The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel Reviews

No 128 & 130 Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great location, clean and attentive staff. Comfy common area with fast internet. All rooms with a/c. As I was sick, I ended up staying several nights and felt well cared for. Many guests returned here after visiting Malaysia and before leaving the country.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Very nice and clean Hostel with helpful staff. Would stay there again at any Times :-)

Great hostel. Staff were great and helpful. Clean hot showers and met lots of travellers. I recommend this hostel

Very kind people at reception and a comfortable place to stay. Clean rooms and bathrooms.

My stay was so comfortable and at ease because of the environment in the hostel. It is secure with excellent location near Chinatown. Nothing negative to me throughout my stay. Recommended!

I hâve already recommended for traveller's That i met

• 8th Sep 2014

Very good. Good staff, good location.

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Only one "bad" thing: no wi-fi in the room so we had to be downstairs but see it as an opportunity to meet people.

Great: free coffee , wifi, kitchen, cleanliness, bathroom deco, helpful and friendly staff . Windowless room a small downer but definately bearable

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Bolivia

The Hostel seems to be One of the Most famous ones in KL. On my Journey from singapore to bangkok i met a Lot of Otter backpackers who have eben there. I can really reconmend that Hostel. I have been there for 2 Nights in a 4 bed female dorm. You get a small locker for free. The guesthouse is located in China town. From there you can walk to the Main sight seeing areas. Actually i managed to see Most of them at One Day:)

• 3rd Sep 2014

I have stayed in a few hostels in KL but I like the atmosphere here. Clean well located hostel. Staff are friendly and the bathrooms and dorms are clean and tidy (also depends on the travellers lol). Good common area and nice light breakfast with lots of variety of jams and the well loved peanut butter. Good wi-fi

Really helpful staff, great being able to make as much toast as you like for breakfast and tea and coffee any time. Have to press buzzer to get in so security is very good, very clean and nice place. Not the cheapest but it is in KL. Location not bad but the road it's on itsnt very nice but can walk to the free buses so cheap to get around. Not the best place for meeting people though. Reggae reggae down the road is much more lively hostel.

A very nice hostel, rooms are clean, good AC, quiet, good location. Not a great deal on tours and advise, very cheesy smell up the stairs !!, could do with better facilities ie kitchen more showers. But overall a good hostel

• 30th Aug 2014

Very pleasant hostel! Some rooms are withput windows but there is a nice launch. Sometimes you have to wait for shower.

• 27th Aug 2014

Excellent guesthouse, with plenty of nice people to meet and a perfect staff. Located just next to Chinatown, this guesthouse permits us to be in the center of KL downtown. A very warm atmosphere inside, a lot of facilities (tea or coffee everywhen during the day, Wi-Fi, books, TV) and very well cleaned place ! I absolutely recommend it if you want a great guesthouse just next to KL downtown.

• 24th Aug 2014

Great place, my second time staying there.

Very good location. Very clean facilities. Staffs are very accomodating.

Very friendly staff, clean rooms and restrooms. They even allowed us to take a shower even after we checked out hours before. I love this place!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Location great near the markets. Well thought out facilities with the back packer in mind. Breakfast making area and communal areas with access to wifi. I was in a 3 bed room. Bedding all really clean and beds comfortable. Would have been good to have some storage in the rooms. Bathrooms all really clean. Consistent hot showers. Lady on reception extremely helpful and helped arrange our taxi to the airport.

Nice hostel with good bathrooms. Complimentary breakfast was appreciated. Decent place for meeting other travelers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6