Thai Dee Garden Resort Reviews

Moo 6, Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, Thailand

perfect for people who want to stay close to had rin (for the fullmoon party or partying in general per example) but still want to catch some sleep at night. our room was clean, the bed comfy and the it wasn't too hot with the fan.

• 7th Jul 2014

Kim was really helpfull! I made a mistake in my booking and he do his best to fix it!!! An excellent place to stay, specially for the full moon party!!!

• 14th Apr 2014

My pleasure to see your smile while you were staying here. Thanks, have a safe trip back home.

Kim the owner was nothing but helpful and always had a smile on his face. Such a great guy and i will only ever be staying at Thai Dee whenever i'm in Koh PhaNgan! Thankyou Kim :D

• 12th Apr 2014

You tossed me up to the air, I just hope to deserve your compliment.. I really wish to see you again and you will find something more you need here. Thanks, safely back home.

Really nice staff/owner, great place and perfection location!

• 12th Apr 2014

Thanks Amy. I'm a staff and we will try more to cover up our shortages you found for next guests. Have a good trip back.

Nice place with nice atmosphere and people!

Always happy for having long stayers like you, thanks.

Bungalows are ok for the price. Only 5 min walk to the full moon party beach.

• 14th Feb 2014

The owner is so nice and so helpful, it's only a 5 minute walk to the full moon beach and places to eat. would recommend

• 13th Feb 2014

It was my pleasure having you stay with us. Thanks and have a good travel.

Good place if you want to relax and live secluded away from the action of Haadrin. The staff 'Will' is really awesome and helpful. Spend 2 nights here and then went to a fun hostel in the beach.

Thanks for your review. We are designed to be a calm place for sleep after party, nestling steps away from Haad Rin beach's blaring music especially on Fullmoon's period. Have a good travel on.