Thai Dee Garden Resort Reviews

Moo 6, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Thai Dee Garden Resort was nice. It was basic. You get what you pay for. It was in a really good location. The setting was really great. It's set in a garden and it's very quiet and peaceful. The owner is really nice and sweet. He let us keep our room for the day so we could shower as we only left in the evening. I would stay hear again.

Had a great stay here, 5 min walk from Haad rin, bars and restaurants! Room very hot - I recommend an AC room as our fan room was unbareable! Wifi in public areas, you're lucky if it reaches your room. Good location, friendly staff, I would go back, just pay the extra for a better room :) thank you

Perfect location for full moon party not too close to Haad Rin beach to be disturbed but only a 5 minute walk. Gorgeous setting and lovely staff would be a perfect place to stay anytime.

every things was ok, but I had lizards in my room, they come from roof.

Owner was really helpful, room was lovely and clean!

Very nice hotel. It is located behind the main road, so theres no traffic noise. Some green patches of grass and plants give a really nice ambience. 5 minute walk away from the Full Moon Beach(Sunrise Beach) and 3 Minutes walk from the Sunset Beach. A 7-Eleven is located just around the corner. We stayed in a Bungalow. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. Staff was really nice and helpful. If you dont want to stay on the crowded Full-Moon-Beach, I would recommend staying here.

• 12th Aug 2014

Owner of Thai Dee was lovely, spoke really good English and gave us great advice for tours/taxis/viewpoints etc. The bungalows were basic but certainly fine for a couple of nights stay! Location was quite good, 5 min walk from haadrin beach and pier! There was a nice communal area in the garden in between all the bungalows too which makes it easy to meet people! Would recommend

• 4th Aug 2014

Pink monkey shiny dishwasher likes to wonder if I still keep fresh fish in my underwear drawer..... Yabba dabba dooooooooooo.....

perfect for people who want to stay close to had rin (for the fullmoon party or partying in general per example) but still want to catch some sleep at night. our room was clean, the bed comfy and the it wasn't too hot with the fan.

• 7th Jul 2014