Residencia en el Cerro - Hostal Reviews

Pierre Loti 51, Valparaiso, Chile

Me and my friends liked to stay at Residencia en Cerro Hostal. The staff is very kind and was able to inform all the city details we asked. The building itself is pretty and bucolicThat was great. My suggestions are: 1 - they should offer towels to the clients ; 2 - the kitchen area and laundry should be more organized and tidy. There were lots of stuffs what causes a bad image of the hostel organization.

• 4th Jan 2014

This place is pretty much perfect. It's on top of Cerro Conception, in the beautiful but touristy area of Valparaiso. Take a cab for 2000 Chilean pesos to get up. The house is old and located on the city's most picturesque street. Good included breakfast with a scrambled eggs, warm bread from the oven, juice, jam and butter, and your choice of coffee or tea. Marsella, the owner is not much of an early bird so breakfast can be late some days but her lovely approach cover up for it. I'll be back!

I loved that hostel, I booked a single room in order to have some quiet time for myself for once on my travels and I could not have chosen a better B&B for that. Th ebreakfast was served every day and was excellent with orange juice and scrambled eggs, as well as rolls with butter and jam. The staff was very helpful and the B&B was located in a very safe neighnourhood, very central and easy to reach with a furnicular. But the best was the room, where I could not see any dust and it had a TV.

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts