8.7
Fabulous 606 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 606 Total Reviews
Riverbank's Hostel Located at via Volta dei Tintori nr. 1, , Florence.
Italy

• kgholford
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
7.1

Room was great, location was good but directions were very hard to follow ended up walking an hour, and there was no room for bags to store after checkout.

• molly1610
  • England, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Best hostel so far! I've travelled a lot and never been in such a nice hostel! Staff were lovely, good kitchen and really comfy beds! If I'm ever back in florence, I'll definitely be back at riverbanks hostel

• USA, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Riverbank's Hostel (so much that I came back for another night!). The location is very convenient - a quick walk to the Duomo and the Piazza Michelangelo. It feels like a safe area, and I had no trouble coming back late at night. The room was beautiful, with a nice bathroom. There was also a fridge that you could buy water/soda from, and this was very convenient and very appreciated because the water was very cold! The staff was very friendly. Would stay again!

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

Basically a hotel, but you share the room with 4 other people. Gorgeous room, very cool in the summer time, clean, safe, utilities all available and wonderful, helpful staff.

• AshleyAmukamara
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
30th Jun 2016

It's a good hostel. However, it doesn't overlook the river as it implies, and there were a few too many mosquitoes for our liking. That being said, I would stay here.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
27th Jun 2016
7.1

It's a pretty decent hostel but I didn't have a very good experience. I was only staying there for 2 nights, but I have to shift to another hostel on the second night (though pretty near but I don't like the idea of packing and unpacking). For only 2 nights, 1 traveller... AND I STILL HAVE TO MOVE. Other than that, I think both the hostels I stayed in were pretty decent, if not for this incident I would have given a higher rating.

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
23rd Jun 2016

It is the perfect accomodation, that I thought.

• Turkey, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Jun 2016

Greetings from Turkey! :) Riverbank's Hostel is a lovely place to stay, it's close to the city center, near the Arno river (you can easily reach Piazza di Michelangelo to watch a beautiful sunset). It's a little bit far away from the train station but you can take the bus for only 1.2 euro and the stop is at the street of the hostel, so its pretty easy to reach.. Owner of the place, Ionel, was so kind to us, and he's nearly 7/24 at the hostel which makes the place even safer :) Thanks :D

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

Hostel was lovely and gave us a free upgrade when we arrived. Very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Very helpful staff

3rd Jun 2016

Great location.....Fabulous sunsets on the river. Again, an experience we will never forget.