Siam Journey Guesthouse Reviews

Soi Nom Chit, Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

I really appreciated the option to pay 20 baht to store my bags and take a shower before my night flight out of Bangkok! The staff was really nice and willing to help, and Siam Journey Guesthouse really just made the last leg of my travels so much less stressful. Thanks guys!

• 29th Jun 2015

I found the hostel to be in a great location for getting to tourist attractions as it is so close to the BTS and the airport line is really handy and easy to work as it is just the last stop. I stayed in the 4 bed dorm which was really nice and quiet with air con. I really did make friends at this hostel who I now have on facebook and would definitely meet up with again, this including staff! See my full review on trip advisor under the name Emma Slesser.

The hostel was nice enough but had very poor security. The dorms didn't have lockable doors and the front entrance was never locked. They do have 24 hour reception to keep an eye but I still feel like it would be pretty easy for a non-guest to come in and go into any of the rooms unnoticed. The location is convenient but as it is tucked in an alley off a soi it was a little unnerving to come and go from late at night. The environment and the facilities are good and the staff is awesome though!

1 2 Next » last »