The Hostel Koh Phangan Reviews

130/11 Haad Rin Beach, Koh Phangan,Surat Thani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

10/10 can't fault it!!! Great value for money and a comfortable stay Will encourage anyone to stay here

• 11th May 2014

This hostel is great for the Full Moon Party, it's super close to the beach. Koh Phangan is not my scene, it's all about the party, so I wont be coming back :(

Thanks for the comment,but I feel like your rating is about Koh Phangan not my hostel. I carn't help you didn't like the island!

So much cheaper than all the other hostels during full moon week, two minute walk from the beach, Sabina the owner is super helpful and sweet. Best place I've stayed in the past 4 months travelling.