The Hostel Koh Phangan Reviews

130/11 Haad Rin Beach, Koh Phangan,Surat Thani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

This hostel is great for the Full Moon Party, it's super close to the beach. Koh Phangan is not my scene, it's all about the party, so I wont be coming back :(

Thanks for the comment,but I feel like your rating is about Koh Phangan not my hostel. I carn't help you didn't like the island!

So much cheaper than all the other hostels during full moon week, two minute walk from the beach, Sabina the owner is super helpful and sweet. Best place I've stayed in the past 4 months travelling.

We were in Koh Phangan for just one night for the Half Moon Party. We stayed in the 3 person private room. The room was basic, but clean and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. This hostel is located walking distance to the Full Moon Party. Compared to other hostels on the island this is a good option if you're in town for one of the parties.