The Hostel Koh Phangan Reviews

130/11 Haad Rin Beach, Koh Phangan,Surat Thani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Had a wonderful time staying at the hostel, Sabina was so helpful and really fun! Close enough to the beach to walk but also just tucked away around the corner so it was quieter and felt safe!

• 5th Sep 2014

Sabina and the rest of the staff really make you feel welcome. When I go back again I'll make sure I stay at the same place. Perfect location and has everything you need if not in the hostel then within 50 metres. The best hostel I stayed in for atmosphere my whole trip!

• 4th Sep 2014

Extremely friendly staff, and great place to meet other travellers before all the parties! Had everything you would ever need! Had an English woman who owned it also! Overall a cracking place to stay!

• 4th Sep 2014

Great craic for meeting new people. Bar across the roads owned by hostel is great! Cheap drink and nice food! Pool table included, and most importantly great music!

• 10th Jul 2014

fist time staying in a hostel and absolutely loved it! met lots of amazing people including the staff! the staff are soo helpful with anything you need and their bar/lounge is sooo chilled and gets crazy fun at night and around the full moon, i remember everyone from the hostel gettin drunk and painting each other up in UV paint for the full moon which was great fun and got everyone together, food here is cheap and tasty also, cannot wait for my return. Kin.

• 10th Jul 2014

This was by far the best hostel I stayed in during my travels. The owner, Sabina, is amazing and really looks out for everyone staying there. The zoo bar opposite is part of the hostel which was the most chilled place for day time recovery drinks, and in the evening was great to get UV painted up before the parties. Couldn't recommend this hostel more!! Literally 2 min walk from the beach but on a road quiet enough to get some sleep when needed! Can't wait to come back :))

• 9th Jul 2014

10/10 can't fault it!!! Great value for money and a comfortable stay Will encourage anyone to stay here

• 11th May 2014

This hostel is great for the Full Moon Party, it's super close to the beach. Koh Phangan is not my scene, it's all about the party, so I wont be coming back :(

Thanks for the comment,but I feel like your rating is about Koh Phangan not my hostel. I carn't help you didn't like the island!