The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2 Reviews

73 Dunlop Street, 73 Dunlop Street, Historic Little India Conservati, Singapore, Singapore

Hostel was what was expected. Had a nice social area if you want to meet new people. Staff very helpful and friendly. A few suggestions. Beds are ok but very noisy as it's a dorm and people are sleeping while some are in and out. I had ear plugs but I felt bad for those without. A curtain to stifle the bright lights from outside would have added some comfort as well.

In the 8 dorm weren't enough sockets. The location is fine.

Super friendly and helpfull staff! Nice athmosphere. My bed was comfortable, my friends matress was a bit old I guess (springs!!) But when we told the staff about this during checkout, they went upstairs to check it out right away. There weren't enough electricity sockets in our dorm. 5 sockets for 8 beds, and all in 1 place. Would definitely recommend this hostel though!

one of the best hotels I have ever stayed

Staff were really helpful and friendly. The showers were probably the best I've ever seen in a hostel! Dorms were a bit hot during the day but air con was put on during the night. The communal area is a bit small however I would still recommend it to others.

This is my 2nd choice in Singapore, for days when my favorite hostel is unavailable. It's a good deal for the price, with clean beds, practical shower rooms (much improved over recent years). I also like the lounge area as long as not too crowded. Main fault is lack of power points in 10 bed dorm. So you have to use the lounge, which sometimes gets really packed. Also, no rooftop area. But you get what you pay for, and price reflects limitations. Staff are very friendly.Won't mind staying again.

Cheap & Cheerful. Good location for night outs.

Free scooter tour was super cool even though we got rained on! Boiled eggs for brekky is cool. But they really should make more of an effort with at least some wholemeal toast instead of just white- it's still super cheap, so I don't know why they don't offer it. Great overall! Perfect location. Bathrooms good. Good selection of movies to watch. But we need more powerpoints in the rooms. The power board was nowhere near my bunk so I had to charge things at breakfast. Wifi was TERRIBLE.

The staff were really unhelpful when it came to travel advice and customer service.The beds were really uncomfortable and they seemed to have mixed up and changed many people's rooms from what they had booked, without any apology or price adjustment. It's a fine stay for one night, but was definitely average-below average. There are many other hostels in the area I would give a try to first!

There were a few issues I had with my stay. First and most frustratingly, the internet was almost never functional. By far the worst I experienced all month.I reserved an 8 bedroom dorm and was given an 11. There was a leak that went unfixed in the dorm all week that was quite loud and annoying. There were mice in the common area at night. Again, the biggest issue for me was the internet, but I thought you should be aware of the other downsides I saw with Inncrowd. The staff were great!!

Nice hostel located in Little India. The doorms are clean, the staff is quit helpful and its very relaxed

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Scooter-Tour in Singapore was great and is the highlight of the hostel...for us the reason to choose.. Waterdropping in the dorm...:(

Closer MRT is Little India and I would reccommend travrlling here if you have heavy bags. Scooter tour is a must do but book early! Brilliant time touring the Marina.

Would definitely recommend for any backpackers headed to Singapore! The price point was very good for the expensive city that Singapore is and the free scooter tour was the highlight of our time in the city. Don't miss it!

After a Long Time finally found a Hostel thats worth calling so! Just awesome- Loved it! Really nice staff!

It was a great stay, such a good hostel! Loved how clean it is and how helpful the staff is! And on top, we had an awesome time at the scooter tour, such a good idea and so cool that it's free. Would deffo stay again, thanks for everything guys!

The staff at the hostel were fantastic and it was really easy to meet people there. The staff members gave great suggestions of things to do in the area and were very helpful. The bathroom was probably the cleanest and best I've encountered throughout my travels. My only complaint is that there weren't bedside outlets or reading lamps, but they had tons of other places to charge phones and things.

Good hostel! One of the woman who worked behind reception was amazing. Always suggesting things and talking with guests

There's a room for luggage storage. Nice neighborhood and 8 minute walk away from 2 metro stations. Ping is amazing, the rest of the staff can either be rude or average. The free scooter tour makes up for anything you might dislike (seriously worth the 20 SGD) and you'll meet awesome people. No plugs in the room but they can safely charge your phone overnight at the front desk. Clean, awesome bathrooms/showers. They turn off the AC in rooms during the day. Absolutely worth the money! Breakfast +

Super helpful staff & met some cool folks on scooter tour, but bathroom is dirty/not cleaned on the daily. Showered in the same stall and saw the same gloop of hair/conditioner/something on the wall each time. People also wash clothes in sink & you can smell it. It's a co-Ed bathroom that serves at least 6 dorm rooms w/3 toilets & 3 showers. I was told there is a bathroom on the 1st floor, but not sure if it's full facilities or just toilet & I don't know if there are dorms on the 1st floor too.

• 3rd Jul 2015