Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki Reviews

419 Seaside Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

2062 Total Reviews

Very very dated, was quite disappointed. Worst hostel beds I've come across. Location was good, facilities were clean and kitchen was really good.

Location was excellent! Very close to beach and lots of places to eat and experience nightlife. Staff was very helpful and kind. My only complaint was the beds and the construction noise level in the morning. My mattress was quite flat and deflated and I could feel the metal bars underneath me on my top bunk as I slept. For the price and location though this place was perfect! Oh and complimentary delicious waffles for breakfast 2 mornings was a plus!

Overall it was a great hostel with all the facilities you would need. I didn't like that the 4 bed dorm room I stayed in didn't have a proper door, instead just a metal screen door that anyone could look through and see into the room. The rooms were vacuumed everyday, and the bath mat near the shower was changed everyday which is something that usually goes unnoticed but really helps with the cleanliness of the bathroom. The bed mattresses aren't real mattresses though. Overall would rec.

• 21st Jan 2016

Good hostel, nice people. Easy dealing. Clean bathroons

Amazing hostel! Pretty cheap for what they offer (free food, things to borrow, space to put extra luggages...) and really nice ambiance. I've had a really good time there I recommend it for any travellers :)

• 18th Jan 2016

Everyone I met who worked there was very friendly and helpful.

• 17th Jan 2016

it was a great stay and the staff members are very nice.

• 13th Jan 2016
  • China

The reason I claim poor value for my money is that I was forced to buy two nights, and it was only a layover on my way to NZ. I feel for paying double, you might consider an offer of a voucher, for next time. Thanks! Besides that, it's a great hostel. Aloha!

• 12th Jan 2016

Great location, great free breakfast, good value for anyone on a budget in Waikiki.

Staff were super friendly and helpful and I really enjoyed my stay. The free breakfast and dinner on some nights made it easier to socialise!

Location was awesome very central. I enjoyed my stay with you. Staff was lovely and helpful. Bed was comfortable room was always cleaned daily. Accessable to town and beach shops.

Excellent location! Great for just walking around and discovering cool restaurants. Staff is very welcoming, and there's a dog named Gypsie! She's awesome. There's lots of acai bowls and smoothies around here within a 0.3 mile radius so do check that out. The wifi wasn't stable for me though. Both of my devices (ipad and iphone) were sometimes disconnected. But it didn't affect much because I was out most of the time anyway.

very friendly staff

I liked the hostel a lot! The location is good, the staff is super friendly and the breakfast is very delicious (waffles, toasts and a very good coffee!!). The only things that I didn't like is that the wifi connection was really poor, very slow and sometimes we didn't have that at all, and the beds are not comfortable (the mattresses are to be changed). But Overall the experience of staying in this hostel is very positive!! The staff is amazing!!!!

Excellent stay. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is awesome for those who don't rent a car, but for those that do, I kind of hard to find free parking. Room and bathroom were very clean. My big complain is that the room was very bright early in the morning. They should install some blackouts. Also, there is not much variety on breakfast.

Rooms were cleaned regularly and the staff were really attentive to that. The breakfast starter was really nice! This place is very accommodating and I would definitely stay here again. The facility also has beach towels which I wish I knew before I lugged mine along. They also have rental snorkels and boogie boards!

• 4th Jan 2016

This is the best hostel ever !!!! I made a bunch of friends, the staff is nice and helpful ... The commune area is perfect to hang out and talk with other travellers. Well located, just a few minutes from the beach, bars, shops, bus stop ... I stayed in other hostels on the island and it's officially the best you could find ! You can easily stay there for as long as you can and take buses / cars to others places for 1-day visits. Enjoy !

I really enjoyed my time there. The place had a great combination of younger and a bit more mature crowd from around the world. During the time I was there the hostel had a really nice vibe. Knowledgeable and helpful staff. Good location. Reasonable price. Will definitely come again.

Everything was marvelous.

Loved there was a private bathroom in the 6 person room we were staying in. Also had a great time when they served a free dinner one of the nights we were staying. I would definitely consider staying there again because it is within walking distance of everything in waikiki.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5