Sanlitun Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 Chunxiu Lu(Gong Ti Bei Lu), Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

I was recommended Sanlitun Hostel the first time I was in Beijing and couldn't be happier. This was my second stay there and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Beijing. The atmosphere is great, staff speaks great English and are very helpful, and all around a great place. Great location next to fun bars, clubs, and restaurants. 24 hour reception that's always willing to help.

• 20th May 2015

A painless visit as per usual. This is the only hostel in Beijing I would recommend. I forgot my towel and when I phoned them they very graciously sent it to me, great and very friendly people, awesome hostel.

There were baby cockroaches all over the room and beds. The staff took too long with transactions and weren't very helpful or particularly welcoming.

Really nice hostel, loved the staff (Dora and Ding ding). Would suggest improving the wifi speed . They have storage, very kind of them to hold the luggage when you arrive early before check in time.The room was big enough and clean. Overall a great experience.!Don't miss their the Great Wall Tour.

• 14th May 2015

I stayed there for one night, I feel very comfortable.Fistly, the price is very low. For us,this is a very cost-effective thing. Secondly, the service of the hotel is very good and staff there are warm . I have been remembering a girl named Dingding,.Because we were not very familiar with China, she recommended to us and introduced fun places patiently.Thanks for her help .Thirdly,the locationof this hoste is very convenient, and facilities are very good too.I have a good time there .

• 14th May 2015

Excellent place!It's easy to find,near to Dong si shi tiao metro station.You can have a relax time at this hostel,they offer cheap drinks and tasty western food in the bar.If you want do some shopping,there are many big shopping mall around.And also this is bar aera,you can go dancing and meet some new friends.I really enjoy to stay here.

• 13th May 2015

• 10th May 2015
  • Sweden

This was a nice experience. Price was affordable comparing to other hostels. Well located. 20 min walking from the metro station and the Bar street, all staff was very helpful.

2nd time here, 6 nights in private double room, simple decent standard as expected for the price, in the heart of Sanlitun district thus near nightlife and shopping. Staff neither inattentive nor super service minded, good level of english. - prominent sewer smell in common area, smoke elswhere.. - only 1 sheet/towel change over 6days in private room, had to ask - no wifi in the room + backpacker friendly + can book trips, eg. to great wall Mutianyu (recommended) + location

员工服务态度不好。其他的都好。

• 7th May 2015

I am visiting Beijing since 6 years and was a couple of times in Sanlitun Youth Hostel. My last visit was 2 years ago. I always had a very good experience. The staff was firndly and the hostel was clean. This time I was extremely disappointed about the staff and the poor cleanliness. It seems that the hostel lost its spirit.

A friend and I stayed here as a base for exploring the Great Wall and sights of Beijing - it was my first hostel experience and I have to say I have no complaints whatsoever . Thank you for all the help.

• 7th May 2015

Or was a nice place to stay. The walk from the subway was a few blocks bit not terrible. The pipes in the street were getting charged at the time so we had had a cold shower but we survived.

• 4th May 2015

The hostel is amazing!I love the staff here, fantastic atmosphere. Recommend to you!!

• 4th May 2015

Really enjoyed our stay here. Wished it could have been longer.

• 4th May 2015

24 hour service is very good.

Sanlitun hostel is one of those safe havens in Beijing, easy to get to and offers an easy escape from the thrum of the city. The staff are always very helpful and thoroughly polite. Smoking is only permitted outside, though in the baroque chic of their outside seating and eating area. They're ideally located for easy transit around the city and many local amenities . I always recommend Sanlitun hostel on www.hostelworld.com to anyone visiting Beijing.

Thank you for staying with us and recommend to your friends, we will do better to serve you and hope to see you again at our hostel.

Great bar and good deals. I especially enjoyed the patio. The bathrooms seemed slightly grimey, but it's a hostel. The staff was very friendly and worked with me on a deposit.

Great place

• 1st May 2015

Although it's a bit expensive I always stay at this hostel when I come to Beijing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6