The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2 Reviews

73 Dunlop Street, 73 Dunlop Street, Historic Little India Conservati, Singapore, Singapore

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms and bathroom Are clean.

• 3rd Oct 2015

The dorm rooms were spacious and clean, though quite insecure as there is no lock on the door to each room. There were ltiny ockers available on another floor, which can fit small daypacks, but it would be nice if they had oversize lockers in each room for all of your bags, since there is plenty of room and especially because the lack of locks (the front entrance requires a key card, which is better than nothing) . Also, only air conditioned at night and no wifi available in the rooms.

• 1st Oct 2015

The staff had very good recommendations (good craft beer!) and the location is good if you don't mind walking. It was tough to meet other travellers in the common area since movies were often playing very loud.

Good hostel

The scooter tour was so cool!

• 9th Sep 2015

I thought it would be much more alive, I expected a bar where to socialize, I never saw before a place with doors that are not closed.

Bit more local info on arrival would've been bit helpful. For the price, ease of airport accessibility, vibe and facilities this hostel is fine for short term accom.

Great hostel in a perfect location. The staff were incredible and went above and beyond to tell us about the city and give us recommendations for places to see and eat. The scooter tour around the city was one of the best tours we've been on, a great way to meet people and see all the sights in Singapore and what's best- it's FREE.

Hostel was what was expected. Had a nice social area if you want to meet new people. Staff very helpful and friendly. A few suggestions. Beds are ok but very noisy as it's a dorm and people are sleeping while some are in and out. I had ear plugs but I felt bad for those without. A curtain to stifle the bright lights from outside would have added some comfort as well.

In the 8 dorm weren't enough sockets. The location is fine.

Super friendly and helpfull staff! Nice athmosphere. My bed was comfortable, my friends matress was a bit old I guess (springs!!) But when we told the staff about this during checkout, they went upstairs to check it out right away. There weren't enough electricity sockets in our dorm. 5 sockets for 8 beds, and all in 1 place. Would definitely recommend this hostel though!

one of the best hotels I have ever stayed

Staff were really helpful and friendly. The showers were probably the best I've ever seen in a hostel! Dorms were a bit hot during the day but air con was put on during the night. The communal area is a bit small however I would still recommend it to others.

This is my 2nd choice in Singapore, for days when my favorite hostel is unavailable. It's a good deal for the price, with clean beds, practical shower rooms (much improved over recent years). I also like the lounge area as long as not too crowded. Main fault is lack of power points in 10 bed dorm. So you have to use the lounge, which sometimes gets really packed. Also, no rooftop area. But you get what you pay for, and price reflects limitations. Staff are very friendly.Won't mind staying again.

Cheap & Cheerful. Good location for night outs.

Free scooter tour was super cool even though we got rained on! Boiled eggs for brekky is cool. But they really should make more of an effort with at least some wholemeal toast instead of just white- it's still super cheap, so I don't know why they don't offer it. Great overall! Perfect location. Bathrooms good. Good selection of movies to watch. But we need more powerpoints in the rooms. The power board was nowhere near my bunk so I had to charge things at breakfast. Wifi was TERRIBLE.

The staff were really unhelpful when it came to travel advice and customer service.The beds were really uncomfortable and they seemed to have mixed up and changed many people's rooms from what they had booked, without any apology or price adjustment. It's a fine stay for one night, but was definitely average-below average. There are many other hostels in the area I would give a try to first!

There were a few issues I had with my stay. First and most frustratingly, the internet was almost never functional. By far the worst I experienced all month.I reserved an 8 bedroom dorm and was given an 11. There was a leak that went unfixed in the dorm all week that was quite loud and annoying. There were mice in the common area at night. Again, the biggest issue for me was the internet, but I thought you should be aware of the other downsides I saw with Inncrowd. The staff were great!!

Nice hostel located in Little India. The doorms are clean, the staff is quit helpful and its very relaxed

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Scooter-Tour in Singapore was great and is the highlight of the hostel...for us the reason to choose.. Waterdropping in the dorm...:(