7.7
Very Good 859 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 859 Total Reviews
The Venice Beach Hostel Located at 716 Washington Boulevard, Venice, CA 90291, Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles CA 716 Washington Boulevard, Venice, CA 90291
77% 859
33.9893320 -118.4497040
    Rooms available

23rd Jun 2016
2.6

They sent us to a different location far away from the beach with very bad facilities. Will never book that again. There are many hostels in the L.A. Area which are a lot better.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2016

Great value for money considering the facilities, location and the general atmosphere. The staff are friendly and super helpful. The hostel has great flow with people coming and going all the time but still a chill, relaxed place. It was about 15-20 mins walk away from the beach which considering the price is REALLY convenient. We loved staying here and would again if we were back in Venice.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Staff were amazing, very friendly, and helpful. Clean house and great location!

11th Jun 2016

This hostel is a fair price considering its location, cleanliness, and incredible staff. If you can afford it, I definitely recommend it.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
10th Jun 2016

I loved the Venice Beach Hostel! The staff and the owner create a beautiful environment! Nice place and great area! Cheers!

• USA, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

Everything at this hostel was great! The staff is very friendly and the owner, Ian, is a very cool guy. It's also in a good location. I definitely recommend this place.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th May 2016

Really excellent hostel with great atmosphere and people, would recommend it to anyone.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016
6.3

I wouldn't trust booking here. I booked my four night stay at The Venice Beach Hostel on Hostel World a week in advanced. I was told that I had a reservation. When I arrived after a long day on a train they didn't have any beds for me. Someone didn't write my name in the schedule. Since it was Memorial Day weekend it Venice Beach was popping. What if I hadn't been able to find another place to stay. I wouldn't book here again unless they changed their system.

It is correct that we made a rare error but we did locate another hostel in the area, it was more expensive but we paid the difference plus some extra to compensate for the inconvenience.

27th May 2016

Friendliest staff ever.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
19th May 2016

Excellent place to stay. Friendly staff and guests was like a home away from home. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves a chilled vibe and good conversation with some real down to earth people.