TWH-Tai Wan Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

Flat A5, 3 Floor, Block A, Chung King Mansions, No, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Paid 22 USD per night. The room was not ready at the agreed time nor when I returned after a few hours. They tried to convince me to pay more and stay in another room. I refused, then they offered it for free. They just kept making a fool of me for services I wasn't supposed to pay, including the rental of a plug adapter, and they only agreed to helping me when I threatened to leave. Very unsatisfying stay.

Very helpful staff, extremely knowledgable and willing to offer directions and guidance. The rooms were nice. The first room we stayed in very nice, and all the friends enjoy here.

• 20th Jan 2015

The location is good.. but the staffs try to cheat us.. we booked 2 twin beds rooms for 3 nights.. but on the last night, they tried to change our rooms to one rooms with two double beds.. we found the beds is not really good bed.. the bed is made by desks, then put the mattress on the desks.. the staffs said no more rooms.. but after we quarrel with the staffs.. then he give us again 2 twin beds rooms.. We can say it as a very bad experience...

• 21st Dec 2014