Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki Reviews

419 Seaside Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

Great location. Walking distance to Ala Moana, the beach and Diamond Head but also near all the major bus lines you could need. Staff was very friendly and offered excellent recommendations for activities while I was there.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Great location, minutes walk to Waikiki beach, great staff, great communal area to meet people!

I'm still staying there. I 'd like to stay all during my staying but I couldn't book 2 nights. So I've booked another hotel. Anyway I'd like to come here again.

This hostel is the nicest and especially cleanest I've seen in 3 years traveling. The stuff is super friendly and helpfull. The kitchen area is so nice and provides a lot of extra. Rooms and lockers are big and offer lots of space. Just can recommend it!! I really enjoyed my stay and would come back

Nice hostel. Great location.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

It's too bad the wifi is not good in the afternoon.

• 24th Nov 2014

This was my second time staying at seaside. Pleasant enough. Decent accommodation for the price in Hawaii as there are not many budget options. Mattress could be better but room is breezy and stays cool through the night. Will stay here again as location is perfect and I prefer a budget hostel when travelling alone.

This hostel is just perfect. The atmosphere is so peaceful and friendly. You can enjoy a quiet night or you can go out with people of the hostel or your friends. You can borrow a lot of things for free and last but not least breakfast is excellent !!! I recommend this one to anyone !!

Location is just one block to big "main" street where all the buses go but because of that it's peaceful and easy to find! Stuff is funny, helpful and nice to chat with! A lot of activities and helpful details on anything you need to! Hostel dog is the best thing ever! People really hung out together a lot and place has good hanging ground to meet fellow travelers! Beds are normal hostel beds like everywhere. Shower is normal with toilet and they are in the rooms. Stay here!

One of the best Hostels I ever stayed :-) Nice Location in the middle of Honolulu and close to all the good spots. Also a busstation is very close - so you can go easy everywhere. The Staff is nice, the waffle Breakfast awesome, the free (!!!!!!) Thanksgiving Dinner amazing, the rooms are clean - so this place is really like a Home and I wish I could stay longer :-) Mahalo :-)

The staff at the hostel are great. We enjoyed our stay and interacting with the staff very much. The WIFI/ isn't very good -- it is slow and sometimes intermittent. They have a nice "do it yourself" breakfast which I enjoyed most mornings. Some evenings there are "feeds" -- speghetti and the like -- and is fun. The best thing about the hostel is the location. It is about 4 blocks from the beach but right down in the middle of all kinds of great activities. Starbucks is just a few steps away

Nice location at very reasonable price:)

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Great hostel in a great location. The staff were friendly and allowed you to hire snorkel gear for free. Everyone was friendly and made you feel welcome. The only thing in the rooms that could be improved is the amount of plug sockets. There were only 2 plug sockets in the room. They did have additional ones in the community area, but it's not so handy at night when you need to charge phones etc.

To noisy surrounding the hostel

• 28th Oct 2014

Great staff and offers a nice space to talk to other travelers. Attracts all kinds of people and if you like you can have great conversations here and find a group for day trip. Rooms and facilities are practical. Quite time at 11pm works great: you can get some sleep if you want or go out to see Waikiki. Top hostel and I recommend it to anyone who wants to get in touch with people and trade that for some comfort. I booked this place twice PS: there is usually no good car parking spot closeby

An average hostel with great location. The silent period could be more flexible

Awesome locations. Very close to shopping centre and beach, bus stop, restaurants.

It was a very straight forward hostel. I really liked that it had big lockers that could fit a big backpack or suitcase. But you'll want to bring your own lock. They gave towels, free beach towel rentals, and free coffee. It was right there, in the middle of all the shopping, restaurants, resorts, and beaches of Waikiki. I always felt safe walking around this area and going back to the hostel at night. It was a very nice place. Fans, but no air conditioning.

We loved our stay at seaside Hawaiian hostel! The location is perfect, you can walk to the beach, to the grocery store, etc. Tha atmosphere was also very good, and the staff so helpfull! I would recommand this place to everybody!

Excellent hostel. Very attentive staff...

« first « Prev 1 2 3