Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki Reviews

419 Seaside Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

Not hugely clean however clean enough to stay in. We stayed there for a week. Fantastic location and easy to get around with lots of helpful information and staff in the lobby. The private rooms are lovely, we moved into a private room half way through our stay which made the stay for more enjoyable. Wifi isn't very reliable and only available in common area (if that). Quite loud at night - not the holiday makers but local traffic and garbage bins.

• 19th Feb 2015

was a very good hostel! would go there again!

Great 2 nights right in the heart of Waikiki close to the beach, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory and Ross. @nd time staying here and they have made some improvements Only suggestions is to have lockers that regular locks will fit through

Such a lovely little hostel! Great location - close to the canal, minutes from the beach and plenty of grocery stores within walking distance. Great atmosphere, it was super easy to meet plenty of friendly people from around the world! As a solo female I always felt part of the crowd and never lonely. The kitchen was appreciated when trying to avoid blowing your budget in Waikiki!! Will definitely return to Seaside when I'm in Honolulu again :)

• 13th Feb 2015

Nice hostel with spacious rooms. Free toast, tea and coffee and v. cheap breakfast options available. Put on cheap bbq and pasta nights. Good location in Waikiki and close to the beach. Stayed in HI Waikiki also which I thought was a better hostel.

I ended up extending my stay at Seaside. It was a great hostel and friendly atmosphere. My only complaint is the noise at night from garbage trucks in the neighboring facilities. I highly recommend this hostel.

This hostel was somewhat disappointing. I have stayed at supposedly the best two hostels in Hawaii (including the Seaside) and both of them are pretty ordinary compared to hostels just about anywhere else in the world. My biggest complaint about this hostel is that the wifi is terribly unreliable and only works in a very small area of the larger common area. You never know if it was just a slow period when I was there but there was really no atmosphere to speak of at the hostel, either...

The PERFECT hostel for Waikiki! Great, friendly vibe AND was QUIET AT NIGHT so I could sleep. The best of both worlds! Great price!!! Just a block from the great shopping & dining district of Waikiki & the beach. Right off of Kuhio where TheBus will get you anywhere: the Bishop museum, airport, Diamond Head, USS Arizona, downtown, etc. Good kitchen well stocked with staples & equipment. Only complaint: balky Wi-Fi.

This place was great. The staff are friendly, the places are very clean and they even have a hostel dog. The location is very central and the price for the accomodation is good. I would reccomend this to fellow travellers. Most of which I met were travelling alone. Great place!

not sure what more you could ask for in a hostel. for a start it's in hawaii! staff very friendly relaxed and helpful. location is great-two blocks from beach. would highly recommend staying here

great location right next to the expensive hotels. owner was very friendly and helpful other staff just average

• 5th Feb 2015

I've spent most of my time outside of the hostel. but in general - clean, friendly, super cheap. thank you guys

Really nice, relaxed, homelike place

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Mexico

A three week stay concludes excellent staff, cleanliness, and atmosphere. The kitchen is great and stocked with herbs and spices. Hammocks in the courtyard make for great relaxing and having conversations with fellow hostellers. Bathrooms were nice, free beach towel rental, and other great perks. Say hi to the dog Gypsy while you're there. I will be staying at this hostel again.

Great customer services, nice spot, affordable

• 30th Jan 2015

I love the big lockers. I like that I can place my stuff in and not worry about it. Robin is a sweetheart.

Geat location.wonderful staff. Good facilities.

Good 근처에 일본우동집 싸고 맛있어요 공항에서 올때 짐이 작으면 버스타고 갈수있음 seaside/트레이드빌딩?역인가 거기서 내리면 금방찾음

Great staff, great atmosphere, very clean, nice kitchen

Staff so friendly and very helpful, great atmosphere

• 22nd Jan 2015