8.4
Fabulous 122 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 122 Total Reviews
Rucksack Inn @ Lavender Street Located at 280 Lavender Street, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 338800 280 Lavender Street
84% 122
1.3141993 103.8603579
    Rooms available

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016
7.7

easy to find, If You follow direction carefully. Nice and helpful staffs.

30th Jun 2016

Awesome hostel on lavender street. Very convenient location, a 30 second walk to local bus station. Super clean, beds weren't that comfy though. Strong aircon (off b/w 12-8) but the fan keeps the room relatively cold all day. Such a good vibe in the hostel, there was always people in the lobby all night so I had company every night while I had to deal with my nocturnal self (shout out team no sleep). Really great value for your money, especially in Singapore. P.S they have RAIN SHOWERS!!!

14th Jun 2016

Friendly staff and good price for Singapore.

• Thailand, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Jun 2016
7.7

very clean and tidy hostel, Strong wifi and best toast ever, there is no curfew for free toast and the bread really amazing, me and my friend were searching every grocery stores, trying to buy that bread back home but unlucky we could not find it. :( By the way hostel is little bit far from MRT, if its raining you won't be able to walk from the hostel to the station without getting soaked, and this might be a problem for some people i think.

5th May 2016

Great peaceful place. Awesome staff. I e-mailed them because my flight was landing pretty late and the main door was going to be closed and they e-mailed me back the code to the main door. When I arrived in the middle of the night, there was a piece of paper with my name on it wishing me a pleasant stay and outlining the gereral info about the hostel. How lovely! Highly recommended although it was a little far from the CBD. I walked to it though, because that's just how I roll ;)

• Indonesia, Female, 31-40
26th Feb 2016
8.0

Priced according to facilities. Lovely ladies on reception, and also helpful.

25th Feb 2016

It was certainly a great choice for me as I was on a tight budget in SG and the place is really clean and comfortable.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Jan 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights as a stop off before Australia I was expecting basic but I was pleasantly surprised this hostel was the best I have stayed in by far. The staff are lovely very friendly and helpful we wasn't aware of location and the lovely lady on reception gave us some useful information that helped our stay be the best it could be. The hostel was very clean and tidy the facilities were fantastic. Free toast/cereal and coffee and tea. Very happy with the stay thankyou rucksack inn.