Thai Dee Garden Resort Reviews

Moo 6, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Stayed here with a couple of friends and we really liked everything- I thought the atmosphere was pretty chilled and the man who runs it, Kim, was a cool guy and really laid-back. We had clean, solidly built, affordable rooms. I felt like I and my stuff were safe there, and the location is fantastic for the Full-Moon Party- it's well within walking distance to the beach, but not so near that you can't get any rest when you've decided to head home and take a rest from partying.

• 26th Jan 2015

nice and clean bungalows (not wooden, it's normal houses), 5 min walk to haad rin, my recomendation

Awesome Staff, perfect location and awesome value. Get on it.

• 28th Dec 2014

Thai Dee Garden Resort was nice. It was basic. You get what you pay for. It was in a really good location. The setting was really great. It's set in a garden and it's very quiet and peaceful. The owner is really nice and sweet. He let us keep our room for the day so we could shower as we only left in the evening. I would stay hear again.

Had a great stay here, 5 min walk from Haad rin, bars and restaurants! Room very hot - I recommend an AC room as our fan room was unbareable! Wifi in public areas, you're lucky if it reaches your room. Good location, friendly staff, I would go back, just pay the extra for a better room :) thank you