Rucksack Inn @ Lavender Street Reviews

280 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore

The Travelers WiFi was nice and convenient to have! I really like the design of the hostel and the bathrooms were clean and modern but very few for so many people. I wasn't sure how many beds were capsule style, so I was really hoping I would not end up in one of them when I came but unfortunately I did. I also didn't realize just how far it would be from stores. I was unaware that I had to lock my towels and stuff up, otherwise they would be taken by the hostel and thrown in with their towels.

Overcrowded

Nice neighborhood. The hostel is not bad. The shower room is great. The only problem is the space for the luggage is too small. So you have to leave your luggage at the aisle in your room.