Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki Reviews

419 Seaside Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

2067 Total Reviews

My stay at the Seaside Hostel was very pleasant, all of the staff members I encountered were both very friendly and accommodating. All facilities were kept clean and the hostels location is perfect for exploring Waikiki, everything I needed was within walking distance. For 25 dollars a night you cant beat it!

• 4th Feb 2016

1, The time of breakfast should to change to before 8am, because many people will go traveling before 8am. 2, Some people did not wash his foots, so there is a very very big bad small that others can not bear in the same room.Why no people to remind them? This is the duty of the hostel. 3, Some people talked with very big noise even if after 11pm at night between two buildings. Why these guys are so grazy? No people to manage them? This is the duty of the hostel.

• 30th Jan 2016
  • China

An overall nice hostel for what Hawaii has 2 offer, A shame that there's an 11pm shut down for guests to leave or sleep Bad wifi but a really good kitchen

Very very dated, was quite disappointed. Worst hostel beds I've come across. Location was good, facilities were clean and kitchen was really good.

Wonderful staff, very friendly and helpful. Great location in Waikiki. Bunk beds a little squeaky with mattresses that are old and pretty worn out. Would definitely stay here again.

Location was excellent! Very close to beach and lots of places to eat and experience nightlife. Staff was very helpful and kind. My only complaint was the beds and the construction noise level in the morning. My mattress was quite flat and deflated and I could feel the metal bars underneath me on my top bunk as I slept. For the price and location though this place was perfect! Oh and complimentary delicious waffles for breakfast 2 mornings was a plus!

Overall it was a great hostel with all the facilities you would need. I didn't like that the 4 bed dorm room I stayed in didn't have a proper door, instead just a metal screen door that anyone could look through and see into the room. The rooms were vacuumed everyday, and the bath mat near the shower was changed everyday which is something that usually goes unnoticed but really helps with the cleanliness of the bathroom. The bed mattresses aren't real mattresses though. Overall would rec.

• 21st Jan 2016

Good hostel, nice people. Easy dealing. Clean bathroons

Amazing hostel! Pretty cheap for what they offer (free food, things to borrow, space to put extra luggages...) and really nice ambiance. I've had a really good time there I recommend it for any travellers :)

• 18th Jan 2016

This hostels offers a very friendly atmosphere/staff with secure facilities (key tag to enter gate and rooms) and clean dorm rooms. The outside courtyard functions as a space to connect with fellow travellers and the staff offer free breakfasts and rentals of swimming gear. We highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a clean, safe, and easily accessible place to stay!

• 17th Jan 2016

Everyone I met who worked there was very friendly and helpful.

• 17th Jan 2016

it was a great stay and the staff members are very nice.

• 13th Jan 2016
  • China

The reason I claim poor value for my money is that I was forced to buy two nights, and it was only a layover on my way to NZ. I feel for paying double, you might consider an offer of a voucher, for next time. Thanks! Besides that, it's a great hostel. Aloha!

• 12th Jan 2016

Great location, great free breakfast, good value for anyone on a budget in Waikiki.

Staff were super friendly and helpful and I really enjoyed my stay. The free breakfast and dinner on some nights made it easier to socialise!

Location was awesome very central. I enjoyed my stay with you. Staff was lovely and helpful. Bed was comfortable room was always cleaned daily. Accessable to town and beach shops.

Excellent location! Great for just walking around and discovering cool restaurants. Staff is very welcoming, and there's a dog named Gypsie! She's awesome. There's lots of acai bowls and smoothies around here within a 0.3 mile radius so do check that out. The wifi wasn't stable for me though. Both of my devices (ipad and iphone) were sometimes disconnected. But it didn't affect much because I was out most of the time anyway.

very friendly staff

I liked the hostel a lot! The location is good, the staff is super friendly and the breakfast is very delicious (waffles, toasts and a very good coffee!!). The only things that I didn't like is that the wifi connection was really poor, very slow and sometimes we didn't have that at all, and the beds are not comfortable (the mattresses are to be changed). But Overall the experience of staying in this hostel is very positive!! The staff is amazing!!!!

Excellent stay. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is awesome for those who don't rent a car, but for those that do, I kind of hard to find free parking. Room and bathroom were very clean. My big complain is that the room was very bright early in the morning. They should install some blackouts. Also, there is not much variety on breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5