Tassie Backpacker @ The Brunswick Hotel Reviews

67 Liverpool Street, Hobart, Hobart, Australia

Limited internet. Excellent staff.

My bed wasn't made, but after complaining at the reception I got a drink at the bar, which was nice. Basically everyone can walk in and out of the hostel as there isn't always someone at the reception. The bathrooms aren't the cleanest but alright.

Fantastic location, unfortunately nowhere to park our car for free but that was probably an oversight on our part! Awesome pub and dining room and beer garden with good food (although we found it a bit expensive - $1 for a squirt of tomato sauce? Bit ridic), good selection of local beers. Private double ensuite room was fine, was a bit noisy from the beer garden downstairs but it was quiet by 11.30pm. Would stay here again! Thanks :D

The beds need to be replaced. My was sinking in the middle and it was uncomfortable to sleep. A quick look around the dorm I was staying in proved that other beds were in similar condition.

Nothing special, just ok for the price. Beds could be a little bit better, shower was cold. Kitchen is poor and small, just ended up getting something at the bar

I stayed one night because this place didn't convince me enough (except for the awesome terrace) and my senses were right. The 6-dorm is either too small or has one to many bunks in them, take your pic. I was only like 20 cm's away from someone's feet. The next day I walked a bit further down Liverpool and decided to stay at one with a 20-dorm bed room, but guess what, that one had much more private space!

Nice and clean place to sray. The pub offers good food and you got all the main stuff within walking distance. Supermarket just across the road. 10 min walk to the Coach stop. Airport shuttle fir 18 $ Beds in my room c were done and need to be replaced as on of them even was broken and one ens.

A perfect way to finish our Tassie holiday after doing the Overland Track. The triple room with ensuite is great value. Thank you

Nice bar, big public used venues. But don't have places to hang up clothes after washed. And the bar open until late result in noise generating during sleeping times.

probably the cleanest backpackers I've stayed in. good bar downstairs with really good food. location is perfect - right in the middle of town.

The whole hotel is well decorated:) I especially love how the backyard looks like, with all the decoration colorful lights. There's a bar downstairs where you can just casually grab a drink and talk with your friends. I love it! It's worth your money!

• 5th Nov 2014