Siam Journey Guesthouse Reviews

Soi Nom Chit, Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

This is probably one of the best hostels I stayed at! Was sooo surprised at how good it actually was. I was expecting a lot worse for Asia, but this place was amazing

Siam Journey is a great hostel. Friendly staff, easy to meet and go out with other travellers, the best showers in Thailand, comfortable beds and centrally located. Definitely recommended!

Cute little hostel out of the hustle and bustle of the main part of Bangkok (Khao San etc) yet still central enough to walk to places like MBK centre. Its right next to subway line so easily accessed from the airport too.Everyone at the hostel was really nice and it's very easy to meet new people. Hostel was clean and had good facilities. My only gripe - the air con above my bed dripped on me during the night. Overall great place though!

Travel hostel ran by travelers, folks were nice, mostly helpful. Great location, very close to the BTS and easy to get to. For the cost, you pay for its worth, which is a great deal. I'd stay there again, even got to watch Monday night football.

I had a lovely stay at this hostel! In terms of looks/decor ect have definitely seen better, but the atmosphere and people more than make up for it. I stayed for 7 days while doing a training course and it felt like staying in a big sharehouse, the location is also excellent

To sum it up, if there was a 5-Star Diamond award for Hostels, SiamJourney should get it. The Location is spot on, very clean friendly quiet neighborhood that is a min away from the subway, or food street, or 5 dollar massages and only a quick cab ride away from all the hotspots. The staff are extremely friendly, helpful and amazing at creating a sense of community around the hostel with the movie nights, outings on the town, etc. making it feel like one big happy family. Loved my time here. thx

• 28th Oct 2013

The staff here is wonderfully helpful. I got lost trying to find the place so gave them a rang and they came and found me. The location(once you see it in the day) is awesome. Being right down the street from the airport rail link made getting around bangkok easier. The vibe was chill but friendly. Beds came with fresh sheets and a towel. Access is via code that changes daily. Lots of character here.

1 2 Next » last »