Sea View Sandakan Budget & Backpackers Hotel

5.1
Rating 82 Total Reviews

30th Aug 2016
6.6

Overall I recommend this place if you are on a budget. The family that owns and stays here made the place amazing for me. I was able to check in 5 hours early (as I had an early flight arrival) and they made me breakfast (simple pancake) I paid for the 16 bed dorm, but was but in a 5-bed room, and even had it solo two of the nights! The wifi is a bit dodgy, and the bathrooms are.. outdated? to put it nicely But the place is cheap, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is wonderful.