Riverbank's Hostel Reviews

via Volta dei Tintori nr. 1, Florence, Italy

We ended up actually being very impressed with Riverbank's Hostel! The best part was the location. The room was clean, organized, and quite comfortable. The man at the front desk was very welcoming and offered us direction for anything. Thank you!

• 11th Feb 2015

We had a great

I stayed 2 nights at Riverbank's hostel with my boyfriend and it was an excellent choice. We really liked the hostel, the room was big, cleaned, comfortable and we had all the facilities. The staff was really nice and very helpful. I had forgotten some clothes and they sent me it by mail right after I asked them about it.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Spain

We spent one night in Riverbank's hostel and it was very good. The staff was available for our necessitiies, the rooms were big and fancies, we didn't have any kind of problem and the hostel is very close to the centre of the city. Everything was comfortable and definitely the value for money was excellent.

• 4th Feb 2015

I cannot say enough good thıngs about the Riverbank's Hostel. First off, it was relatively easy to find and centrally located just around the corner from Santa Croce church. Our room was spacious and comfortable, loved the balcony access. Staff was very helpful in showing us sights to see as well as restaurants in the area that offered discounts if you showed them your Riverbank's key. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

A great place! Don't be afraid of the entrance, which does not invite too much, and enjoy the very nice rooms (we had a double with bathroom), the kind service, the facilities (wi-fi, tv and frigo in the room, possibility of having tee or coffee at any time, well equipped kitchen), the silence and cleanliness... and the room decoration and colours were also very nice. when I come to Florence, I will chose again this hostel! Barbara, France

• 2nd Feb 2015