6.8
Good 82 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 82 Total Reviews
Sea View Sandakan Budget & Backpackers Hotel Located at Lot 126, Jalan Dua, Harbour Square 14, Sandakan, Sabah, Sandakan.
Malaysia
Sandakan 90000 Lot 126, Jalan Dua, Harbour Square 14, Sandakan, Sabah
68% 82
5.8386506 118.1202149
    Rooms available

30th Aug 2016
6.6

Overall I recommend this place if you are on a budget. The family that owns and stays here made the place amazing for me. I was able to check in 5 hours early (as I had an early flight arrival) and they made me breakfast (simple pancake) I paid for the 16 bed dorm, but was but in a 5-bed room, and even had it solo two of the nights! The wifi is a bit dodgy, and the bathrooms are.. outdated? to put it nicely But the place is cheap, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is wonderful.

8th Aug 2016
6.3

There's not much atmosphere here and you won't meet many other travelers so I'd suggest looking elsewhere if you want a more social dorm. The rooms are clean enough and it's a fine place to stay if you're only passing through one or two nights.

20th Jul 2016
6.6

Good value hostel, average facilties, booked the cheaper dorm but was told it was full on arrival. Despite no smoking signs in rooms some local guy staying at the hostel was smoking in the room and it seemed as if the staff were aware but turned a blind eye

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
20th Jul 2016
7.1

the room was always opned and there were no lockers, anyways I didn't lose anything! you get what you paid, breakfast all good and stuff very helpful..

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Great place to stay in Sandakan on a budget. Staff very helpful, they upgraded me to my own room as I was the only girl in a mixed dorm without me even asking and at no extra charge, which was really appreciated! The pancakes for breakfast are the best.