The Red Boat Mälaren Reviews

Södermälarstrand kj 6, Stockholm, Sweden

I really enjoyed staying here! I was on the main boat, and everything was very clean and nice. The optional breakfast was very good, and it looks like it's also a place for locals to grab some food. The one downside was that it was a little bit of a walk from the closest T-Bana (Metro) station, but it's not that big a deal. Next time I'm in Stockholm, I'll definitely look at this place again!

I'm on a boat!

Cool hostel boat. Staff friendly. Stayed in a two bed private dorm. Space is at a premium but you have to expect that from a boat! Location is fantastic with great views of the city and close to many attractions and good transport links. Quiet so you'll get a good nights sleep but not a party hostel. Small bar area at reception but probably not the best hostel if your looking to socialize/ meet people. Would recommend.