Riverbank's Hostel Reviews

via Volta dei Tintori nr. 1, Florence, Italy

This Hostel was really great! It was cute, clean and the double bed was comfy, we even had an eu-suit bathroom which was a nice surprise!The owner was really generous and funny which made the environment of the hostel nice and 'homely'. I would stay there again for sure and i would recommend it to everyone (except my enemies because its too nice for them).

• 21st Feb 2015

We ended up actually being very impressed with Riverbank's Hostel! The best part was the location. The room was clean, organized, and quite comfortable. The man at the front desk was very welcoming and offered us direction for anything. Thank you!

• 11th Feb 2015

We had a great

I stayed 2 nights at Riverbank's hostel with my boyfriend and it was an excellent choice. We really liked the hostel, the room was big, cleaned, comfortable and we had all the facilities. The staff was really nice and very helpful. I had forgotten some clothes and they sent me it by mail right after I asked them about it.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Spain

We spent one night in Riverbank's hostel and it was very good. The staff was available for our necessitiies, the rooms were big and fancies, we didn't have any kind of problem and the hostel is very close to the centre of the city. Everything was comfortable and definitely the value for money was excellent.

• 4th Feb 2015

I cannot say enough good thıngs about the Riverbank's Hostel. First off, it was relatively easy to find and centrally located just around the corner from Santa Croce church. Our room was spacious and comfortable, loved the balcony access. Staff was very helpful in showing us sights to see as well as restaurants in the area that offered discounts if you showed them your Riverbank's key. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

A great place! Don't be afraid of the entrance, which does not invite too much, and enjoy the very nice rooms (we had a double with bathroom), the kind service, the facilities (wi-fi, tv and frigo in the room, possibility of having tee or coffee at any time, well equipped kitchen), the silence and cleanliness... and the room decoration and colours were also very nice. when I come to Florence, I will chose again this hostel! Barbara, France

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Couple, 41+

My friends and I had a nice stay at the hostel. It was very clean, smelled nice, provided bedding and towels, the bathrooms were spacious and neat, plus there was a kitchen.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Fantastic hostel, very clean, manager was very nice and helpful.

• 16th Jan 2015

It was located so conveniently in between the center of Firzenze, Florence. As the name suggests, it was right by the river bank. The Duomo, Uffizi, Bulbolbi Gardens, Michaelangelo Plaza was all walking distance. Sorry if I misspelled. In addition, the hostess was nice enough to let a friend stay (and we mistakenly/didn't know we had to tell them in advance since it was very last minute for us) and added an extra bed in the room.

• 10th Jan 2015

🙆good room, wine and snack service, clean bathroom 🙅we booked a room which was including breakfast, but there was no breakfast, poor wifi in my room 🔺stuff (couldn't speak English enough)

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Absolutely awesome room! Complimentary bottle of prosecco, cookies, tea, and tangerines were very nice. Mini fridge was stocked with waters for purchase, and it came in handy when storing leftover food! TV with basic cable was a luxury after a month without. En suite was gorgeous and location was excellent. No atmosphere outside of your own room; this is an inn, not a hostel. Great value if looking for a private getaway in Florence, away from the hubbub of hostel life.

Nice place and location, big clean rooms. No real hostel-vibe going on (small hostel), but perfect for couple or weekend away together. Recommended!

I had a wonderful stay at riverbanks. It was in a fantastic location, closer to everything than I had originally assumed with the directions online. I had the single room and it was just beautiful! Staff were fantastic and very helpful. They were very sweet to talk me through the map and point out the hidden gems I wouldn't have found by myself. I am already planning my next trip to florence and will definitely be staying with riverbanks again!

• 6th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

In terms of location you can't wish for more. I lived in Florence for years and this is my favourite area as it's near all the nice bars and restaurants. The accommodation was impeccably clean with hotel standard sheets and towels included. The room was larger than most hotel rooms in Florence. Safes were provided but ironically not fixed to cupboard :/ the man on reception was helpful but seems to never sleep as he was there every hour of the day! Checkin is offered at any time as a result!