The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel Reviews

No 128 & 130 Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very good location. Very clean facilities. Staffs are very accomodating.

Very friendly staff, clean rooms and restrooms. They even allowed us to take a shower even after we checked out hours before. I love this place!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Location great near the markets. Well thought out facilities with the back packer in mind. Breakfast making area and communal areas with access to wifi. I was in a 3 bed room. Bedding all really clean and beds comfortable. Would have been good to have some storage in the rooms. Bathrooms all really clean. Consistent hot showers. Lady on reception extremely helpful and helped arrange our taxi to the airport.

Nice hostel with good bathrooms. Complimentary breakfast was appreciated. Decent place for meeting other travelers.

Fantastic location in Chinatown. Great facilities. Friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again!

We stayed for two nights, good located, clean, helpful staff, nice rooftop terrace! Recommendable!

• 15th Aug 2014

I love this hostel! the best!

Wow, I wish that I was actually spending time in KL as this is the best value in town. I had a layover and needed to get shower. The owners were very friendly (offering to let me shower for free, but I insisted on paying). The room looked very clean. The bathroom was immaculate and there was hot water!!! I have stayed at Sunshine Bedz and Regge Mansion but will stay at Explorers in future! Thank you very much guys, I look forward to visiting you soon :)

This hostel is really nice and the staff is very helpful and kind. It's situated close to the central market und chinatown and has a nice rooftop where you can enjoy the night with other guests. I felt very comfortable here.

• 11th Aug 2014

Nice hostel with a lovely lobby chill-zone. Beds are comfy and the showers are amazing. However, the blankets are scratchy and small and the policy of 'pick any bed" caused unnecessary drama in our room.

It was cool, Sunny de guy with the long hair was very kind and cool. It is a clean place and has good location and facilities... The staff is really helpfull, I enjoyed my stay here. :)

Great place to stay in KL. Extremely helpful host!

staff is exceptionally helpful!

wow talk about friendly helpful staff. Amazing

• 4th Aug 2014

A very nice hostel. We only stayed for one night before we moved on and when we were getting back to KL the hostel was fully booked! Would have loved to stay there again

Good job, keep it up :)

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Really nice staff, and were there to welcome us at 3.30 am when we arrived. Free tea and coffee all day long!

nice and comfort place to stay. quiet hostel, so i can feel relax and rest well. just like at home and can meet new friendly travelers. close with main road, so i can take buses easily . can find free bus too pass the road. kewl :)

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

maybe add some curtains on the windows in the lobby everything else was great!

Great location, excellent price and the staff was very attentive and kind, they provided us an umbrella when rain suddenly started one afternoon. What I liked most is that we had the option to pay for a private room. My only suggestion is to have Wifi access in all the hostel floors, I was at the 3rd floor and I had to go down at least to the first floor to get wifi signal, however, still great choice! I recommend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5