Sanlitun Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 Chunxiu Lu(Gong Ti Bei Lu), Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

All great not as close to subway or bar area as we would have liked. Organised pub crawls would be good. Trip O great Wall was very good.

The hostel is nice and clean, and the food is good and cheap. The staff seemed a little bit uptight and not that welcoming at first.. They all seemed a little bit tired.. All in all it was a nice stay :))

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Norway

I will definitely go again that the staff are really nice to help everything and they might accompany you when you became freinds.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • China

They are doing the best to make people who is willing to stay an unforgettable experience. Highly recommend.

• 21st Jun 2015

This is an excellent hostel that doing the best to serve people who stay there.

Nice hostel in the Chaoyang district of Beijing. Mainly international guests, nice staff and a café/restaurant which offers mainly western food. Rooms were wide, bathrooms very clean.

Great location, especially for night life. Beds were comfortable. Large lockers in the room. Our room was really far from the bathroom and there was only 2 stalls and 2 showers for the whole floor. Was only an issue once. Good food at the bar.

Really great hostel. Nice friendly vibe throughout our stay. Bathroom could have been a bit cleaner but otherwise fine. The quality of the food was surprisingly good for a hostel - would eat there again.

• 11th Jun 2015

The staff were so welcoming and friendly! I stayed there in Beijing on my own and felt very welcome. The trips they organise are very useful and great value. I would not have been capable of getting to the Great Wall without the trip they organised.

• 8th Jun 2015

Great place, private rooms feel like a proper hotel! Super nice and helpfull staff

I was satisfied with my stay at Sanlitun hostel. This is my second stay with them. This time I went on two of the tours offered by the hostel. The tours were great for the price The directions to the hostel are NOT clear. They need to say 'By subway: Transfer to Line 4, Donsi shitao stop. Take Exit B. Turn left and walk east on (name) for ~10 minutes until the store fronts end and you reach (Stname). Turn left, we are on the east/right side. You will see two dragon/lion statues, go through ...

• 4th Jun 2015

the location price and facilities were the most convenient ones for my stay but would still work on the staff they really seamed annoyed when I came to ask for support

I had a great time at the Local, I even came back a couple of times. Having the bar downstairs is really comfortable and it's the perfect place to meet lots of people. The Location of the hostel is also very good, The Great wall tour is so fun though it a little bit far. ALL staff here is friendly and helpful and make my journey easier and impressive, I can only recommend staying there.I especially like DORA, she gave me a lot of help! I will come back here.

• 3rd Jun 2015

As good as before that I ever stayed and really appreciate Tristen who has helped me a lot during my stay.Would stay again

Excellent location, almost in front of the Worker's Stadium which has all of Beijing nightclubs. Also very good idea of the free-hotpot-wednesday. Even though there's no wi-fi in the 12 bed dorm, the hostel is very nice.

always stay here in Beijing

This is a really good hostel - excellent facilities, the staff are friendly and helpful, and it's got a very nice bar area with a vibrant atmosphere. It was a little hard to find, but the experience was very good once there. I'll definitely stay there again.

We booked a private room with shower one week ahead, when we arrived, the receptionist strongly recommend us to move to another hostel, now I'm quite sure it was a trap. At last, we insist checking in, but she moved us into one without shower as she said the pipe had gone through a problem and no hot water supply which later proved to be a lie through other staffs, and the one without shower charged more than booking online.

• 29th May 2015
  • China

Sanlitun is not very interesting for a short-term stay, as it is mostly just shopping and expats. The hostel itself is also difficult to find.

good location just our of the city centre in beijing's bar/club area. the neaest metro is on line 2 which connects to all other lines so that is handy. helpful and friendly staff who speak good English. good atmosphere in the bar/courtyard area to meet other people although not super cheap.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6