The Venice Beach Hostel Reviews

716 Washington Boulevard, Venice, CA 90291, Los Angeles, USA

Is was old and crappy

• 25th Apr 2014

Average stay for a hefty price! I guess Los Angeles can be quite pricey, however I still don't think this is good value for money.

• 16th Apr 2014

I took a risk to stay in venice after reading bad reviews. But it's completely opposite, dont believe review and relax. Around the world hostels are suppose to budget with friendly atmosphere. Thanks venice Beach hostel and ian. My experience, Book 2 days and get free ride from airport. Its in very good location and Mr. Ian made my los Angeles easy by providing city tips. Everything is available from cable tv to bike rental. Breakfast include and free wifi. I got full day tour in luxury van

Great staff :) make you very welcome....need to sort out the toilet situation and reception thing out . If they had a reception and female male toilets n showers, or at least locks , would b best hostel in Venice!!!

One gripe was the size of the security lockers, couldn't fit my work laptop in to lock it up. If there was a few extra large lockers available would be great!

• 28th Mar 2014