Tokyo Sumidagawa Youth Hostel

• jmans224196
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
27th May 2017
6.0

We only stayed for one night and found the location wasn't the best .. there was only one staff member on the whole time we'll there , they wound only except cash payment and the wifi is terrible! There are two common areas for guest but both of them weren't set up particularly well .. all in all I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay at this hostel, value for money wasn't great !

14th Apr 2017

Very nice facilities and tge owner meiko was seriously the nicest person ive ever met! Im comi g back to japan just to stay here again!

30th Dec 2016
7.7

It wasn't bad, but the room was tight. 8 beds in a medium-size room. I luckily didn't have any big luggage, so I wouldn't advice bringing more than 1 or 2 at most. There's luckily a power outlet cord to your bed, that's nice. There were some old hooks on the wall above my bed which made it kinda awkward and a bit dangerous.

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Dec 2016

This was a fantastic Hostel to use for my 10 days in Tokyo. It was out of the way of the public scene so I had a nice relaxing stay every time I went home for the day, but still close enough that you could reach the local train station with a 10 minutes walk. The staff were very helpful and polite. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an inexpensive stay while in Tokyo.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

Good location, clean, friendly helpful English speaking staff