Sleepy Kiwi

Very Good 131 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 41+
17th Apr 2017
2.0

As due too issues regarding my passport having too be updated did not arrive at location. Even though had not arrived was charged 4 days after expected time was still charged the $127Au as when sent email showed up postmaster failure next day as email didnt excist. Extremely disappointed and even moreso been kiwi. Definitely wouldnt recomment too anyone know.

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

I really loved this place, it's conveniently located next to Bugis MRT station and they serve a free breakfast every morning (toast, peanut butter, fruits). The staff is friendly and helpful and I enjoyed meeting the people staying at the hostel...made two good friends while I stayed there! Also your stay comes with a locker that has a combination on it so you don't have to rent a lock or anything. I can't think of anything bad to say about the Sleepy Kiwi, I really enjoyed my stay!

28th Feb 2017
6.9

a nice place to stay in singapore. just to remarke the acttitud of a one of the stsff, a malay boy, really afeminated and all the time unfriendly and agresive with me. he doit everything he could to make me feel unconfortable.( maybe he needs a good f--k to cool donw a bit) otherways i eeeenjoy my stay and the rest of the staff are really friendlly.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Feb 2017

This was a great hostel in a central location. The only qualm I have with this hostel is the upstairs dorm rooms, as the bed I had was positioned against a wall in a corridor that led to the private rooms and the bathroom, which was not pictured and I was unaware. This meant that people wanting to access their private room or the bathroom would walk past my bed space, leaving little privacy. Other than that the hostel was absolutely wonderful to stay in and I would stay here again.

12th Jan 2017
4.6

The location for this hostel is very nice, close to a MRT line and around good food. However the bunks are not in a room and merely in the hallway, so people are constantly walking by. The hostel was not very clean upstairs and the mattresses need to be replaced. The blankets and pillows are old with some stains. I do not recommend booking here as we had to leave after the first night because of the dirty conditions.

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Sure will come back!

24th Dec 2016
6.9

Located on a beautiful street, nice walking area and near Little India. Dorm room has constant flow of people walking by your bed at all hours of the night. No curtain on bed. Bathrooms not great, and always occupied. Seems to be lots of locals and long-termers staying there, which detracts from the backpacker feel. Breakfast is good, peanut butter, chocolate, toast and fresh fruit. Safes provided, which was super helpful.

• Slovenia, Female, 31-40
16th Nov 2016

Lovely hostel, great location, warm, open and helpful stuff, loved the fruits for breakfast. Meet the owners, wonderful couple. All around very pleasant experience. Will recommend!

9th Nov 2016

We had an amazing time at Sleepy Kiwi. One of our bags got lost in transit, so we had to extend our stay. However, the staff did an absolutely amazing job helping us and making us feel at home. Open mic night was incredible, keep it up. We loved the staff and everything they did.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
27th Oct 2016
7.1

The overall experience was okay.