Thai Dee Garden Resort Reviews

Moo 6, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

every things was ok, but I had lizards in my room, they come from roof.

Very nice hotel. It is located behind the main road, so theres no traffic noise. Some green patches of grass and plants give a really nice ambience. 5 minute walk away from the Full Moon Beach(Sunrise Beach) and 3 Minutes walk from the Sunset Beach. A 7-Eleven is located just around the corner. We stayed in a Bungalow. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. Staff was really nice and helpful. If you dont want to stay on the crowded Full-Moon-Beach, I would recommend staying here.

• 12th Aug 2014

Owner of Thai Dee was lovely, spoke really good English and gave us great advice for tours/taxis/viewpoints etc. The bungalows were basic but certainly fine for a couple of nights stay! Location was quite good, 5 min walk from haadrin beach and pier! There was a nice communal area in the garden in between all the bungalows too which makes it easy to meet people! Would recommend

• 4th Aug 2014

Pink monkey shiny dishwasher likes to wonder if I still keep fresh fish in my underwear drawer..... Yabba dabba dooooooooooo.....

perfect for people who want to stay close to had rin (for the fullmoon party or partying in general per example) but still want to catch some sleep at night. our room was clean, the bed comfy and the it wasn't too hot with the fan.

• 7th Jul 2014

Kim was really helpfull! I made a mistake in my booking and he do his best to fix it!!! An excellent place to stay, specially for the full moon party!!!

• 14th Apr 2014

My pleasure to see your smile while you were staying here. Thanks, have a safe trip back home.

Kim the owner was nothing but helpful and always had a smile on his face. Such a great guy and i will only ever be staying at Thai Dee whenever i'm in Koh PhaNgan! Thankyou Kim :D

• 12th Apr 2014

You tossed me up to the air, I just hope to deserve your compliment.. I really wish to see you again and you will find something more you need here. Thanks, safely back home.

Really nice staff/owner, great place and perfection location!

• 12th Apr 2014

Thanks Amy. I'm a staff and we will try more to cover up our shortages you found for next guests. Have a good trip back.