The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel Reviews

No 128 & 130 Jalan Tun H.S Lee, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good, social lounge at the reception with tv, computers, tables, couches, wifi.

No doubt it is ranked TOP Rated Hostel in KL. I have been to other hostels in KL but Explorers gives more comfort, extra clean environment, large common room and breakfast with a lot of assorted jams and Peanut Butter ;) . Staff is very caring that makes sure that you are comfy throughout the stay. Recommended to all!

Great location, clean and attentive staff. Comfy common area with fast internet. All rooms with a/c. As I was sick, I ended up staying several nights and felt well cared for. Many guests returned here after visiting Malaysia and before leaving the country.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Very nice and clean Hostel with helpful staff. Would stay there again at any Times :-)

Great hostel. Staff were great and helpful. Clean hot showers and met lots of travellers. I recommend this hostel

Very kind people at reception and a comfortable place to stay. Clean rooms and bathrooms.

My stay was so comfortable and at ease because of the environment in the hostel. It is secure with excellent location near Chinatown. Nothing negative to me throughout my stay. Recommended!

I hâve already recommended for traveller's That i met

• 8th Sep 2014

Located on what seems to be the backpacker strip in KL, it's a good place to meet fellow travellers. I have stayed in a few places in KL and this is my favourite. There is a very interesting Chinese temple directly opposite.

Very good. Good staff, good location.

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Only one "bad" thing: no wi-fi in the room so we had to be downstairs but see it as an opportunity to meet people.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »