Siam Journey Guesthouse Reviews

Soi Nom Chit, Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

I thought the hostel was in a great location being so close to the sky-train, loved the security of the lockers and 24 hour reception coverage, and how I was able to sleep when necessary. I also enjoyed having my own outlet at my bed, rather than sharing 1-2 outlets with several people. Lastly, it was convenient that they allow luggage storage while I went to a different city for a few days.

Hostel is nice, had trouble finding it in a taxi from the smaller airport in Bangkok (taxi driver didn't speak any English so he called the hostel and nobody there spoke much Thai I think). It's a short walk to the nearest BTS station and Siam Center so a good location. Tucked away down an alley so no traffic noise. Rooms did get very hot at night. Facilities were clean, small kitchen but easy enough to go out and find food.

1 2 Next » last »