Suzie's Guesthouse and Hostel KL Reviews

179, 1st floor, Jalan Tun H.S.Lee., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

very clean, very fast internet connection and very accommodating staff. Ohh by the way, the coffee is really good! ^_^

The staff at Suzie's were very helpful and wonderful - I really appreciated their efforts!

Super nice staff. I didn't have a booking but they let me hang out in their lobby for the better part of the day before my flight.

Fantastic hostel with a great homely feel you don't often get in South East Asia. The common area is great with a TV, kitchen and social area, and the dorm rooms are clean and comfortable. Just located round the corner from the metro station and a minutes walk from the main Chinatown markets.

Nice place to stay. Very close to a metro station that links to the main sites of the city!

This was our third stay at Suzies, so obviously we love it! The staff is very Helpful and nice. Love the location! Unfortunately they do have a minor bed bug problem

I love to stay that type of place and it worth me. Thank you Mr. Hassan, and i would like to see you again if time permit me. Bye.

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

Location is very good, close to LRT station, train station and Chinatown. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Hostel is clean and has enough number of bathrooms. Small breakfast is included and there is free coffee and tea all day long. The only disadvantage is lack of window in dorm room

We stayed two nights at this place and it is a good lacation to start your sightseeing. There is a free bus to the towers, i think it was a purple one. Just asked at the receiption they have plenty of informations. The bunk bed room (for two people) is a bit small, but okay for a short stay.

I used it as a one night stopover for Air Asia flights and there were no problems.

We only stayed one night, but it was our 4th stay in kl and compared to other hostels it seemed like a good choice

Lovely place and very friendly stuff. Will def stay again.

Nice and clean place to stay KL. Near Pasar Seni LRT station and Chinatown tourist area. Would stay Suzie's Guesthouse and Hostel KL again.

great value form money, and very helpful stuff. Once you are comfy with taking of your shoes at the front door its cozy.

• 1st Nov 2013

Pretty good hostel. Got a rather small single room with bunk beds but it was clean and the communal areas were pretty good. Excellent location close to most things woth seeing a close to the metro/railway or whatever. Didn't really care for KL, but that not their fault:

Lovely little hostel. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Rooms and toilet/shower were clean. Good kitchen facilities and free breakfast and tea & coffee were a bonus.

1 2 Next » last »