The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2 Reviews

73 Dunlop Street, 73 Dunlop Street, Historic Little India Conservati, Singapore, Singapore

Nice hostel, staff is incredible nice and helpful and has a lot of good ideas where to go and where to eat. but no plugs in the rooms so you have to charge your mobile always downstairs in the common area. Rooms are like a loft so it can be a bit noisy from time to time. Apart from that would stay here again

This is a great hostel located in my favorite part of Singapore, Little India. It's within walking distance to one of the best hawker centers in the city and Little Arabia. You can also easily access the mrt from here. The staff was so friendly and super helpful at all times. Clean rooms, great showers and comfy beds.

The best hostel you can find in Singapore. Very friendly staff and super clean.

• 4th Feb 2015

I'll definitely come back here ! :) Wifi, computers, tv, ... everything you need and cleaning is done everyday. They organise free tour of the city and pubcrawl on weedend evenings. All you need to discover and blend in the atmosphere. You can buy tickets for some attractions too. It s just between 2 MRT stations and one of them is on the airport line. More than good, Great ;)

the shoes box was stinky. sorry it is not problem of the hostel. but it was nasty. breakfast was super nice, boiled eggs, toasts, strawberry jam, coffee, tea, and so on.

Stayed for 3 nights, Excellent hostel. Scooter tour was quality, and is free. Dorms were comfy and clean. The staff were really helpful and nice. Lounge area was comfy with loads of films for the eve if you fancied it. Little India is a cool location. Eat in a less touristy Indian place where you see a lot of locals eating in the eve; food is better and a lot cheaper. Only thing is at other hostels we've stayed in there has been fruit for breakfast, so that would have been nice, still good.

Staff was extremely kind and helpful. I enjoyed my stay very much, would definitely stay here again! Only downside: You cannot charge your phones, laptops, etc in your dorm but only downstairs in the lobby.

Ping was very helpful in recommending places to go and giving me directions. Daniel's scooter tour was good fun too! There are some little flies that crawl around the shower cubicles though.

Can't get much better than this for the price in Singapore. Would definitely stay here again.

I found the bathroom & floors to be quite dirty, the showers grossed me out. My dorm room room was so dark, and there was no light for the beds or plugins at all in the dorm!

I got the feeling that people were using the hostel for long term stays. Anyone could walk into the dorm as there was no lock on the door. The smell in the dorm was vile and was clearly the smell of over slept in bedding. Wouldn't stay again or recommend to others.

There were no long-term guests in your dorm at all. If you'd informed us you were affected by the smell in your dorm, we would have moved you to a different dorm immediately. The offensive smell was not from "over slept in bedding", but from a towel belonging to a backpacker in your dorm. He hung it on the railing of his bunk, and it had a bad, sweaty, unwashed smell. I know because I made the beds in your dorm. Anyway, he has since checked out and taken his towel with him.

For the price, you can't beat it! The staff is also very friendly and eager to help. Would definitely come back

• 25th Dec 2014

Lovely hostel, clean throughout the whole of the hostel. Social area a little bit small. Basic breakfast but sets you up for the day. Scooter tour is a must do, best part of my singapore trip.

I was staying 5 nights in an 8 bed dorm. Toilets and showers were cleaned frequently as was the common room. The air-con was on every day from 7pm to 11am which was a huge bonus and made sleeping easier. Very clean hostel.

My very first hostel stay. It was ok but a bit quiet, no activities to get people mixing. I went here for the scooter tour (and was there over a weekend and yet the tour took place the day before I was there and the day I left so never got to experience it. Some of the staff seem not to be bothered when you ask for help.

Good hostel for backpackers and for meeting people. Good facilities but the air-con is ridiculously high in the dorms, everybody has to cover up with blankets when it's 30ºC outside...

No plugs anywhere except lobby. Otherwise, no complaints.

Great facilities and security, with good beds, lots of showers/toilets and lockers. No elevators, so big bags will be hard for people on upper floors. My main complaint was the lack of attention I received in checkin. Presented my passport, received a card with a code and a overview on where should I find my bed. Had to go downstairs several times (to reask directions to my bed, use of lockers, checkout time). Generally a brief tour of the place finishing on your bed is good! Got a noisy room.

I was not a fan of this hostel. The atmosphere was totally depressing. The place is dark, dank, with absolutely no effort to make it comfortable or homey. The beds are very uncomfortable with a teeny little too sheet only. The toilets don't and the sinks don't work properly. The common area is dark, uncomfortable. I did not look forward to coming home to this hostel at the end of the day. Pros: near the subway, helpful staff, good wifi. But If You want A comfortable place to stay, don't come her

• 7th Nov 2014

Some beds were horrible, check before they locate you in one of them. I had a pain in my back for 2 days after sleeping in the first one that they gave me, we changed the beds afterwards. Also the Ac was right above the first bed and it was not possible to turn it off or increase the temp. Overall experience was ok for the price but bed quality has to be improved

• 6th Nov 2014