TWH-Tai Wan Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

Flat A5, 3 Floor, Block A, Chung King Mansions, No, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hotel had atrocious service. I tried to cancel it before going there, but they did not reply me the first time. I had to make a call to them and make sure that my cancellation went through, but to my horror it did not. They asked me to send another email to another address, which I did. By the time they got back to me, they said that my cancellation was too late and that I had to pay the entire amount even if I did not turn up. DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL!!!

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Dear guest Thanks for email, if you need to cancel the booking, you need to contact hostelworld.com to confirm this cancelation, you also need confirm it at 00:00am 4th of June. You send the request is late, accoring to policy, will need charge the penalty, thanks for your understand. regards Judy

Bed is too dirty, Staff is not friendly