Thai Dee Garden Resort Reviews

Moo 6, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great location, far enough from the bars to get some sleep but 5 minute walk and your right in the centre of everything. Room was nice and clean, next time would get air con. Awesome place!

Stayed here with a couple of friends and we really liked everything- I thought the atmosphere was pretty chilled and the man who runs it, Kim, was a cool guy and really laid-back. We had clean, solidly built, affordable rooms. I felt like I and my stuff were safe there, and the location is fantastic for the Full-Moon Party- it's well within walking distance to the beach, but not so near that you can't get any rest when you've decided to head home and take a rest from partying.

• 26th Jan 2015