Siam Journey Guesthouse Reviews

Soi Nom Chit, Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel, everything was clean and very good toilets and showers. Wifi was good throughout the hostel. The location is 10 mins walk to Siam paragon and surrounding complexes. Or 3 mins to the BTS. I was sadly ill during my stay having eaten something funny but staff were very accommodating and made it much more bearable. If you need somewhere to stay in Bangkok this should definitely be top of your list.

Place was great overall. Would stay here again. Nice and quiet from traffic. Staff was friendly and helpful

I made a miscalculation and booked the wrong night here, and this has happened to me once before, and the hostel has been kind enough to simply switch it. However, they didn't do that here even though it was an honest mistake, and I ended up paying double. The staff tried to help, but the owner didn't budge, which I thought was unreasonable considering your audience is budget travelers. The hostel itself is quite nice, chilled out atmosphere, spacious rooms, clean, decent kitchen, good location.

1 2 Next » last »