The Times Hostel - College Street Reviews

8, College Street, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Nice hostel, nice staff, nice guests, nice prices :)

The staff was very friendly, happy and ready to help you! The hostel is location is great!

The best hostel I have ever been in. It is right in front of trinity college. The beds arent the best and is quite noisy but you can expect that from a hostel. The staff is really helpful. I had my flight to go back really early so I had to be at the airport at 5:40 am and they offered me a shuttle for 8 euros which picks u up in the door of the hostel and leaves you to the airport.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

First let me start by saying that everyone who worked at the front desk at The Times Hostel was awesome! We got a map when we checked in and the girl working circled some places to eat/drink that wasn't too touristy or over-priced. The showers in the bathroom were nice. The beds however were very tiny. I would recommend grabbing the top bunk - the bottom bunk you can't sit up in if you taller than 5'0. There also were not any lights by your bed or outlets. Great location though!

Stayed for 3 nights. Had a nice stay. Breakfast was good and the staff helped out when there was a misunderstanding with the beds. The kitchen

One of the greatest hostel I've been in!!!:) Continue that way you're doing great!!!=D Thank you for your kindness!!!:)

• 29th Oct 2014

Would definitely stay here again :)

• 29th Oct 2014

Amazing location, right in the heart of temple bar. Very clean hostel where you can get a good sleep use a clean bathroom and take a nice hot shower ! they have lots of fun free activities everyday of the week ! I enjoyed it very much !

1 2 Next » last »