Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki Reviews

419 Seaside Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

I had such a wonderful experience here. I as in town for a surgery and the staff and people staying there were so incredibly helpful. I would recommend this hostel over any thing in Waikiki . What a pleasant experience and an awesome location!

• 29th Jun 2015

The private room is too small, dirty. I felt unsafe to sleep at night because there is improper window that cannot be closed properly. The share bathroom is filthy. Immediate outside my private bed room are beds of others. I hired a private room but I didn't feel private at all. The bed has a foam mattress, very uncomfortable to sleep on.

I didn't like Waikiki, but this hostel is so great. Robin is amazing and so knowledgeable. What other hostel lets you shower and use the facilities after check out time?! So great. wifi is a bit weak, but seriously, go hang on the beach and don't stay inside. Lockers in the rooms are big enough for suitcases, just bring a lock. Beds are a bit uncomfortable but whatever. Total beach vibe, so chill and awesome. You're so close to the beach too! Highly recommended, just get out of Waikiki!

I had such a fun time at Seaside! The staff and other guests were very nice and fun to be around. The common patio area was great. Thanks!!

• 14th Jun 2015

Completely amazing one of the best hostels i stayed at

Great place to stay. Loved the atmosphere.

Helpful staff and clean rooms.

• 27th May 2015

Loved our stay here! They have cute hammocks in the little court yard! We very much enjoyed hanging out during the day time here! The staff also helped guide us to local places to eat and things to do! I was nervous at first... But at the end I was so glad we staied here!! We had a all girls room that we did a private room. Only we had the keys and the bed was so comfy!! I wasn't worried about stuff being stolen or other guests being rude... Everyone was so friendly that was staying there!!

• 25th May 2015

Had such a great stay! $5 for BBQ burger night. Free use of boogie boards and beach towels. Free toast, coffee and tea for breakfast. Free spaghetti night! Stayed in a 6 bed female room that had storage lockers for each person (bring a lock or buy one at the Kwik Mart on the street for $5). Airflow was great in the room and no mosquitoes! Staff are very social and helpful for directions to places or suggestions for things to do. WiFi was best in the kitchen eating area.

This is an amazing hostel. Well located in the Waikiki area, descent facilities and wonderful staff. I stayed here for two periods during my trip around the Hawaiian islands, and this is by no doubt my favorite among all the hostels I visited. The staff is always welcoming and helpful. Bozena and Robin were the staff that worked mostly during my stays, they made my stay very nice and easy as they helped me out with concerns like laundry, breakfast & directions. Mahalo Seaside, I'll be back!

Good value, great location, OK beds, and fantastic hammocks in the courtyard. I had minimal staff interaction but what I did have was positive. Would definitely return.

Awsome hostel ! Really nice staff and the location si perfect. It was the best hostel i had during my trip.

To stay in this location for this price is amazing. Everything you would expect from a hostel-a little rough around the edges but pretty clean and quite comfortable. Staff was great. Would be nice if they could boost their WIFI range outside of the kitchen, but this is minor and the hotel I moved to next wasn't much better at 3x the price. Did not use the cooking facilities but others did and seemed fine. If you are good with the hostel lifestyle this place is great!

• 8th May 2015

they should have a indoor place to chill out except kitchen:!

I miss Seaside!

Good location, cool crew perfect base in Waikiki

Social! Good location! Good staff! Amazing experience

• 3rd May 2015

Was a very good experience at the hostel, they organized events and encouraged us to get involved in the community events

basic but clean rooms. good location in waikiki near the beach. free pasta and waffle a couple times a week. GREAT people. one of the most sociable hostels in which i've stayed.

• 27th Apr 2015

The staff at this hostel really care about making sure you have a great stay! The common areas are great for meeting other travelers, whether hanging out in one of the hammocks, chilling at the outdoor bar or cooking/eating in the large kitchen. Great free breakfasts, too! The beds were acceptably comfortable. The rooms can be a bit warm at night as there's no AC. Lockers are complimentary but bring your own lock. If you're a light sleeper you might be bothered by noise, so bring earplugs.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4