The Times Hostel - College Street Reviews

8, College Street, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

The staff was very friendly, happy and ready to help you! The hostel is location is great!

The best hostel I have ever been in. It is right in front of trinity college. The beds arent the best and is quite noisy but you can expect that from a hostel. The staff is really helpful. I had my flight to go back really early so I had to be at the airport at 5:40 am and they offered me a shuttle for 8 euros which picks u up in the door of the hostel and leaves you to the airport.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

First let me start by saying that everyone who worked at the front desk at The Times Hostel was awesome! We got a map when we checked in and the girl working circled some places to eat/drink that wasn't too touristy or over-priced. The showers in the bathroom were nice. The beds however were very tiny. I would recommend grabbing the top bunk - the bottom bunk you can't sit up in if you taller than 5'0. There also were not any lights by your bed or outlets. Great location though!

Stayed for 3 nights. Had a nice stay. Breakfast was good and the staff helped out when there was a misunderstanding with the beds. The kitchen

One of the greatest hostel I've been in!!!:) Continue that way you're doing great!!!=D Thank you for your kindness!!!:)

• 29th Oct 2014

Would definitely stay here again :)

• 29th Oct 2014

Amazing location, right in the heart of temple bar. Very clean hostel where you can get a good sleep use a clean bathroom and take a nice hot shower ! they have lots of fun free activities everyday of the week ! I enjoyed it very much !

During the week the staff organise free events that are fantastic. The rooms are cleaned regularly and the en suite was always clean. Fantastic location close to everything in Dublin. Staff go out of their way to be helpful. Really great place to stay.

A good hostel but really overpriced for the weekends. Very friendly staff. No lockers in rooms which is annoying. Over all a nice hostel and the best location!

there wasn't wifi

Wonderfully friendly staff gave great recommendations on sight-seeing & even the best coffee shops around. Central location right next to Trinity College & Temple Bar area.

• 8th Oct 2014

The hostel itself was good, I really appreciated the free activities that happened at night. The staff were great. The wifi was terrible, which was very inconvenient. Strangers have a tendency to just wander in, when I stayed there I found 5 locals in the kitchen, just hanging out and eating guests' food. Also, the staff remade the wrong bed partway through my stay which resulted in some of my things being thrown out and arguing with a drunk at 4am over whose bed it was.

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Fantastic kitchen that is well resourced. The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Rooms are spacious-bring your lock for the baskets under the bed. One small issue-no lift! But not too many stairs. Will definitely be coming back to this hostel-great location and loads of fun.

1 2 Next » last »