Silom Art Hostel Reviews

198/19-22 Soi Silom 14 on Silom Rd., Bangkok, Thailand

The receptionist who checked me in was quite possibly the rudest individual I ahve evr come into contact with. It truly ruined the rest of the short time I had at the hostel. It is called the "hospitality" business for a reason. She was more concerned with watching her YouTube video then acknowlodging me. Did not speak a single word to me and acted pissed when I asked for something as simple as a wifi password. Dissapointing.

Huge coach roaches, the woman who checked me in was extremely unfriendly, and I didn't see another living thing besides the coach roaches and the front desk person during my stay.

• 24th Jun 2014