The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel Reviews

No 128 & 130 Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Clean,safe,and close to chinatown which you can buy and eat at reasonable price. One thing I needed was plugs at the bathroom. I couldn't use hair dryer.

Amazing staff. Very friendly and informative. Gave lots of maps and information and answered every question I had with thoughtful additions and took into account my interests. Clean and a good environment to meet people. Nice morning breakfast and coffee/tea available all the time. Though there is no wifi in the rooms, it ended up being a perfect excuse to cozy up with tea downstairs and watch tv with new friends. Wifi is excellent on ground floor.

We had a very good experience. Our room didn't have any windows but that's ok for 2 nights. Location is perfect. Facilities are extremely clean. It's a good place to stay in KL

everything okey and good. no comment...

Great stay, great staff, just a room without window wasn't good.

Very accommodating staffs and clean place

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you so much for helping me out with minor things that were above and beyond what you really need to do. I originally booked for 4 nights and went down to 1 as I changed my plans to go to Singapore. But you allowed me to use a locker for the full 4 nights and also use your showers when I got back...as I had to catch my long flight to Europe that night. You guys rock...really appreciate it!! If I'm back in KL, I will be back! :)

So great an fantastic. Hello everybody I want tell u something about this hostel. Honestly speaking i'm very very happy stying at this hostel because alls the staff here very friendly and always help the people. the dorm and the toilet always clean and tip top. I want recommend every people when come to kuala lumpur, Malaysia ,pls come and stay this hostel (Explorer GuestHouse Hostel). you alls can make a coffee and tea 24 hour... so fantastic... Visit malaysia 2014 and enjoy your holiday !!!

Good location 5mins walk to tube station one stop from KL sentral. Separate toilets and showers. Always clean. Good water pressure and hot water. Toast and hot drinks for breakfast. Had private twin, spotless. Comfy beds. Nice staff. Didn't speak to any other guests but only stayed one night. Good value would recommend.

Very well located with clean, functioning facilities and excellent wifi in the lobby. Room was simple and value for money but air conditioning was quite weak.

The atmosphere is great, not longer after I arrived I was already spread on the couch with my feet up. The staff was super friendly. As I left in the middle of the night to the airport, they told me to take a rest at their couch and use their bathroom and shower anytime I wanted (instead of paying for a room one more night). Naing the receptionist (I think that's his name) even gave me a clean towel when I took a shower at 2 am before leaving. He and Ivy were great.

• 11th Mar 2014

This place was a but over my normal budget when travelling in asia but I got it recommended to me and it was so worth it to pay a bit more. The staff were among the most serviceminded that ive met during 6 months of travel through se asia.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »