TWH-Tai Wan Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

Flat A5, 3 Floor, Block A, Chung King Mansions, No, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Bed is too dirty, Staff is not friendly

The wifi was good, but the room had a window directly out to the reception which made the room noisy at times. Also the room was located quite far from the toilets/washrooms. The location of the hostel is really good, but the staff is not exactly friendly and they charge 5 HKD for their 'free' city map and the water tastes of clorine.

the hostel did not want to accpet credit card ,made me go down stairs and " find money" otherwise would not let me in then ask for HKG USD 500,00 security deposit , after I left the toke 400,00 saying I was booked with then in 2011 and did not show up , It's no true , I did show Up , I stay there , using hostel.com by the way , but their incredible office shows that I did not show up and they stolen 400,00 from me . I want my money back . tks

Please avoid freezing the guest's credit card once payment at the hotel has been totally settled. Before we arrived to HK and checked in, we were not informed that have to pay remaining balance in cash. It caused us a lot of inconvenience.

• 8th Dec 2013
  • Philippines

the room was small, like typical for this money and area. the people were not to friendly, but not unfriendly. never before i had to pay money for a luggage store for 3 hours. acceptable.