Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

49-59, Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

this hostel is incredible! the staff was friendly and always helpful, the dormroom doesn't feel like a dorm, you have own little "room" behind the curtain. the only bad thing -room temperature's like a fridge

• 26th Jan 2014

The location is central next to Massid Jamek subway. The house is redecorated in a stylish way. I liked the beds being silent and separated visually from each other, with own reading light and plug. The breakfast in price is ok. The wifi is working. There are individual safety lockers.However, the party at the rooftop is disturbing - there is only a weak noise isolation for those who want to sleep. As well the strong security feels a bit unfriendly. Good for all partypeople.

I want to back there again,nice place to stay and the dorm is perfect !

This is an excellent value for money; practically a hotel, and it is right by one of the major train stations and easy to find. It's also great to have your own privacy/little nook, and the free breakfast is nice. My only complaint was the staff was not very friendly; some in particular had a bit of an attitude, but if you can overlook that, I would say this is a great place to stay in KL.

I loveeddddd this hostel best one I've ever stayed at. My only complaint is that they dont allow outside alcohol in your dorm. We got our bottle confiscated and returned when we checked out. Also there are cameras in the mixed dorms. Other than that its a great place to stay

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »