Thai Cozy House Reviews

111/1-3 Tanee road Taladyod, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Room has no window, smells like damp, shower not great. I stayed in this hotel in 2008 and I must admit it's went down hill a bit. Rooms very tired etc. However the reason I went back was due to location. Second to none. On a very busy street just off Koa San with numerous eateries, market stalls on door step. I would stay again for location alone. Staff are all very nice too. Can't comment on restaurant as never ate there.

I sent an email I may could arrive earlier than the time I had already specified, however they replied me that would not be a problem, if there was a room available by then, they'd let me check in earlier. By the time I arrived the guy on the counter told me check in was at 2 pm and that I had to wait (I assumed there were no rooms availaible), well... he made me wait just because, a pair of beds were available, only stealing time of my quick stay in Bangkok. He did not seem friendly towards me.

Stayed here for two night...unfortunately. If I hadn't missed check-out, I'd left after one night as I couldn't get much sleep due to loud noise. Paperthin walls transfer any noise to your room. Snoring, puking, talk...you name it. At least the staff was friendly and helpful.

The staff are fantastic. Helpful and very friendly. I would definitely stay here again.