• 419 Seaside Avenue,, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

8.7
Fabulous 2,328 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 2,328 Total Reviews
Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki Located at 419 Seaside Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Honolulu.
USA
Honolulu HI 96815 419 Seaside Avenue,, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu
87% 2328
21.2803170 -157.8261780
    Rooms available

13th Sep 2016

This is the best hostel where I have ever stayed. Stuff is so helpful , friendly. They sometimes make pancakes and pasta even lemonade! The yard is so nice comfortable. This hostel makes me stay there not to go somewhere else. Shower room is so clean. Hot shower is always available. They have free towel one day. If I come back Waikiki I will stay here again. Just one thing I didn't like is they didn't have soap to wash out hands.

11th Sep 2016

I would stay at this Hostel again. Friendly staff, good atmosphere, and spacious lockers (need your own lock). My dorm didn't have Air Conditioning but it had 4 fans and was good enough. You're very close to bars on Kuhio street in the downtown Waikiki area, so the area can be a bit noisy at night. Hostel was cleaned frequently. Large kitchen and plenty of food storage area and refrigerators. There are convenience and grocery stores nearby. Grocery can be a bit pricey as it is a touristy area

• Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Sep 2016
8.0

Had a great stay at Seaside. Great location, pretty good amenities and really helpful staff! They put on free waffles for breakfast about once a week and also have a free pasta night which was awesome. Would definitely recommend for travelers on a budget.

5th Sep 2016
8.0

Okay for a couple of nights. All the mattresses are being replaced and I was lucky to get a bunk with one of the new ones. Staff is nice. Overall the place could use better cleaning in the rooms. It looked as if the bathroom in my shared room had not been cleaned the night I checked in, though it was cleaned the next day it wasn't done very well.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Sep 2016

Loved our stay at this hostel! It had such a relaxed atmosphere and the staff were so helpful! We got recommended a tour by one of the staff which was one of our best days in Hawaii!! Also great that you get to borrow the snorkelling equipment for free and you get free breakfast! It was sometimes a little bit hot at night but apart from that it was the perfect place to stay in Waikiki!!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016

Second time staying at Seaside, enjoyed that hostel very much ! Common outdoor area is great for meeting people. Plus free toast in the morning and some days free waffles!!

• Canada, Couple, 31-40
3rd Sep 2016

Great place. A few pests but not unexpected. Lockers were tiny. Everything else was great. Good location, parking is a bit of a challenge but is available if your determined. Bunk beds wiggle. Super hot at nights but sometimes there is a nice breeze coming through the slats.

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
1st Sep 2016

My stay was amazing! I enjoyed it so much that I extended my stay. Complimentary waffles for breakfast from the girls was delicious. Very friendly staff and love those hammocks!👌🏿

• England, Male, 31-40
31st Aug 2016

Great location arrived late would recommend arriving in the day as the staff seem friendlier in the day. We didn't have a proper door on our room but apart from that I have to say it was a real positive trip experience great people lots of people from all around the world passing through; I would stay again.

• England, Couple, 25-30
31st Aug 2016
6.0

We were greeted by a very nice member of staff who made us feel really welcome. However, once we were in the room (which was fully safe and clean), that's where the pleasant experience ended. There was one particular member of staff from this moment on who was on a mission to ensure our stay was miserable. I don't know who she was, but my girlfriend and I received "evil eyes" every time we saw her, and a very rude attitude. It was genuinely enough to put us off, a real shame.