Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki Reviews

419 Seaside Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Honolulu, USA

Great hostel in waikiki, good atmosphere

Awesome hostel, during my time I met so many great people from all over the world here. It's definitely worth it. And by the way they have breakfast for free:)

I like that place. Regarding the cleanliness, it only concerned the bathroom and the washroom. Too much girls for one!!!

If you're reading this comments section then you're obviously still contemplating your stay at the Seaside Hawaiin Hostel. And to look any further i would have to say you are foolish. There isn't a doubt this is the best hostel on the island and up there with one of the best in the world. This place sucks you in like a loving family and it is painful on the heart to leave. To Priska, Thomas, Robin and all the staff there thanks and i will see you again. Especially Priska... LOVE YOUUUU!!!!!! xxo

Great staff, was super easy to make friends to carpool around the island with and do all sorts of fun activities. Waikiki is a very busy city, but if that's where your staying then stay at Seaside Hostel!

• 13th Aug 2015

Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki is one of the best Hostels I've ever rested my head! The location is super convenient to the beach, the best foods and shopping. You can enter the premises, with the knowledge of safety of your belongings. The friends I met during my stay equally shared my enthusiasm for this hostel. I highly recommend staying at this, regularly, cleaned hostel if you are visiting Hawaii at any time!

Loved it! Gotta love to party with awesome people!

Great overall Stay! I would defenitely come back. Since I booked by couple of nights I got to see 4 different Dorms and they are all really good. The Staff is excellent and they have a lot of things to offer, from books and dvds and snorker gear in exchange of an ID, surfboards for 15 dollars a Day. Really Nice atmosphere and probably the best you can get for that price in all Honolulu!

• 8th Aug 2015

sooo dope. staff are chill, friendly and helpful. Robin was very accommodating. people hung out in the open air courtyard and had a great time. i met a large array of quirky amiable friends through this place of good vibes and excessive drinking.

• 8th Aug 2015

free spaghetti on Tue. are nice. no A/C in rooms.

Excellent location! and cheap! It was my first time to Hawaii so I was not aware that there is non air-conditioner in the room during the summer. Well but even the airport does not have one.

It was clean and the staff were fantastic! Really enjoyed the pasta Tuesday :-)

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Colombia

Wifi was horrible. It was always loud, even after 11pm. The little dog of the hostel barked a lot and there was no space at all in the fridge and we weren't even allowed to have something to drink in the room. We booked a private room but that turned out to be a little own room in the dormroom. only one shower for 6 people. Some very rude and very loud guests which didn't seem to bother the staff very much. But all in all the staff was very nice and always wanted to help us.

Staff was amazing. Excellent location. Cool vibe. The room was a bit warm at night, much due to heat stroke that you retain all day at the beach or on trails. Thus, air conditioning would really good.

Yep good basic no frills standard hostel. Abit old could do with some refurbishment but great location and facilities pretty good for a nice stay in waiheke.

Best hostel in Honolulu :) nice staff lovely atmosphere great position and clean.

• 21st Jul 2015

Perfect location in the middle of Waikiki! Loved how clean everything was and the price of course! However, one of the girls was very rude and the first thing she said to me was "How did you get in here?" No hello, how can help you, etc. I suggest someone trains her on manners. Other than that, great experience!

Loved the courtyard area and free waffles in the morning!

• 14th Jul 2015

I recommend the Seaside Hostel without any negative aspects. You get a clean location with a lot outdoor space and wifi to chill for low money. Two or three times a week you get Barbecue or Pasta for free. That's more than fair. Enjoy!

Hostel was good. Great location. Only problem was one staff member was really sour when we asked a few questions about Waikiki. They also came into our private room in the middle of the night to try and put someone into our room. We then argued with that staff member that we had this room to ourselves which they then continued to disagree with us until they went back to the office to check, came back and got the person checking in to go to a different room and not apologizing to us. Thanks......

• 7th Jul 2015