like a cabin. For some reason the bar refused to serve a glass of water but other than that had a good stay.

My favourite hostel from a 3 month tour of South East Asia. Highly recommend this place, feels more like a hotel than a hostel!

Best Hostel since we came to South East Asia (indonesia, malaysia) 6 weeks ago. I love the extra large bunk beds. The place is clean and very social. There's a rooftop bar on top which is just like any bar outside. You can easily meet other backpackers there. It doesn't feel like you're in a hostel, it's rather like a hotel. Definitely recommended!

This hostel is absolutely what the name suggests - a (beautiful) Mansion! I got lost a few times on those stairs trying to find my room!! My only complaint was shuttle to airport. I booked and paid a day before. But for my surprise none of the staff there knew about it, they quickly got me a taxi to airport tho, and paid me back the diff. - very honest! But unfortunately someone forgot to pass the info ahead, they asked me the time to leave in case I slept in... I'd probably have missed it!!

We stayed in a dorm and double, both suitable although shared bathrooms. No kitchen so it means eating out which is more expensive. Great rooftop bar, although no vibe on the nights we were there. Little out of town so a fair walk to see the sights but right next to China town.

Good location, close to china town. Really nice terrace bar, open also for other people. They have a super good cinema but they charge for it. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm, the bunk bed was too high, you had to climb up every time. A table or something else in the room to put stuff would be nice.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

Great hostel, one of the best I've stayed in. Beds are super comfortable and private, the staff is constantly cleaning, the showers are hot and the AC is cold. As they clearly state, the hostel does play music till late at night and it can be easily heard in the rooms. Definitely stay here if your looking for a good time and a really nice hostel.

A fantastic building and facility for a hostel. Rooms very clean, modern and spacious with all the trimmings. My only issue was the staff not overly friendly or helpful. I asked the best way for a backpacker to the airport and all they offered me was a cab costing 95 RM. After getting advice from a local tourist info centre I realised I could catch a bus for 10RM straight there. On occasion the staff would not even look up from there desk/phones to look at you when asking a question.

Phenomenal value. Great property. Enjoyed my stay.

Great place to stay in KL close to everything trains Chinatown shopping etc. 24 bed dorm is the place to meet people! 7 wonders of maylasia tour organised by the hostel is brilliant you meet lots of people and the driver Ong keeps you laughing the whole trip.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels