Sparkling Dolphins Inn Kyoto Reviews

Kamigoreicho 56,Higashi Kujyo, Minami-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Horrible and probably worst experience. No one was at the reception when I arrived or no one would answer the phone so I basically wasn't able to stay.

Absolutly is not hostel!

Toilet broken down and yet still didn't make any effort to fix it. I don't think they cleaning much the everyday too. they also turned off the light after 11 PM, which i think not necessary because we might want to stay around in the living room reading books, browsing, etc that didnt make noise yet we have no choice but to go back to our (dark-dorm) room. Breakfast also not really provided, as on my 3rd day no butter at all.They should replenish it on daily basis. Dryer machine also not working

Won't stay at this hostel again. We have no choice when we booked this hostel because everything is full booked except this hostel. Luckily we only spent 1 night here. The bidet toilet is not working, the bath is not clean. The room is very narrow. No locker for store your valuables. They turn off everything at 11 P.M. And the bed is very hard and not pleasant to sleep on!

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

It was a 10 minute walk from Kyoto Station, the staff were accommodating, spacious receiving area. Just bring your indoor slippers since they will charge you for it. I've stayed in more cheaper hostel and had a great time but in here, it is just ordinary.