The Venice Beach Hostel Reviews

716 Washington Boulevard, Venice, CA 90291, Los Angeles, USA

It's really not a good place to stay in LA

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Poland

Can't complain here, great location, great people, great cheap eats in the area to

This hostel is vert Nice it looks like a house but everything is open and they have only 2 mixed bathrooms it's not convenient and annoying ..the location is very good !

This is the worst hostel I have ever been in. The staff is unfriendly, all the doors open and the rooms very dirty. I caught bedbuks there!

• 27th May 2014

Stayed during a busy period so were told that we were staying at the 'overflow' location. It was the one advertised but, it was basically just a flat with 2 long term stayers so really it just felt like we were encroaching on their space. Only 1 toilet/ shower room so getting access to it was hard work with 6 people staying here. Free breakfast and all other advertised facilities are at the other location. No atmosphere. Some staff were nice, mostly we just felt in the way. NOT worth the price.

The Staff were very friendly and helpful. My friend and me slept together in one bed it was small and very uncomfortable. There were only two bathrooms for approx. 26 persons.

This is a party hostel. If you want to have a good nights sleep to get up at a decent time the next morning this is not the place for you. The outside common area is directly below the rooms so it can be very loud throughout the night. The beds are very uncomfortable.

• 23rd May 2014

Great host Ian, very professionel , spend THE time to make sure we knew THE area, facilitet, What to se. Very helpfull and a great place to stay :) Sincerly tina and Kenneth

• 10th May 2014
  • Denmark

breakfast too late 9-10am

• 9th May 2014

Staff..One member VERY unenthusiastic, didn't have much to say..I was only notified on the day that I would be staying in the 'extra building' that the hostel has.. Which is a tatty house, really not worth the $35 I paid a night..You couldn't call it a hostel, it was a house with beds thrown in, a couple of dodgy camper beds too, bad wifi connection and a good 20 minute walk to the beach, not great when I was expecting a 5 or less, overall left me with a disappointing 2 days to end my trip.

• 27th Apr 2014