Suzie's Guesthouse and Hostel KL Reviews

179, 1st floor, Jalan Tun H.S.Lee., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Staff very friendly and helpful. Very accommodating for us even as a big family and ensured we got to stay together. It was our first time staying in a hostel and I would highly recommend Suzie's guesthouse.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Northern Ireland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

nice place to stay although the room was quite small. the best thing was free mineral water along day, so we could fill our bottles and took them along the trip.

Such a nice little cozy hostel. The atmosphere is really laid back, you get a homie feeling. Comfy beds and clean bathrooms. The staff is pleasant and attentive, the guy that runs the place even helped us book tickets to the cinema on his own internet account. Great location, we walked everywhere which saves you a lot of money in the end. The breakfast is only toast with spread, but it's appreciated and a nice little bonus.

It is not clean and the staff wasn't polite

• 22nd Dec 2014

I really enjoy to stay at this hostel;-) very good location, very nice people working there everybody!! and in particulary Tahir! and this hostel are very clean and quiet. The housekeeper is soo nice too. I mean nothing bag to signal:-)honestly I will come back for sure! Thank you so much! I really enjoy my stay:-)))))

• 20th Dec 2014

This hostel is in a great spot, close to China town, transport links and sights. It's clean, there's good comfortable facilities and lockers for your valuables. I only stayed one night, a flying visit to KL before my onward travels. I've been to KL a few times and just wanted a good nights sleep and this hostel was perfect for this. If it's your first visit, you're young and want to meet other travellers I don't think this is the best option as there isn't much of a social atmosphere.

Very clean place. Very nice staff, Hassan very knowledgeable very helpful. The owner always try to find new ideas to satisfy her customers. If you want a party place it s not here, but if you look for a nice and quiet place to stay, well located it s definitively the best place to stay. 1min from the Skytrain, next to a bus station and shuttles to the airport are 15min walking from the guesthouse. Good English. 1min from Central Market and the Market of Chinatown. Hard to find such a quiet and c

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Great location, friendly staff. Wifi and complimentary breakfast with AC available in rooms at all hours. Walking distance to Chinatown, Merdeka Square, Little India, and literally a block away from the light rail.good luck

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • South Korea

My third visit , a spotlessly very clean hostel ,comfortable beds ,good wi-fi ,helpful courteous staff ,good location near chinatown and rail stop .TV and fridge ,free coffee and tea all day .

Ideal hostel, can't ask for anything more, completely forgot to leave a tip but back in KL soon so will pop in to do just that. Great staff, place is very clean and kept spotless, clean comfy beds, lovely social space, no crazy party people just nice people. I've done a huge review on trip adviser so read that for all you need to know (Steven Oni Hall) SteveO

• 6th Nov 2014

Staff is extraordinary, very friendly. I was there for a Muslim holiday and they surprised us with lunch to share the occasion. The place is spotless. The free breakfast is OK, tea, coffee, toast, butter and jam. However is not the place to stay if you're looking to party. All in all, i would very much recommend it and i would definitely go back again

Good location, friendly staff, clean and reasonably priced. I recommend it.

• 28th Sep 2014

Accessing shared bathroom meant going through common area and past dorms! Quite a lot of noise and activity from common room throughout night! You get what you pay for!

• 24th Sep 2014