Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Awesome, keep the party going. Cleanliness is very good.

It's the best hostel! Great staff , good location. The 24 beds dorm room is good for meeting fellow backpackers. The bed is so comfortable and the hostel is super clean. I arrive the hostel so early . It was 4 am. so I can't do the check-in but the staff let me stay at the lobby while I can waiting to check-in at 10 am, that was so awesome. The roof top bar is really good , easy to meet people. I definitely stay there again if I go to KL. RECOMMENDED!

Quite nice hostel, bit pricy

The hotel was ok. The only problem we had was with the staff of the roof bar. They tried to stole our money, bringin drinks to the table we didn t order and trying to get away with the exchange rate, and other things. If it werent for this i would have given an excelent calification, but the truth is that the People of the bar are theef.

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. A bit more costly compared to the average but very quiet and clean. Easy to meet nice people at roof top bar.

Great place to stay. Near the metro station. Cool atmosphere, a good place to meet others. Bit noisy, so bring earplugs.

Great clean rooms with a good sized provate bed even in the big dorms. Rooftop bar was brilliant for meeting people.

Breakfast could be more :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »