TWH-Tai Wan Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

Flat A5, 3 Floor, Block A, Chung King Mansions, No, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hotel had atrocious service. I tried to cancel it before going there, but they did not reply me the first time. I had to make a call to them and make sure that my cancellation went through, but to my horror it did not. They asked me to send another email to another address, which I did. By the time they got back to me, they said that my cancellation was too late and that I had to pay the entire amount even if I did not turn up. DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL!!!

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Dear guest Thanks for email, if you need to cancel the booking, you need to contact hostelworld.com to confirm this cancelation, you also need confirm it at 00:00am 4th of June. You send the request is late, accoring to policy, will need charge the penalty, thanks for your understand. regards Judy