Samay Wasi Youth Hostels-Cusco Reviews

Calle Atoqsaycuchi No.416 San Blas, Cusco, Peru

I am really glad we stayed at samay wasi. Yes, it is up a big hill but the view is so stunning. It is a small, quiet hostel with very accommodating staff. We stayed 4 nights total. Originally on the 1st floor, we had a small problem w our room and asked to be moved upstairs and they were very flexible w us. Ask for a room on the 2nd floor! I wish I had known to do that in advance. Free airport pickup. Hot water was sometimes an issue, but overall, highly recommend.

Hostel was hard to find for someone new to the area! Staff apologized and were amazing our whole stay!!

Great place! Stunning views, friendly staff, nice breakfast and nice hot showers!

Excellent hostel - relaxed environment with great views over the city. Staff went out of their way to help. kitchen wasn't as easy to use as I had expected, but would definitely stay again.