The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel Reviews

No 128 & 130 Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It's really simple and good place to stay. Thumbs up!

It is still the same, when I came to The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel three year ago...and now. But last travel I just stayed for transit only, Yesterday... I had a little journey then.... the staff Ailene and Sunny are wonderfull and the driver Mr. Raymond was a nice guy too, so this time I could around Kuala lumpur , Colmar and Genting...etc, And general others things is follow, but it nice to stay at The Explorer Guesthouse

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

Excellent location and staff.

Excellent location and facility.

The location is right by China town and Central Market with easy access to the station, so it's easy to see lots of things from the hostel. The place feels safe and clean. The Internet connection is good but it's only available in the common room. The staff are super friendly and helpful. They know exactly how to answer any question you have. I actually went back to stay at this hostel when I arrived back in KL. Very nice and comfortable. Great job!

Very nice and clean place to stay close to the center and main monument too visit. The dorms are clean with a/c, the washrooms are clean too. Breakfast and towels are included too. The staff is really nice, helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend this place.

The best hostel i have ever stayed: good location, the place is clean, people there are friendly and very helpful. Thank you!!!

• Poland

The staff was absolutely wonderful and went above and beyond to make my stay pleasant!

• 1st Jan 2015

This is a great hostel in a great location. The staff are very friendly and I would stay here again for sure.

It was a great stay here, i absolutely loved it!

• South Korea

I really enjoyed my stay at the explorers. The rooms were clean. The staff was amazing. One of the older ladies at the front desk was really kind and made me feel right at home. The staff members were always willing to assist.the hostel had a great vibe and I met some amazing people. I would definitely recommend this place. The only downside was that the wifi was only available on the first floor.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • South Africa

Its a really quite place, great to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Better if I could use wifi in my room. Except that, my stay was great.

as good as always,tis s where i tay whenever i m in kl

Amazingly friendly atmosphere, helpful staff, convinient location in the centre of Kuala Lumpur. I'd like to thank all the people that work in the hostel for their extreme patience (they were woken by us several times in the middle of the night as we had to check in or out at very inconvienient times), still they rememained friendly and helpful :)

Good place to stay for 1 night or so, facilities are clean and comfortable. In the heart if China town so close to stations etc. It's not really great if you want to meet new people as the atmosphere is more of a transit hotel nature. I would consider staying again as it was decent value.

Good place if you want to be in the city center. The whole area is a bit depressed though.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Nice to stay here,

was a great stay

• 16th Dec 2014

I had only a brief stay here, but it was a nice one. Everything was great, my only complaint would be that there isn't a ton of space in the dorm rooms to put your stuff.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels