Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki Reviews

419 Seaside Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

I love the big lockers. I like that I can place my stuff in and not worry about it. Robin is a sweetheart.

Geat location.wonderful staff. Good facilities.

Great staff, great atmosphere, very clean, nice kitchen

Robin was really sweet and helpful :-)

This was my very first solo trip and they made me feel at home. The staff was amazing, very welcoming and loving. The Hostel is very clean, very comforting, and in a great location. The staff is always there to answer any questions you may have, as well as the fellow travelers around that are repeat customers to the hostel. I'd stay here again and again and plan to come back before the year is up. I met so many amazing people and the experience was definitely unforgettable. I LOVE this hostel!

Great hostel, nothing to complain about!

I'LL BE BACK!! AWESOME STAFF!! THANKS FOR YOUR KINDNESS!! :)

• 12th Jan 2015

Really Nice..

• 12th Jan 2015

I really only had two issues with my stay- one was that the room I stayed in the door to the room was a metal gate with a gap underneath (I'm pretty sure a cat could have waltzed into the room, with that said, so could insects/mosquitoes), it lets a ton of light in during the morning, and took away privacy. I also noticed we seemed to be the only room without curtains or blinds. Again, this really took away privacy and made it hard to sleep once the sun was up. Outside of that, it was great

I loved this place

• 7th Jan 2015

Your run of the mill travel hostel. The location and price were great but everything else average. The lady who ran the place was a bit odd, we asked for change to buy muffins from her and she shooed us away because she was busy counting money?!?

Great hostel in an excellent location. The (free!) coffee is top quality, and there are even free waffles on some days. Staff are very friendly, and helpful with directions. You can borrow beach towels.

Fabulous hostel with great welcoming staff and I'd highly recommend it for people of all ages!

Our private was in a dorm (you walk through their dorm for your room). Zhe windowpanel was broken, so you could' t properly close the window, which means you here people outside just like you're outside as well. It is expensive for what you get - but this is Waikiki... The location is top, you can walk to Waikiki Beach.

Good location. Most of the staff genuinely warm&helpful. Extras like free snorkel, beach towels, WiFi, coffee&toast are nice. However, I slept in a 2-bed dorm 6 nights, and though various people checked in/out of my room it was never cleaned,already dusty when I came in,this encouraged roommates to make more mess. Shame, I enjoyed my time there otherwise and nothing else negative.

Staff is friendly and exceptional in their service especially Robin. The rooms however do need renovation to compete with other hostel with more updated facilities. However, the atmosphere is relaxing and congenial

• 12th Dec 2014

Great location. Walking distance to Ala Moana, the beach and Diamond Head but also near all the major bus lines you could need. Staff was very friendly and offered excellent recommendations for activities while I was there.

• 2nd Dec 2014

I loved it at seaside, the staff are super nice and helpful and you'll meet super cool ppl to hang out with. The best location in central waikiki close to the beach and surf! Thanks Seaside hostel!

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Great location, minutes walk to Waikiki beach, great staff, great communal area to meet people!

I'm still staying there. I 'd like to stay all during my staying but I couldn't book 2 nights. So I've booked another hotel. Anyway I'd like to come here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3