Silom Art Hostel Reviews

198/19-22 Soi Silom 14 on Silom Rd., Bangkok, Thailand

Huge coach roaches, the woman who checked me in was extremely unfriendly, and I didn't see another living thing besides the coach roaches and the front desk person during my stay.

• 24th Jun 2014

The hostel is in a very good location, clean and the common spaces have a really nice design. It is very quiet, or at least it was during my stay at the end on May. The only think I didn't like about it is that the room didn't have any window, so as it was very difficult for me to wake up as I don't like a total darkness and I need a light to wake up. But this is more personal and could be a plus for others.

I love Silom Art Hostel. I've stayed here (together with my BF) for almost 1 month and all I can say is that I can stay here much longer if I have to. Place is beautiful--lots of art work, fast internet, perfect temperature of the AC, lovely rooms, laundry facilities, & generally okay staff (except for one). I will write a review about it recommending it in my Solitary Wanderer blog. It's not as accessible to the many street food in Silom, but the BTS station is just an 8-min walk away. Love it!

Great hostel! Had a good time celebrating Songkran in Silom since the hostel wasn't in the middle of the chaos (don't think that would be too much fun if we were in the center of it all). Super clean bedrooms and bathrooms, loved the hair drier in common baths.

Really cool hostel! Fairly quiet. Not a great place if your on your own and in need of mixing with other backpackers.