Sanlitun Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 Chunxiu Lu(Gong Ti Bei Lu), Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

As per other comments, there were many other travelers to socialize with at the bar/restaurant at the hostel, making it a great place to meet people. The hostel itself was clean and in a great location. The staff were very helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Good hostel and good staff here, i love this place so much. Especially the Mutianyu Great Wall tour is awesome! ! ! I will come back!!!

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Iceland

A great choice as always for my visit, breakfast was great !

• 21st Mar 2015

A cheap place to stay in the heart of SunLiTun area but the bathrooms were not very clean and wasn't very easy to find either.

I had booked two bedrooms in a 4 mixed dorm, but when we arrived they said that we would be in two separate rooms. We didn't want to do that, so we ended up having to pay for a more expensive private room, with was not worth the extra money. There were only two showers for the girls bathroom, which were always occupied. The sheets in the bedrooms were not very clean and every time I sat on my bed it bent at the middle (and I'm not that heavy). Also, the food was no good, it came out frozen.

I stayed there one night and forgot to have a review when I left. It was excellent as before when I used to live. My foreigh friends like there also. Would live again.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Poland

It is really a nice hostel, I went with my friends and the staff tried best to help with anything possible,everything was fine except the distance to the metro staion but that is still ok for us.

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Algeria

Not sure about the plumbing - my room did not smell too fresh

• 13th Mar 2015

I lived at the hostel before which was reserved by my friend. There are quite a lot difference than it used to be. The decoration there is amazing and staff are more friendly. I do recommend this hostel to people from all over the world and definitely live again when I in Beijing.

Overall I enjoyed my stay, mostly because of the interesting mix of people you get to meet at a hostel. Plus the common room is a cozy environment, although the music was a little too loud at night for conversation. Cleanliness is a little lacking. There were rotting fruits and empty milk cartons beside my bed head from the last guest who had stayed there. The directions on the website are very wrong. It sent me up and down the hole Sanlitun area.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Love this place, close to bars and not really far from metro station which could take you to anywhere in Beijing! Clean rooms and restrooms,helpful staff. Lots of local restaurants around it. Awesome new year party during my stay:)

Good location, near clubbing area, close to station to airport. Heater on 24 hours, warm inside. Bed sheet clean

The Hostel is really cheap in Beijing. The location is pretty good,it is so easy to get to the Sanlitun bar street and the other tour places.We got a free promoted from a 8 bed dorm to 6 bed dorm for free. And the hostel atmosphere is great, there is a big lobby for hanging out..The most important part is the staff there are very friendly and helpful,most of them speak English very well,especially Alex could give you many good tips about the tour around city.I truly recommend this hostel.

Pizza deliciozo, a recommander

very comfortable,good staff

• 8th Mar 2015
  • China

Everything's fine, except the location distance subway station A little far,but it is OK. I am very happy in there all day long.

Convenient location,reasonable price and perfect staff make my trip being great~~~~

• 7th Mar 2015
  • apollo89
  • China

the staff here is very welcomng. i met many wonderful friends here, also, the breakfast here is incredibaly delicious.. the hostel is near the workers stadium which allow us to go clubbing quite easily and the subway station is 5min. walk from here. in conclusion, the hostel is very worthy checking in for travelers to experience beijing life.,

• 6th Mar 2015
  • China

Great location,staff,services and food.thanks for your great stay .thanks your so Mach every one had a great time .Staff is great really helpful:) thanks you Dora !

This is the best hostel . Very good atmosphere ,good location (very close to Sanlitun village and bar street).The staff are all very friendly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5