Sao Paulo Global Hostel Reviews

Rua E�a de Queiroz 560 - Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The bathrooms were fairly clean, but only in the morning. Showers were quite cold. But staff were nice and it was only 10mins walk to the metro and there's a supermarket around the corner.

Located in a very accessible area, a few blocks from the subway what makes it super easy to reach any place in this huge city. The area is also very safe. Nice chilling area in the lobby. Didn't have the opportunity to use the kitchen or have breakfast, but they all appeared to be good.

Staff were really helpful. Was a very quiet hostel with not much atmosphere - I only stayed one night though.

Wow, Sao Paulo Global Hostel, where to start? This place in one word = ghetto. It's close to the metro (10 minutes walk) and is well located. Other than that, not recommended. Stayed in the 10 bed dorm and one of the beds is in the middle of the room. The person on the top bunk can basically fall off, no wall to support them. Yikes. Atmosphere was meh when we were there. Staff was odd - one guy who worked morning was depressed. Other than that, SP is great! Go to Japantown and get ramen (Aska).

Went during winter for the World Cup and my room was a bit on the chilly side but rooms were cozy and the place was more of a home than a hostel, dorm feel so I enjoyed it! Staff was super friendly and are willing to go out and roam the town with you. Breakfast was not included during my stay but this place is close to shops and the metro nearby to grab anything you want. Markets right in front on Wednesdays!

Good location close to the subway. Safe area.

I had a great time staying at Sao Paulo Global Hostel. The staff were very friendly. They gave me a warm welcome when I arrived, and were able to give me great advice on things to do and see in Sao Paulo. I would recommend this hostel to my friends.

The hostel staff are great and know their stuff, they are friendly and helpful, the hostel is small which makes a great place hang out with people, it could better signaling the outside as easy to mudra walk it, but overall, one of the best

Really great hostel with friendly staff a few metro stops away from the centre of Sao Paulo. Really easy to meet people with a great location close to Paraíso metro station. My only complaint would be that the showers weren't very hot but this could happen in any hostel.

friendly staff but the owner doesn't know how to run a business. there website says that they offer complimentary breakfast and fruit basket...all they had was black coffee....i could give another 5-6 examples similar to this. not a good experience at all. DO NOT BOOK!

Dear guest, what you mean apparently we bribe guets for reviews? Did we bribe you or did you see us doing it? That's a lie and i'm very upset because you don't know how much this harm us =/ Also there is no place anywhere that we advertise brekfast. We do have free fruits all day long but we cannot replace them every day and sometimes people eat more than what we suggest of 02 fruits per person.

Lucky to find a room during World Cup. The building was very secure and 24 hour staff was helpful. Close to metro and main tourist sights.