Sanlitun Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 Chunxiu Lu(Gong Ti Bei Lu), Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Great hostel, not as big of a party atmosphere as I thought but I may have been unlucky with timing. No wifi except on the main floor needs to be fixed though, pretty inconvenient.

• 25th Jul 2014

Always be careful when staying in hostels; my roommate tried to steal my laptop and i caught him as he was leaving the room. The staff is quite freandly in the hostel.

Hey lovely three chilian friends , we are so soory for that . Hope you spent a nice time with your friends duting your were in our hostel . See you next time . Have a good time ! Regards Sanlitun Hostel

Staff lost my booking even though I called in 24 hours in advance to confirm my booking. Then attempted to downgrade me from the room I booked while charging me the same price.

A nice place to stay in Peking, good location, clean, friendly staff, good people and atmosphere.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Friendly staffs, clean beds, great location, overall good place.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • China

It's a great hostel in a good location, delicious food and good atmosphere, I like it very much.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • China

Thank you very much , see you very soon ! Regards Sanlitun Hostel

It was the first hostel I went in China that had those tiny mattress, rooms are just clean enough. I did like the hall with the little bar and the restaurant. The food was find, expensive but it's almost the same price than all others places.

• 12th Jul 2014

The hostel is very nice with good security (room doors, lockers, and 24/7 staff). It has a decently prices restaurant attached to it with a small bar that is great for breakfast or lunch, and relaxing in the evenings. It's also a good hang out area to meet people. The hostel has desktop computers available but you need to pay for them (if I recall it was 1 yuan/15 minutes which isn't expensive, just annoying). One big complaint is that the WiFi (slow to begin with) only works on the first floor.

In China there are different standards when it comes to cleanliness and comfort, but Sanlitun is under average compared to other hostels in bigger cities in China. Ofcourse the main lounge where they make money off of selling food and beer is clean, just wish they could pretend to care about the other facilities such as shower and toilet. Shower is downright disgusting and the few toilets they actually have rarely have any toilet paper. Staff is helpful and we met some cool people though.

Security: Lockers in dorms too small for a carry-on suitcase, and the latch quite feeble. I asked them to hold my bags til I'd come back for them later in the day, and my bags were tagged and stored, but when I picked them up the tags weren't checked and they let me take whatever I wanted. Very good bar and food menu, and good common areas with pool table, but sofa by pool table was bug-infested. Location great, staff nice as well as bilingual, but upkeep was wanting.

Not one that i would recommend, linen was not clean, staff not helpful to the point of rude. Overpriced meals that you wait and eternity to receive.

Great atmosphere. Cathy was very helpful.

화장실. 샤워실안좋고 지하철역 도보15분정도구요 . 버스정류장은가까움. 가격싼맛에 가기좋아요

I live just outside of beijing so when I stay in beijing I always stay here. It's cheap, but clean, rooms are nice, atmosphere is great you get to meet so many people. The only thing that's not to great is no wifi jn the rooms. :(

It was my second time on Salintum Youth Hostel and it was very good!!!

Nice hostel, no problems. Only stayed for one night - it was fine.

Great staff & facilities! the only negative was the grumpy lad taking orders in the coffee shop! he really needs to cheer up some :)

• 24th Jun 2014

The restaurant was quiet expensive for a hostel.

Min , sweet lady

Good backpacker accommodation. Bar gets nice and crowded at night. Staff members are generally very friendly and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6