Rucksack Inn @ Lavender Street Reviews

280 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore

Excellent excellent hostel. Facilities are luxury and brand new. Staff (especially Elena!) takes time to answer all questions and provide great local tips. The only thing I would ding this hostel on is location; I disagree with the higher location rating given on hostelworld. It is about 700m from an MRT station. I think a more central location could be chinatown. This all said, this hostel is the best value given price, quality, and facilities in the city. Definitely book here!

I had a great stay at Rucksack Inn Lavender St. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms and facilities were clean. The common area was comfortable and a good place to chill out, dine and make friends.

• 14th Jul 2014

A comfortable place to stay in while in Singapore with friendly hosts and guests. No problem faced. Gina from Rucksack Inn was kind enough to allow me to change my reservation at the last minute without prior notice. Appreciate that very much.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

I've stayed in many hostels and this is by far the best hostel in Singapore. It has the most friendliest and helpful staff, an amazing living area with a comfortable couch, free breakfast and international plug next to the beds. I couldn't recommend this place higher and you will truly enjoy your stay here.

• 10th Jul 2014

Would be nice to have an outside balcony or bar, but staff were very nice. Hostel was a bit of a walk away from the centre, but it was good because surrounding shops were very cheap - especially food