Reggae Penang Love Lane Hostel Reviews

57, Love Lane, 10200 Georgetown Penang, Penang, Malaysia

Great rooms, great staff but the washrooms need more cleaning. I love how there's a lot of chairs/tables inside and outside. Funny how the manager and the staff wanted to take pictures with me and another girl on our last day but not anyone else.

Love the pod type beds with curtains its almost like having your own room.

• 10th Mar 2015

Amazing staff - uncle Charlie makes this place truly special! Breakfast is brilliant, rotti dhaal - so yum! Great rooms, highly recommend!

Had a really good time here! Nice beds with a lot of privacy and clean toilets and showers. The location is great and the hostel has a nice bar downstairs where you easily meet new people. The host, Charlie, is amazing!! He told me a lot and is very funny! He also did my laundry and booked me a taxi to the airport. The hostel is a little bit expensive though. And when you sleep in one of the front dorms it can be noisy because of the bar (but I'm normally a bad sleeper and I slept really good).

1 2 Next » last »