Siam Journey Guesthouse Reviews

Soi Nom Chit, Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

Great location, helpful staff, a good hostel to meet other backpackers. Would recommend, especially as it is really close to the sky train!

siam journey ist a great place. good staff , clean room, comfort bed, nice food street, and not far from BTS. I would come back here again. es ist super!

• 15th Aug 2014

Loved my stay here. Excellent location, couldn't be easier to/from the airport and right downtown, but thankfully far from the tourist ghettos of the old city. Great atmosphere, cool crowd, and a fantastic neighborhood where the only other tourists you'll see are from this guesthouse. Great location for food on food alley, and great nights drinking beer and chatting downstairs. An overall quiet, laid-back, but fun and convenient place with helpful and friendly staff. A

• 6th Aug 2014

I love siam journey. I was there only one night but I am very impressive. Atmosphere ist super for the cheap price. my bed was comfortable and guesthouse is very clean. The owner was very friendly and staff was very helpful. I will come back here again soon. :)

1 2 Next » last »