Suzie's Guesthouse and Hostel KL

Very Good 578 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 578 Total Reviews

26th Feb 2017

Everytime I am in KL i go there. The staff is really nice and the co-owner talks and helps a lot ! Ibwould defenetly go there again 😀

24th Feb 2017

Nice hostel in China Town area. Close to both train and monorail. Very friendly staff and relaxed attitude among the travellers. Not a party place and I find that as a good thing. Free breakfast with tea/coffee and toasts that you prepare yourself. I could definitely come back to this place.

4th Jan 2017
8.0

The location was excellent and it was inexpensive. However, there was some smell in the bath room. The shower water was too weak and the temperature was not stable (too hot sometimes).

18th Dec 2016

The place was alright. Is clean and super near to the train station. Not so close to the the main attractions but being close to the train station makes everything easier. It is a very quiet environment, not a party or social place. I would have enjoyed my staying but unfortunetly, the other guests at the dorm were very disrespectful and they didn't care about other people trying to sleep. I guess it wasn't the hostel's fault but anyway, i end up changing to another hostel.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2016

Such a friendly hostel, highly recommended!!

• England, Couple, 25-30
30th Sep 2016
7.4

You get what you paid for. One of the cheaper hostels in KL. Good location a few mins walking to Chinatown and short taxi (uber!) to main bus stop. Staff were sooo helpful and friendly. Rooms, bathroom and common area were average. Air con wasnt working however as soon as we informed staff they cleaned it out / tried to fix it straight away. Not a hostel to meet people but would go back again on a small budget.

30th Sep 2016
6.0

You get what you pay. The hostel missed my order from hostelworld at first that they changed me to another room. However the other night when I back to the hostel, they changed my room to the original one I booked. That's fine. But they threw away my stuffs I left in the first room I stayed. And found it back from somewhere like garbage can. That's pretty reckless. I won't stay again. However if you only want to find a room for one night stay. It's cheap and the location is convenience.

27th Sep 2016
7.4

Most rooms have no windows so feel a bit confined but on the plus side it was quiet and you sleep well. Was worried at first that there were only 2 toilets and 2 showers for the whole place but never had to queue so wasn't a problem. Breakfast was free toast and jam. Someone was at reception 24 hours a day which was good for security.