Sleepy Kiwi Reviews

55 Bussorah Street, Singapore, Singapore

Lockers are not secure. Some will open if you turn the knob even when you think it's locked.

• 8th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

The most horrible place! In the morning you wake up in 5 muezzin! He will sing the hour! Just get ready for the fact that you will be deceived!

I've knew that I'll check in late so I've contacted them and they told me -> no problem. Then when I've arrived there was no bed for me because someone made smth wrong .... finally I've slept not on bed but on 2 mattres. Anyway the whole hostel is one big room with common bathrooms. Not recommended.