• No.1 Chunxiu Lu(Gong Ti Bei Lu), Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

7.2
Very Good 2,880 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 2,880 Total Reviews
Sanlitun Youth Hostel Located at No.1 Chunxiu Lu(Gong Ti Bei Lu), Chaoyang District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100027 No.1 Chunxiu Lu(Gong Ti Bei Lu), Chaoyang District
72% 2880
39.9358581 116.4441534
    Rooms available

23rd Sep 2016
6.9

I stayed in this hostel many times in the last 3 years but the value for money is not as attractive as before and I think there are better options available in Beijing. The last time I was there, the bathroom was not clean and the staff wasn't nice or helpful. The location is ok though, 10 minutes walking from dongsishitiao metro station and in the heart of the party district. The atmosphere is nice and WIFI is only available in the common areas.

• China, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016
5.7

When I was staying soooo noisy,every day,staff not nice only for western, no wifi upstairs, sucks experience ever

8th Sep 2016
4.9

The bathroom was disgusting and had not been cleaned and smelled like pee. When I asked them to clean it the one came up and said that they don't clean the mirrors or walls. She got a rag, dipped it in the toilet water, cleaned the toilet then wiped he sink with the same water and rag. I asked her to use cleaning supplies and she said no.

5th Sep 2016
4.6

Room smelled really bad with AC dropping on my bed and toilets where all clogged when I got there

• Sweden, Male, 31-40
3rd Sep 2016
8.0

Very nice place to meet new people. Also, very respectful place to sleep, at least the 4 person dorm situation! The toilets were sometimes under critique, you had to walk to get to a toilet. Otherwise, possibility to get help from the staff in English. Use it, since it's very hard to get around without their help in Beijing.

24th Aug 2016
8.0

Had a mixed experience here. I made a booking on Hostelworld for a Double-Bed room, but when I arrived they only had a Twin-Beds room to give me. While I was trying to figure out how they messed up this order, some of the staff members were very nice, but others were a bit rude and unapologetic about it, even though it was obviously their fault. Eventually I spoke with the manager who was much more helpful and professional and was able to meet my needs!!! Other than this hiccup, great place.

22nd Aug 2016

Good. Simple. Friendly. Awesome atmosphere. No need for more :)

• Norway, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2016
5.7

Sanlitun was the worst hostel I stayed at in China. The crew was not nice, at times even rude to us and when we wanted to wash our clotes (by payment) they did such a bad job in drying them that even now they stink... The area in which Sanlitun is located is good, but I do not recommend this hostel due to their crew and how they acted towards us!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

overall it's good, location is really good but the restrooms could be in better conditions

12th Aug 2016

Santilun is a great hostel! Cheap, clean, and friendly. It is the most fun hostel I have ever stayed at. Highly recommend!