6.8
Good 405 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 405 Total Reviews
Reggae Penang Love Lane Hostel Located at 57, Love Lane, 10200 Georgetown Penang, , Penang.
Malaysia
Penang 10200 57, Love Lane, 10200 Georgetown Penang
68% 405
5.4189559 100.3367400
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
17th May 2016
4.0

Issues: 1. On arrival had to wait 3 hours for them to kick someone out of a room to accommodate our group 2. We were not given room keys and the doors weren't allowed to be locked 3. The men running it were very disorgnised with the owner seemingly slept on the floor 4. We were locked out of our room due to faulty locks (their keys wouldn't work) 5. We found staff looking around our four dorm multiple times 6. A not so pleasant discovery of mice infesting our room and eating our food

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2016
2.0

I cannot comment for Reggae Penang Love Lane Hostel because I do not have opportunities to stay there. I came to this hostel at around 10pm on Monday 11 Feb 2016, they said that rooms already full. I already booking from one month ago, made a deposit but which one I received is Room full. How can a girl can find another hostel at that time (10pm) in a place she come to in first time??? After that, although they transfer me to another hostel, I still feel not satisfy.

8th Feb 2016
6.3

Bed number 14 has a dead plug.with all of us charging things I was stuck charging o n the veranda.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Feb 2016
5.4

Upon arrival there were no staff at the reception. After waiting for 20 minutes we were told that our previously booked room had been given away even though we had booked our rooms and paid a deposit. It was during Chinese new year time and all hostels in the area were fully booked. Whilst explaining our situation to the staff they were rude, unhelpful and one of them walked away. We had a reason to be angry. Our deposit was not refunded - I would never ever stay here again.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2015
7.4

Bumped me off the female dorm without notice. Even if it's the same rate, you should endeavor to place solo travellers where they book and not just where it's convenient to put them in order to accommodate bigger groups. The place could do with some sprucing up too.

24th Dec 2015
7.7

The beds are great, they are little cubby holes. Great for privacy. Staff where subpar. Not impressed by them.

• Argentina, All Male Group, 25-30
20th Dec 2015

Really good location and nice staff. Charly is a great man! Near to street art and many interesting places. 7 eleven in the corner and several places to eat.