Siam Journey Guesthouse Reviews

Soi Nom Chit, Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

I made a miscalculation and booked the wrong night here, and this has happened to me once before, and the hostel has been kind enough to simply switch it. However, they didn't do that here even though it was an honest mistake, and I ended up paying double. The staff tried to help, but the owner didn't budge, which I thought was unreasonable considering your audience is budget travelers. The hostel itself is quite nice, chilled out atmosphere, spacious rooms, clean, decent kitchen, good location.

Unfortunately, I only stayed one night, but it is a great place in a good real local location and a good community feel. Great, helpful and friendly staff, good advice, good common area and showers, great Internet. There is a small kitchen, computers for you to use and they organize activities. The AC was way too cold in the room for me and I would have done with somewhere to put my stuff on the top bunk, but otherwise it was perfect. Lockers, plug and lamp. I would come back in a heart beat.

Siam Journey is absolutely unique, a place I'd always come back to. You can reach all the tourist attractions easily, but get to knew the real Bangkok. Get ready to explore the food court around the corner and taste amazing local dishes and fresh fruits! The hostel itself is very comfortable with a nice common area, roof top terrace and a kitchen with free coffee/ tea. The staff is awesome, creating a homely atmosphere and offering different evening activities!

The place is really nice, And the people also.. The toilets were not really clean and tidy but there were large showers and warm water..

• 7th Nov 2014