8.0
Fabulous 105 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 105 Total Reviews
Thai Dee Garden Resort Located at Moo 6, Haad Rin, , Koh Phangan.
Thailand
Koh Phangan Suratthani 84280 Moo 6, Haad Rin
80% 105
9.6783453 100.0635087
    Rooms available

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. I split a private room with my friend and couldn't believe the value for the money. We each paid about 10$ USD a night and got a full private bungalow, with AC, towels, soap and private bathroom included. I felt like I was at a fancy resort for a fraction of the price. Only 8 min walking to the beach too!